All Comments on 'Sam Meets the Neighbor Ch. 04'

by Theakston58

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely love this series. This is great writing. I'm enjoying every moment of Sam and Robert. Please continue. Patiently waiting for part 5,6,7 and so on. Thanks!!!!!

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
I owe you an Apology

I owe you an apology and when I have said something that I thought might explain some errors as there were errors in the last ch. that were I guess just a little careless, not indicative of someone who may not have English as a first language. I have been reading this series and should have realized the errors were just errors and I really am sorry for my comment on the last ch. This ch. along with the others are very good. The content and storyline are intriguing and interesting and that makes a very good story.Again I do apologize for my comment on the last ch. It was a comment that would not have been made had I went back and read the previous sections and this one is quite good as well. I also have given you 5*s on all but the one ch where I was wrong in my comments.

red_zred_zover 7 years ago
Next please

I love this series and I hope so much you will continue it and you will submit a new quarter very soon. Keep up the good work!

red_zred_zover 7 years ago
Thanks Theakston58

I keep visiting to see the next chapter coming. I hope Sam's boyfriend will go on a business trip :-) And I am curious about that other lady which left the neighbour's house.

I stay patient and will enjoy each upcoming chapter. That's for sure!

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

love this, altho the chapters are so short.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 5 years ago
Nicely done!!

Loved the scenerio 👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous