Sam Spade 06: Case of the Murdered Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man did not seem to be the slightest bit perturbed, "My name is Jason and I run," he paused as if to think, "A brothel, in Nevada." He nodded towards Angela, "Angela paid for lessons on how to be a better, what was the word she used?"

The woman spoke, "pet."

"Ah yes, a better pet for her mistress," He looked at Angela and then at me, "Normally we would have refused. But the challenge of helping a self-aware android become what she wants was too much of a temptation." Jason glanced at the woman and took her hand in his, "Frankly, my lady here would have done it for free." He paused and then said, "She does like her challenges, would you like to see?"

I felt a wave of lust sweep over me as I saw and felt my body encompassed in latex rubber. At the same time, I could feel as if I were bound nude with Angela standing over me commanding my obedience. While the two visions and feelings were different in scope and texture, I still felt them both. My body and mind warped with carnal lust as I stood there. In the background I could hear Angela scream "NO, STOP!" That distraction was just enough for me to regain just enough control to fire both 45's.

With the loud cannon like roar of the pistols, the visions left me as fast as they had come. To my left I saw Angela standing before the woman not facing me, near her head was a hole from that bullet. As I looked at the man, he raised a hand to caress an ear and then check for blood. He looked at me with something akin to respect.

"Sorry, I have always felt that free samples are worth what I paid for them, nothing." I said as I centered the pistol on his forehead. I glanced at Angela's back and said, "Time to go Angela." The man, Jason, just smiled slightly as Angela backed towards me. As she neared the dresser, she grabbed her jacket. I stepped back to the edge of the door as she passed behind me. "Angela will not be coming back for lessons. Her business with you is now concluded."

I could feel tendrils of lust reaching out to me as I stood holding down on them. Again, an external noise saved me. I could hear the sounds of sirens as the police responded to my gunshots. "Please give my regards to the police," I said cocking my head towards the sounds of the sirens. As I backed out the door, I could hear the man laughing as if he had heard a wonderful joke. With a nod to Angela, she closed the door behind me. I started to hand Angela her pistol but held on to it as she grabbed it, "You and I are not finished yet love. But it can wait till later." When she nodded, I let go.

Walking calmly to the parking lot I saw Jasmine waiting behind the wheel of her car. Handing Jasmine her 45 through the window I said, "Two rounds expended, follow us home please." She looked as if she had a thousand questions to ask, "In due time, but not now." I said as the first of series of police cars screamed to a stop at the front office. She nodded not speaking. I walked over to Angela's car and sat down in the passenger seat, "Let's go home," As she drove I sat with my hands calmly in my lap even though my mind was in turmoil.

Chapter 10

Reaching the house, I walked with Angela and Jasmine to the front door. Heather met us at the front door and after looking at me a long time she said, "Mistress?" I nodded and opened my arms to her expecting her to rush into them. At the sound of her voice, the other girls with the exception of Jade and Sue Ann ran to welcome me home. However, instead of getting the welcome home hug I wanted and desperately needed, they all stopped short and just stared at my outfit.

"Fine welcome home I get. A week of living on the streets and I come back to be stared at," I said, my smile fading.

I walked past them and heard Heather say from behind me, "Mistress... I, we didn't mean..." her voice trailed off when I did not stop. I walked back to the bedroom and found Jade sitting by the door holding a shotgun and Sue Ann kneeling at the base of the bed just as Jade had described it. I looked at Jade and then the door not speaking. Wordlessly she stood and left the room.

Walking over to the curio cabinet where my beloved bear sat behind glass, I placed the black flower next to it. Still not looking at Sue Ann I showered and cleaned my outfit. Wearing only a silk robe and mules, I said from the bathroom door, "Why?" Once I heard that Ashley and Tonjala were gone, I knew what had happened. What I did not know was the whole story. However, the trick is to never let the other guy how little you know. Sue Ann's reply was only to start crying.

The bedroom door opened and Angela walked in. Looking at her, I said coldly, "Get everyone armed for bear and ready to carry an assault." She looked shocked at my tone and manner but nodded and left. Walking to stand before Sue Ann I said, "Look at me." When she did not move, I said again my voice shaking with anger, "Look at me!" She looked up at me and then dropped her head in her hands and cried.

"Where is it?" I asked.

Through her hands, she said "In my room."

Walking to the door, I opened it to find everyone clustered there. I looked at Angela and said, "The next person that disregards one of my orders will wish she were dead." I looked at Heather, "Search Sue Ann's room and bring me her mask."

"Her mask?" Heather asked confused.

I let out a scream of rage, went back into the bedroom and slammed the door. Standing over Sue Ann I said, my voice quavering in anger, "Do you know how many people are dead because of your GREED?" I yelled out the last word at the top of my lungs. I looked down at her and watched her shake as she cried. There was no pleasure at yelling at her, any more then there would be at kicking a defenseless puppy. There was a tentative knock at the door. Opening it, I saw Heather standing alone holding the mask out to me as if it were a ticking bomb. "Thank you" I said and closed the door.

I walked over to Sue Ann and knelt before her. My anger was spent and now all I felt was betrayed and hurt. "You have two choices. You can keep your freedom and money you stole and I will call the police. I will even give you an hour's head start." I paused and when she looked at me I continued, "Or you can stay, be a slave to the mask, and take my punishment." She looked at the door and then at me. "You will have 60 minutes from the moment you pass through the door." I said as I placed the mask on the floor before her, walked over to the door, and opened it.

