SAM Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FiFi tensed and moaned as the molten wax solidified on her breast. She couldn't understand it but her cunt was beginning to get wet again.

"Mmm I see that your cunt is getting wet, don't cum before I tell you to. You know the consequences." Rebecca titled the candle over the left breast again and before the wax had dried repeated the dose on the right breast. She noticed beads of sweat brake out on her slut's brow. Slut I think it is time to remove your blindfold and let you see where we go next. She could see that like herself her slut was desperate to cum.

"Remember slut your Mistress must have her orgasm first and then you will be given permission to cum." Rebecca quickly slid two zips down on her hips allowing a flap in her bodysuit to drop down."

FiFi looked greedily at her Mistresses lust swollen cunt.

"Slut I am going to release your right hand and leg and I want you to give me my orgasm do a good job and I may reward you."

FiFi dropped her hand onto her Mistresses cunt and began to fuck her with her fingers. She moved fast trying to complete her task in as short a time as possible. Her efforts were rewarded when she heard her Mistress cry out and stiffening cum on FiFi's fingers.

When she had recovered Rebecca stood back and told FiFi to quickly clean her finger before she locked her hand and ankle again. Taking the candle, she again titled it over her sluts left breast smiling when she heard the long drawn cry as it ran down into the valley between her breasts. She then repeated the dose to the right breast. This time she noticed her slut tense up. "Take care slut you have almost succeeded so don't ruin all your hard work."

Rebecca stopped and looked at her slut relax before tilting the candle over her cunt.

FiFi screamed "Oh sweet Jesus. Mistress please allow me to cum."

"Be patient slut and all your wishes will be granted." Again Rebecca titled the candle over FiFi's cunt the hot was landing on her swollen clit and running through the wet folds of her cunt. She tilted the candle again and this time her fingers slid into her slut's cunt. She could feel the urgent pulsing of her vaginal muscles as her finger hooked onto her 'G' spot. Feeling her slut tense she said quietly "Well done slut you may now cum for your Mistress."

FiFi growled and tensing one of the biggest orgasms she had ever experienced erupted. Her hips began to pump and she cried out as she felt her cum squirt from her cunt. Finally, her head dropped in exhausted submission as the last after-shocks squirted from her.

"Well done slut."

"Mistress may your slut have permission to speak?"

"Yes slut what is it you want to say?"

"Mistress your slut has never cum that hard before. Your slut has never squirted before. Please Mistress what has just happened?"

"This is what happens when you learn to control your orgasm. Over the years you will remember this day when you were secured to the Saint Andrews Cross and experienced your first controlled orgasm."

"Thank you Mistress."

It was on shaky legs that FiFi followed her Mistress back upstairs.

"It is almost time for the evening meal so you may take a shower and remember to wash your cunt properly. After dinner you will be summoned to your Masters room. I know that he has a big program designed for your entertainment tonight. I will see you just before breakfast in the morning."

"Thank you Mistress and goodnight."

FiFi went into the bathroom and took a long refreshing shower. She was still experiencing the after effects from her orgasm so she leant against the wall as she rubbed the applicator across her cunt. She moaned as she felt her cunt react when her fingers scrubbed through the folds. She desperately wanted to masturbate but paused when she remembered that she was being watched on the monitor.

Walking back into the main room she saw that her evening meal was waiting in a warming trolley. Finishing her meal, she paused and thought about the position she should be in when Master arrives. Quickly assuming the Kneel Position FiFi waited patiently for her Master. As she waited she wandered what program he had for her. She tensed for a moment when she realized that he was going to fuck her. She thought of George and the twins but knew that she had no option but to submit to everything that her Master wanted to do. She remembered her Mistress telling her that she would possibly be fucked in the ass. A tear slid down her cheek as she thought that this was going to be the first time she had had sex with another man. Again her shoulders slumped in submission when she thought of the weekend and all the men she would be expected to entertain. At that moment the door opened and her Master told her to follow him.

"On your knees FiFi I told you to follow me I did not tell you to walk with me. Unless told otherwise from now on you will always crawl."

"Yes Master."

Damion took the lead attached to FiFi's collar and led her like a dog. "Heel, I don't want you next to me you will only get in the way."

FiFi dropped back behind her Master and let him walk her down the hall. Arriving at another hall way they turned right and continued down to the door at the end.

"This is my private apartment when we are training a new submissive. It is sound proof so you can make as much noise as you wish."

FiFi saw that they had entered a sort of sitting room, it was furnished with a large comfortable 'L' shaped couch and a large television mounted on the wall. She saw that there were two doors leading from it.

"Now I want to explain what I expect of you this evening. If you look up at the top left corner, you will see the monitor. Yes FiFi, your Mistress is watching us. This evening I expect you to submit to anything I ask of you. Displease me and before breakfast your Mistress will take you down to the dungeon and you will understand the meaning of pain. She will not leave any bruising, nor marks but I assure you that when she has finished you will never forget the day your Mistress flogged you."

"Master may your slut speak?"

"Yes FiFi what is it you wish to say?"

"Master your slut promises to be your true submissive tonight."

"That is a wise decision now I think you know what I am expecting from you. Crawl to me and no hands just your mouth."

FiFi crawled to her Master and pulling his trousers and draws down looked at his hard cock. "My God he is built like a horse, it must be at least twelve inches long and the girth well even if I wanted to I could not get my hands around it. I thought Georges cock was big but compared to this his cock is nothing."

Taking a quick breath FiFi lent forward and licked across the head of her Masters cock. She rolled her tongue slowly around the circumference of his cock before opening her mouth as wide as she could get it and sliding down the length of his massive organ. She went to reach for his balls but remembering that hands were not to be used continued sliding along his penis. Every time she went back down she tried to take more in until at last she gagged when she felt the head of his cock slide into her throat. Pulling back quickly she took a breath and slid back down taking the head of his cock into her throat again and each time she would last a bit longer. Finally, she managed to control her gag reflex and hold him there her tongue moving against the shaft.

Pulling back, she went lower to his massive balls and rolled her lips across them smiling when she heard her Master gasp. She continued the lip service of her Master ball sack and then returning to his cock took the head back into her throat. This time she moved back and forth trying to apply as much pressure from her mouth and lips. She continued this milking motion taking him deep and then pulling back. Then she felt the first signs that her ordeal was about to reach its climax. As she slid back down and pausing with the head of his cock in her mouth she felt him become even harder and his cock became thicker. Her jaw muscles were exhausted as she felt his massive organ begin to throb, and hearing him cry out telling her to lift her face he came in a great gush of thick white cum across her hair, eyes and mouth. When his orgasm finally ended FiFi sat back on her heels and looking across at a mirror on the far wall saw her face dripping with a massive volume of her Masters cum. It was slowly dripping off her chin and her left eye was closed with a massive wad of cum sitting on it.

"There is a bathroom through the door on the left you may go and wash your face but leave the cum in your hair."

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

Re-entering the room her Master took her up in his arms and carried through into a large bedroom containing a king size four poser bed. Standing next to the bed he dropped her onto the soft mattress. "Move towards the center and lay on your back."

FiFi quickly rolled towards the center and putting her head on the most comfortable pillow she had ever seen lay waiting for her Master to join her. Quickly removing his clothes her Master lay looking down into her eyes. "FiFi you are the most incredibly beautiful woman I assure you that we have never had anyone like you before. I remember when you walked into the pub you were a vision of pure sex. You are also intelligent, oh yes I know that you have already received three punishments but you are really trying to meet the standards we require. At breakfast tomorrow I am going to ask your Mistress to try to go a bit lighter with you. I know she is very strict and I also know that when she takes a submissive into the dungeon she becomes a bit of a tyrant."

"Thank you Master but your slut did deserve her three punishments. She will try harder tomorrow. Master until this morning your slut was a free woman and now she has become your submissive. It has been difficult for her to accept all the changes in her world."

Damion leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. When she returned the kiss he kissed her harder pressing his tongue into her mouth. Slowly the kiss became deeper and more urgent FiFi began to moan into her Masters mouth feeling little charges of excitement shoot to her breasts. They kissed like this for a long time FiFi's heart beating faster and then slowing back down. Her breathing became deep and slow She just lay back and enjoyed the attention her Master was giving to her mouth and tongue.

Slowly Damion changed position moving more to an angle and allowing his right hand slide over FiFi's blood engorged nipples. He pulled back from the kiss and looked FiFi in the eyes.

"Please Master don't stop after all the upset, punishments and changes to my life I truly need this." As she said this her legs unconsciously spread wider.

"Don't worry FiFi this is only the beginning sometime soon I will roll you onto my lap and give you an erotic spanking and then even later I will possess both you other two holes."

Giving a contented sigh FiFi pulled her Masters mouth back to her lips and began kissing him again. Continuing to kiss her Damion idly slid his fingers across FiFi's distended nipples. Until after another half hour had passed he rolled her over and sitting on the edge of the bed maneuvered her across his knee placing her head and shoulders on the bed.

Sliding his hand across her buttocks still read from the afternoon's double punishment he began a soft massage across her bottom and along her upper thighs. Then cupping his hand, he lightly spanked her left cheek, repeating with the left cheek. He continued spanking her butt and upper thighs lightly for some twenty strokes and then paused. Massaging her butt with both hands he slid them in a circular motion round her blushing bottom.

Then he began spanking her again hearing FiFi moan quietly as his hand popped onto her butt and upper thighs. Stopping again her started to massage her buttocks and thighs with both hands sliding in opposite directions around her shapely butt.

"Oh Master please don't stop this is so erotic you are relaxing me with each stroke and my cunt is sooo wet."

Damion brought his hand back down. A little harder this time and then SLAP again noticing her butt shake as the blow rolled through her. Then slowing back, he continued with the light popping slaps watching the blush on her buttocks become deeper.

Pausing again he slid his hands across the deep red surface of her buttocks this time his fingers slid down the crack of her ass sliding out and across her pussy. As his fingers contacted the clit FiFi groaned loudly pushing her butt up towards his hand. SLAP he brought his hand down harder this time.

"I warn you not to try to take control." SPANK!

He then continued with his slowly exploring fingers sliding along her ass crack and down her cunt lips until suddenly SLAP and the erotic popping slaps began again. POP, POP he slowly spanked her quivering flesh as his left finger slid through the dark freckle of her ass.

FiFi groaned as he began a slow finger fuck of her ass while his right hand continued slapping her butt. SLAP, SLAP as he inserted a second finger into her ass.

Feeling this FiFi spread her legs as wide as she could her breathing now coming in short urgent pants as she felt her Masters hand SLAP, SLAP, SLAPPING her as his left continued the slow finger fuck of her ass.

"Oh sweet God I have never been this wet before." Pant, pant as she pushed her butt up towards her Masters Slapping hand. Her brow was wet from the urgent heat created by her Masters slapping.

Slap, Slap Damion continued his lazy slapping of FiFi's butt he could feel her wet cunt on his knees as Slap, Slap, he continued as his fingers moved across to her clit and began a slow grind back and forth hearing FiFi cry out as he continued the sloth like motion across her clit. Slap, Slap he continued to make her butt a deeper blush.

"Oh Master please allow your poor slut to cum."

"I advise that you shut any thought of coming right out of your pretty head. We have another hour before we will even be close to your orgasm."

SLAP, SLAP he continued his lazy slapping of her butt as he pushed two fingers into her cunt. SLAP, SLAP as he rolled his finger across her 'G' spot. Seeing that she was now lifting and dropping her hips with each slap Damion decided to push her back on the bed and return to exploring her mouth and tongue.

FiFi gave a frustrated moan as she felt her Master roll her back into the center of the bed. When she felt her Masters tongue slide back into her mouth she gave a contented sigh and sucked him in deep. Her legs once more opened wide as she felt his fingers sliding back across her breasts. Kissing him urgently now FiFi began soft purring noises as her Masters fingers began a slow tease of her sensitive nipples.

Slowly, ever so slowly Damion trailed his left hand down across FiFi's stomach. When she felt his fingers slide down her wet cunt she growled quietly. As his fingers slid lightly up and down her labia, FiFi mewled like a kitten beginning to pant, her breath uneven, as her arousal continued towards fever pitch. Her cunt was swollen and engorged as her Master continued his slow torture of her blood swollen labia. She felt her Master slide down her stomach stopping at her navel and kissing it sticking his tongue into the small recess. She moaned and her skin broke out in a cold sweat as his lips touched her. Throwing her legs as wide as they would go she offered herself to him like the sacrificial lamb of ancient times. Feeling her Masters lips move further along her as he kissed his way to her slit. FiFi was whimpering as His lips touched her engorged labia and her breath hissed in slow uneven pants. She lifted her hips to him and he licked her slit from top to bottom and then back to flick over her erect clitoris. This time her hips began a rapid pumping action she began to gasp and call his name. Her hands went to her Masters head and held it as he kissed and licked her gently but persistently, slowly driving her beyond the point of all understanding. Her hips were bucking up to his mouth and she was gasping loudly and crying out that she was so close to coming.

FiFi was confused because she had never felt like this before: her insides felt like they were filled with a boiling lava, why her mind was spinning with lust. FiFi only knew that she needed him inside her.

Crying out "Master please I need you inside me. I want to feel your beautiful cock open me like never before. I beg you Master FUCK me now and tell me to cum for you. My insides have turned molten and it's all for you." Screaming she cried "Please Master I beg you, FUCK Me now."

Damion knew that FiFi was now so close to her orgasm that he positioned himself between her legs and began to grind slowly into her.

FiFi moaned as she was stretched wider than ever before feeling her Masters immense organ slowly explore areas that had never felt a cock before. She flung her legs across his back and began to grind with him. Up and down in the slow waltz of love Damion moved with FiFi. Hearing and feeling her impending orgasm Damion looked deeply into her sex misted eyes telling her to slow just a bit longer and then everything will be given to her. He pulled back and drove hard into her again his balls slapping her extended thigh.

Feeling her cunt begin to spasm Damion looked intently into FiFi face. "My little FiFi you time is here, cum for you Master now. Let it flow and your torment will be over."

With a deep passion filled groan FiFi felt her insides expand. It was nothing that she had ever experienced before, her whole insides seemed to be imploding and she felt a molten heat rolling inside her. Throwing her legs high in the air the imploding sensation became the opposite and her insides exploded with a violence that shook her to her soul. Her hips began to pump wildly thrusting up at her Masters huge cock which was still splitting her open. Then it happened and with a deep guttural growl the greatest orgasm of her life came crashing and tumbling through her body.

As Damion felt FiFi's final earth shattering orgasm he came deep inside her his cum flowing deep into the furthest recesses of her womb. Pulling out FiFi's orgasm exploded out of her. Slowly she began to come down to earth with her cum flowing down her thighs like lava from St Helen's.

Damion drew her into his arms and cuddled her to him. "Well done my little flower you managed to hold it back."

"Yes Master but I don't understand what happened I have never in my entire life experienced an orgasm like that. My God the cum is still flowing from me and I am still feeling strong aftershocks."

"You forget what your Mistress said after your first controlled orgasm. Think about it we have been making love for almost three and a half hours and all this time your orgasm has been building. You almost came while I was spanking you and that was just under an hour ago. Imagine a volcano with a tight plug in it. The pressure builds and builds until finally the pressure blows the plug out and its lava explodes with violence. Your body was that volcano. Now it is very early on Thursday morning and today is going to be very busy for you. So spoon into me and I will wake you in the morning." Damion lent into FiFi kissing her lightly on the lips.