SAM Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

Rebecca ran her hand across FiFi's buttocks massaging slowly round and down between her thighs. Then without any notice she brought her hand down with a loud slap onto FIFI's left cheek. FiFi screamed as the sting flowed through her nerve endings. "Slut haven't you forgotten something?"

"Oh sorry Mistress - One."

"We will now start all over, remember slut, count one two three and so on."

Again Rebecca ran her hand across FiFi's red buttock cheek and down between her legs running a finger across her clit as she brought her hand down hard. onto the left buttock again.

"One Mistress."

Again Rebecca ran her finger along the line of FiFi's cunt lips smiling as she felt moisture begin to build and bringing her right hand down hard SLAP!

"Two Mistress."

As Rebecca's finger continued exploring her hapless victim's cunt she could feel her own pussy getting wet. SLAP!

"Three Mistress."

Although FiFi's butt was beginning to hurt badly she moaned when she felt her Mistress pinch her clit. SLAP!

"Argh Four Mistress."

FiFi almost lifted her hands off the floor but remembering her instructions and pressing her hands firmly onto the floor tried to raise her butt higher as she felt her Mistress begin to fuck her with her finger while her thumb pressed onto her swollen clit. SLAP!

"Oh God - Five Mistress."

FiFi moaned loudly as she felt her Mistress press two more fingers into her cunt sliding across her 'G' spot. SLAP!

"Oh God I am coming Ssss ... six Mistress."

FiFi lay across her Mistresses knees as she felt her orgasm wash through her.

"You may return to the white square and assume your former position."

Struggling to her feet FiFi walked on shaky legs to the centre of the room.

"Well done slut but you were not meant to cum until I told you to. This was a part of your orgasm control lessons so remember try harder next time. You will find me a fair but very strict Mistress show no improvement and you will receive punishment again. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Mistress and thank you Mistress."

Slut, before your Master begins it is necessary that you learn the two basic slave positions of presentation. The first is the usual position that you will assume when first meeting either your Master or Mistress it will also be your standard greeting position over the weekend.

The position is KNEEL and you will drop on your knees, back straight, arms behind back with hands together, head up and eyes down. Your knees will be spread wide. Remember your cunt must always be on display. The command will be KNEEL.!

Now slut KNEEEL.

FiFi dropped to her knees and sitting up straight and arms behind her back, head up and eyes down with legs spread. Rebecca stood in front of FiFi and looking at her position. "Not bad slut but your knees must be spread wide not just slightly open." With this Rebecca brought a flogger down hard across FiFi's thighs.

FiFi immediately adjusted her position with her knees spread as wide as she could get them.

The second position is called TEACH. This is the position you will always adopt when you are receiving instruction.

TEACH is on your knees, feet together, knees 12-14″ apart, sitting on heels, hands laid on legs with palms up, back straight, head up, eyes down, sitting back on the heels. The command will be TEACH.

Now slut TEACH.

FiFi immediately went into the teach position as her Mistress moved back in front.

"Again not bad but I told you to spread your knees. This is the last time I tell you this. Next time I will punish you. She said this with another stroke from the flogger this time across FiFi's hands and thighs.

Again FiFi's legs spread wide.

"Slut why are you expected to have your legs spread at all times?"

"So that you or anyone else can have access to my pussy Mistress."

"You possess a cunt not a pussy am I understood? I will be asking you this when we next meet after lunch."

"Yes Mistress and thank you Mistress."

"All right slut, for your first instruction you have performed above expectations. Now for the next hour your Master will be in charge of your training. I will then return and we will set you up for an enema. After which we will take lunch."

"Yes, Mistress and thank you Mistress."

Damion walked back into the room. "All right FiFi as I said before breakfast I am in charge of your training in deportment, speech and service at the function. At first we are going to practice speech and how and when to use it.

"First FiFi you are to always be silent unless you are spoken to or have a question. We will now practice formal slave speech."

"Usually there are times reserved for question and answer but obviously there are times when you simply must ask a question. For example, when you need to visit the toilet. Usually on this occasion you would simply say I need to go to the toilet. Slave speech is different you must always identify yourself and you must always address your Master or Mistress. Hence if you wanted to visit the toilet you would say."

