All Comments on 'Sam Meets the Neighbor Ch. 04'

by Theakston58

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HotForLitHotForLitabout 5 years ago
Nicely done!!

Loved the scenerio 👍👍

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

love this, altho the chapters are so short.

red_zred_zover 7 years ago
Thanks Theakston58

I keep visiting to see the next chapter coming. I hope Sam's boyfriend will go on a business trip :-) And I am curious about that other lady which left the neighbour's house.

I stay patient and will enjoy each upcoming chapter. That's for sure!

red_zred_zover 7 years ago
Next please

I love this series and I hope so much you will continue it and you will submit a new quarter very soon. Keep up the good work!

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
I owe you an Apology

I owe you an apology and when I have said something that I thought might explain some errors as there were errors in the last ch. that were I guess just a little careless, not indicative of someone who may not have English as a first language. I have been reading this series and should have realized the errors were just errors and I really am sorry for my comment on the last ch. This ch. along with the others are very good. The content and storyline are intriguing and interesting and that makes a very good story.Again I do apologize for my comment on the last ch. It was a comment that would not have been made had I went back and read the previous sections and this one is quite good as well. I also have given you 5*s on all but the one ch where I was wrong in my comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely love this series. This is great writing. I'm enjoying every moment of Sam and Robert. Please continue. Patiently waiting for part 5,6,7 and so on. Thanks!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous