Salt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing with that?" she asked.

"I've been wanting to empty the bottle before this thing ruins our family any more. But I guess there's no need for that now." I shrugged.

She giggled and came over and grabbed the bottle. She down some of it and left the last of it for me. I finished the bottle and looked at the empty bottle only to realise something. The night before when mom called in to help her with the mechanic I remember seeing a fresh bottle of juice in the back of her car. But I only brought home the fresh stock and left it there with many of the other groceries for mom to bring back.

But when mom did finally get home, she came empty handed. And it was then that I knew that we were actually headed over to see something that's been very evident and I've oblivious to.

*****

We reached the supermarket a lot earlier than we expected. The place was still lit with a lot of people around. I recognized Nick's truck still around. So I assumed he was still there. And everything that I've been fearing was for nothing.

We bumped into one of Nick's employees who was always a friendly lady to talk to. She said that mom was around from a mid-morning to about late noon, around 3 she said. She also said that they had a few shipments come in for the bakery, Nick was showing them off to mom.

"So they still here?" asked Cindy.

"No, actually they just came back from a while back and Nick picked up some of the new things and headed to your bakery. Not more than 20 minutes, I guess." Said the nice lady.

We grabbed some stuff for the sake of being there and left immediately. "Mom's definitely fucking Nick." Said Cindy.

"Shut up." I said, defending mom. "The salt probably doesn't have any effect on mom." I said. "Mom told me that this was exactly what she was doing today." I spoke with a bit of pride. I don't know from where it came though.

"Yeah well. If mom was all fine with it, why didn't they both leave in their own vehicles?" she asked "Nick's is still right here." She said. "I know I'm new to the effect of this, but If I'm certain about the difference of being under the salt and off it? I'm sure she's fucking him."

Cindy was literally telling me that mom was ruining her long lived marriage with my dad, and I was just not ready to believe it. "You know what. Let's just go and find out." I said and we headed straight over.

The bakery at quite the distance from the house, but not too far. We reached the place about 9. We got in from the back, the door wasn't locked. We assumed that they were there testing out whatever the thing it was that mom had newly bought for the bakery.

Once we were in, the Cindy turned on the lights. It was evident that they were there but not anymore. The kitchen was exactly how a kitchen to a bakery would look like. There was flour thrown all over the place and butter smeared everywhere. I found full hand prints of flour everywhere. Cindy would have probably thought that mom and Nick were probably fucking there. But I still had my hopes up.

Looking around the place I noticed that Cindy wasn't around anymore. I went around looking and heard noises from upstairs. Mom always used to tell stories that when mom decided to start a bakery, dad had bought the whole building. They decided to have the bakery on the ground and the office to manage the finances for both the bakery and hardware store on the floor above.

I figured that's where Cindy was. I headed towards the stairs and found her half way. The noises still came but Cindy was standing still looking at something. I felt my heart fluttering against my chest as I made it over. The floor above was section with a big enough glass office room built for mom and another on the opposite side of the floor for dad, if he ever comes over for anything. And the rest of the places filled with tables and cabinets and a large couch if and when needed.

I placed my fingers along her waist. She finally broke her gaze of what she was looking at and turned to me. She raised her finger to her lips and as me be quiet. I headed over in silence and found the lights in mom's cabinet fully light.

We stood watching as our mom's back pinned against the horizontal blinds against the glass pane that crumbled to each of the thrust she was taking from Nick. Both their moaning and groaning was echoing through the glass. Her squealing and panting was so loud. It made me wonder for a second how I wasn't able to hear it from the bakery below.

I felt Cindy's fingers crawling along my sides before she snuck in closer, "Toldja." She said.