"May your SLUT visit the toilet Master/Mistress."

You will then be given permission but you would be told to leave the door open. Remember FiFi you no longer have any rights. You belong to your Master and Mistress. Now ask if you can visit the toilet."

"Master may your Slut visit the toilet?"

"Well done FiFi but one observation which is objectionable. You may never look at you Master or Mistress directly. Your eyes must always be directed at the floor. Do you understand?"

"Sorry Master and yes I understand."

"Never let me hear that again. Repeat your answer but do it correctly this time."

"Sorry Master and yes your Slut understands."

"Okay FiFi you are developing much faster than any of the others. You are the ninth, the first opted for the second option and she was left naked in the park. She had had all identification marks removed and was given a heavy dose of the same powder you have all been given but this time she was left wandering naked in the park and it was days before anyone could get any sense from her. Now our time is almost over and your Mistress will be here to administer your enema. Have you any questions."

"Yes Master after all this training and punishment your Slut needs to visit the toilet."

"First FiFi you do not need to qualify the reason you need to go to the toilet. Secondly you demanded that you needed to go to the toilet. Your Mistress is listening in on this and if you repeat the same mistake she will punish you. Your Mistress really enjoys spanking so I would not test her on this."

"Yes Master and thank you Master."

"Master may your Slut visit the toilet?"

"Yes you may Slut but remember to leave the door wide open and also keep your legs spread wide."

FiFi went to the bathroom and leaving the door open sat on the toilet with her legs spread wide. She sat but nothing happened. She was so embarrassed that her Master was watching her try to urinate. She continued but nothing would come, she could feel her face blushing with embarrassment. Then she felt the presence of her Master standing over her.

"FiFi I know it's hard when are expected to go to the toilet in public for the first time. You have to try otherwise I will simply tell you to return to the main room and wait for your Mistress. Now come on girl you are so intelligent, you can do this."

With closed eyes and ignoring that her Master was standing over her looking at her cunt FiFi gave it all her concentration and suddenly starting with a trickle and then gushing from her she urinated. Standing up she reached for paper to dry herself but her Master his cock tenting his trousers told her to stop.

"FiFi, well done but your Master will dry you off this morning. Assume the standing position legs spread wide and hands locked behind your neck."

Blushing furiously FiFi stood as her Master took paper and began to dry her off but he went further taking his time and running his paper clad fingers along FiFi's slit. All was silent until FiFi began to pant.

"Okay FiFi we will leave this until this evening when you will be spending the night with me. It is now time for your Enema and then lunch."

As Rebecca entered the room FiFi assumed the Kneel position.

"Well done slut now Teach."

FiFi immediately moved in the teach position knees spread wide and her hands up turned.

"Again well done slut now follow me into the bathroom. I want you to kneel on this chair with your legs spread wide and butt up high. I will then put this tube into your ass and transfer the contents of this small bag into your rectum. You will hold it there until I tell you to release."

Rebecca eased the lubricated tube and hose into FiFi's dark passage and then turning a small knob allowed a liter and a half of body temperature water to run into her. "Well done slut now hold it in until I say release."

FiFi squatted on the chair with her butt up high desperately trying to hold the contents of the bag inside her. When she heard her Mistress say release she sprayed the dark shit smelling water across the tiled floor.

"Now slut we will repeat the operation and then you can wash the floor before returning to the main room and eating your midday meal."

The second time FiFi sprayed the enema water across the tiles the color was much cleaner.

"Okay slut in the cupboard you will find a bucket and mop. Clean up the filthy mess you have created and then go through for your lunch. Again I recommend you eat heartily."

Taking the bucket and mop FiFi cleaned the stinking mess from the floor and after spraying disinfectant over it and cleaning again she took a quick shower and went in for her lunch. Finishing lunch, she dropped into the Kneel Position and waited for either her Master or Mistress.

"Good afternoon slut what do you call that slit between your legs."

"Thank you for asking Mistress. The slit between my legs is your cunt."

"Well said my slut. Now quickly let's cover the rest of your slave positions."

"During this weekend one of your duties is to be part of the furniture. The most useful furniture position is the TABLE. In this position you kneel supported by your arms with a flat back. Often one of the guests may simply tell you TABLE and show you where to stand. They will place their drinks on your back or even eat off your back. The command is simply TABLE."

"The other useful furniture position you will be required to perform is the FOOT STOOL. In this position you are on your knees and elbows face down with head resting on arms. You are facing away from your master and he lays his legs across your back. Your legs are spread so he can play with your cunt if it pleases him. In this position your cunt is always facing your master and your head is away from him."

"Finally, someone may tell you to go over the chair or the couch. This is a useful position because they can either play with your cunt or whip you. When given the command you will bend over the arm of the indicated chair and put your face into the cushion. Because you are bent at the waist the guest can easily play with your cunt or spank you. These commands are so simple and self-explanatory that I don't think you need practice them but you will be expected to perform them during your training."

"Now this afternoon your Master will take you through a computer program designed to teach you the layout of the Lodge. This will take about two hours and then I will be taking you down to the dungeon and explain the use of the different equipment there. You will also commence your training in orgasm control. Just a warning, this is where you can easily earn further punishment so I strongly recommend that you concentrate.

At this point Damion entered directing FiFi to follow him. They entered one of the other rooms down the hall and she was told to sit in front of a computer. "Now FiFi I am going to leave you here with this computer where you will work through a simulated walk around the Lodge. It is very easy to operate so just work through it and complete the tasks that the program sets you. You will find a detailed multiple choice and short answer test at the end but you won't have time to complete that today. Oh and just one thing neither of the computers in this room is connected to the internet so don't get any smart ideas and remember you are still being observed on the monitor. I will leave you now and return in one and a half hours' time. I will then answer any questions you may have. Again the door will not be locked, I trust that you will not try anything stupid."

FiFi worked quietly through the simulated program and completing the test questions before her Master returned.

"Well done FiFi I see that you have finished all the tasks and passed the final test with full marks. Amazing, no one has managed that before. Now have you any questions to ask because your Mistress will be wanting to take you down to the dungeon for the rest of this afternoons training session."

"Master may your slut visit the toilet again?"

"You asked that very nicely so yes follow me." Damion returned to the main training room following FiFi into the bathroom.

Blushing with embarrassment FiFi sat on the toilet with her legs spread wide. She was aware of her Master standing in the front looking down at her cunt. Like the previous time she had difficulty getting the urine to flow. Sitting there she closed her eyes and concentrated on what she was doing and slowly she commenced a trickle that became a strong flow of golden liquid: blushing furiously when her Master lent down drying her cunt. As before the process was drawn out and FiFi moaned when she felt her Master press a finger through the entrance of her wet cunt.

Leaning into FiFi's ear her Master whispered "Mmmmm you are an incredibly sexy woman and I am impatient to put you through your paces tonight. I assure you that you will not be getting a lot of sleep. Now quickly return to the main room and wait for your Mistress."

As her Master walked out of the room FiFi could not help but notice the huge tent in his trousers. She quickly dropped into the Kneel position with her legs well spread. Five minutes later her Mistress entered and standing in front of FiFi asked her why she was not in the Teach Position.

"Sorry Mistress I thought I was supposed to Kneel."

"Well you thought wrong and so have earned another punishment. Follow me." Rebecca quickly walked down the hall and went back down the stairs passing the room that she had been left in when first brought to the center. Her Mistress opened a heavy door at the end of the corridor and standing back motioned for FiFi to enter.

"Slut this is my favorite room and during the next two days you will be taken through all the instruments that you see here."

"FiFi looked around and saw that the room was quite large with something like a gymnasium vaulting horse in the center. On one wall she noticed a large cross like object with manacles attached at the ends. Across from there she saw a bar hanging from the ceiling and again it had manacles attached to the ends. Looking down the other end she noticed racks with implements that she imagined would be used on her blushing when she saw a shelf with many different dildos.

"Well slut you have earned another punishment so how many spanks are you going to receive this time."

"Mistress this time your slut will receive ten spanks."

"Very well spoken, I must say that you are developing into an excellent slut. Our guests are going to be delighted with you. Now bend over resting your head on the horse and your legs spread wide. I think this time I will blindfold you."

When FiFi had placed her head on the vaulting horse and spread her legs wide she stood waiting for her punishment to begin. Her Mistress moved quietly to the shelf selecting a small thin glass dildo. Returning, she ran her hand across FiFi's buttocks, "Remember slut you are to count the spanks otherwise we start again."

She continued massaging FiFi's butt with soft hands. SPANK!

"One Mistress"

Rebecca continued sliding her fingers across FiFi's butt quietly moving down along her inner thighs. FiFi was tense because she knew what was going to happen. She tensed willing herself not to cum this time." SPANK!

"Two Mistress."

Feeling her Mistresses finger slide slowly across her cunt FiFi moaned quietly. SPANK!

"Three Mistress."

Rebecca smiled when she heard FiFi growl as she slid her thumb onto her slut's clit. "Remember, concentrate." SPANK!

"Four Mistress."

FiFi growled again as her Mistresses finger slid along her now very wet cunt. SPANK!

"Five Mistress."

Moving the palm of her hand placing it onto FiFi's wet slit moving it back and forth massaging the wet lips. Rebecca smiled when she heard a strong grunt and saw slut lift her butt. SPANK!

"Six Mistress."

FiFi tensed as she felt the annoying hand continue its erotic massage. SPANK!

"Seven Mistress."

Taking the small glass dildo Rebecca slid it into her slut's cunt and began to fuck her with it. SPANK!

"Seve ... sorry I mean Eight Mistress."

Smiling Rebecca removed the dildo and asked her slut what the consequences were when she failed to count.

"Oh Mistress I am so sorry it won't happen again please don't start all over."

Rebecca's sadistic eyes flashed. "The count starts at one."

With tears soaking through her blindfold FiFi replied "Yes Mistress I am so sorry it won't happen again."

"I know it won't." SPANK!

"One Mistress."

The spanking continued and as before on the eighth spank Rebecca began to fuck FiFi with the glass dildo. SPANK!

"Eight Mistress. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" FiFi tensed trying to ignore what was happening.

Continuing to fuck her slut Rebecca brought her hand down hard. SPANK!

"Nnnnn...nine Mistress. FiFi's back arched as her orgasm began to vibrate."

SPANK!

"Ttttt ... ten Mistress Oh fuck I am cumming."

Rebecca stood back with an evil smile watching the white fluid of her slut's orgasm drip onto the floor. "Oh dear you have just earned another punishment, how many spanks are you due this time?"

"Oh Mistress I am trying so hard and I almost made it this time please don't spank me again."

"I don't want to listen to your pathetic whining now quickly tell me before I award yet another punishment. How many times are you to be spanked this time?"

"FiFi replied quietly, Fifteen Mistress."

This time Rebecca delivered the fifteen spanks waiting for her slut to count each time. On the fifteenth spank FiFi closed her eyes and slumped against the vault. Her buttocks were very painful.

"You may stand up now slut and move over to the big cross on the wall. This is an instrument of torture and it is called the Saint Andrews Cross. You stand on the base and this time I want you to face me." Taking each arm Rebecca fastened FiFi's wrists into the manacles. She then repeated the process with each of her ankles. Standing back, she took a photo of her slut standing against the cross.

FiFi blushed with embarrassment when she realized that she was completely open and helpless.

Taking a small horsewhip Rebecca began to slap FiFi's cunt smiling as she heard the moans and cries from her hapless victim. Blindfolding her slut again she attached two small weighted clamps onto each of her distended nipples. Again she smiled when she heard her slut moan as she lifted the thin and dropped it.

"Do you like that slut, I love nipple torture it makes me wet with excitement."

Rebecca then lit a large candle and waiting for it to burn brightly slowly tipped the hot wax onto FiFi's left breast.

"Oh Mistress please stop."

"Stop what? I have only just commenced and remember I love nipple and breast torture. I assure you that I will cum before you are released from the cross." She then tilted the candle pouring a stream of hot wax onto the right breast.