I knew I was taking a chance. Nevertheless, the fact she was still here instead of missing like the sisters Ashley and Tonjala meant something. I watched as Sue Ann placed the mask on her face and holding it against her face with the tips of her fingers said in a clear voice, "I submit to you, mistress. Mind, body and soul I am yours."

I sat before her and said softly, "You made the right decision my sweet pet." Hugging her tightly I continued, "Now let the mask bind with you and become one with your mind and body." Letting the hug go I caressed her face as it migrated under her skin. "Never will it come apart from you, no release codes will ever work." I paused and looked at her, "Be at peace pet, I forgive your actions. Now I want you to tell me everything, from the very start."

As she talked I learned how deep and how long their plan had been running. It saddened me to find that not only had Angela had betrayed me but these three also. When she finished I sat a moment and thought. "This is what I want you to do pet. You will meet the others and explain that everything is taken care of. You will get them to leave the house and once outside you will prevent them from reentering. Once they are taken you will return to me." I paused and then added, "Do you understand?"

Sue Ann nodded calmly, "Yes Mistress, I will gladly help take them down to show I am worthy of your forgiveness."

"I know you will," I said as I stood. Reaching my hand down I helped her up. With her hand still in mine, we walked to the living room where everyone was. Looking around I smiled evilly as I saw how heavily armed everyone was. When I had said load for bear, Angela had taken me at my word. "Sue Ann will lead you to where 3 people are laying low." I looked around slowly, "She will get them to come out and keep them from going back into the house." I paused and looked down, "Between the three they are responsible for all of the attacks on me. This includes countless dead." Looking back at them I said, "I want them, I want them dead or alive."

"Mistress? Who are they?" Jasmine spoke up.

"Tonjala, her husband, and Ashley," Sue Ann spoke before I could.

I looked them coldly, "Two more things. First, the person who hurts Sue Ann in the process had better hope I have mercy on their soul because they will not live to see another day. And secondly, don't come back without them or their bodies."

Alvin stepped forward and said, "Sam I don't think..."

I cut him off, "Your right you didn't think. I will not allow people who have killed hundreds of others for something I would have gladly given if just asked, to go free. So you have two choices, go with the posse, or go downstairs, have a bottle of wine and read a book."

He looked at me not speaking and finally broke eye contact first, "I'll go."

"Anyone else?" I said with my hands on my hips. Receiving no answers, I continued, "Ok go and remember my words." As they all turned to leave I said, "Not you Angela. We have some unfinished business to attend to." Jasmine looked at me a hurt expression on her face but did not speak. When the others left I looked at Angela, she was covered with bandoleers of ammo and carried two pistols along with a shotgun. "You won't need those." I said gesturing to her armament. She slowly stripped off her weapons and set them down on the coffee table, not speaking.

Sitting down in my old ratty recliner, I closed my eyes and said, "We have a problem, you and I. But to fix the problem I need to know everything, all of the truth." Opening them, I looked at her standing beside the couch, "My problem is you have a bad track record for telling me the truth Angela." She did not reply just looked at me. I sighed as the silence continued between us, "I already know you are not wearing your mask. I know even if it were you could turn it on and off as if you were flipping a light switch in a room. So I ask you, what will it take to get the whole truth and nothing but the truth from your lips?"

She walked over and knelt at my feet, "There are two ways mistress. The first is to access my programming. And the second is to just tell me not to lie to you ever again."

"And the second one? Is it that simple? Ask and you will never lie? Why then have you lied and held things back when you already know my feelings on it?" I asked

"You never said for me not to lie to protect your feelings mistress," she said as she rested her head against my leg.

I stood and moved to the fireplace. Why was it every time that Angela got into trouble she would snuggle up and become all-loving to get on my good side. I turned around and looked down at her, "The little innocent act will not get you off the hook Angela. You know damn well how I feel about lies. To use the excuse that I did not order you not to lie is a damn poor excuse even for you." I walked back over and stood looking down at her. When she looked up I said, "If that is the way it has to be, I order you never to lie to me again. You can lie to others to protect me. But never to me!" I was so mad I could have screamed. I said slowly, "Do you understand?"

Angela looked up at me and said simply, "Yes Samantha."

I walked over to the dry bar and poured myself a drink. I knew that drinking on an empty stomach would not be a good thing but at that point, I did not care. Coming back to my chair I sat down, "Now then. I want to know what is going on with you." She started to open her mouth as I continued, "I don't want any double talk Angela."

Angela closed her mouth and nodded. She looked down at her hands as she knelt there talking to me. "Remember back when it was just you and I? We were so happy then, soul mates out to right the wrongs and change the world. Samantha and Angela, it didn't matter that I was not human, not like others." She paused and I saw a tear fall, "Then Cindy had to ruin our happiness. She and her damned masks," she spoke with an anger I had not seen with her before. "All of a sudden it became Samantha and her girls. I felt you grow away from me, from everyone. I took them from you because I saw the responsibility destroying you."

She paused so long that I almost spoke, but as I opened my mouth, she continued on her own, "That was a mistake. I know that now. All I managed to do was drive a wedge between us. I was losing my whole purpose in life. Every time I tried to protect you or bring us closer, I was met with a closed door. Your heart had turned away from me. You had more loves then you or anyone could deal with. What is an android compared to warm flesh and a human heart?"

Angela looked up at me, "When Don Bruce's men came to take Frankie I let them zap me. I knew it had been modified and lowered all my defenses." She looked away, "But Jimmy, damn him, fixed me." She looked up at me, "Then you came and talked about changing my programming so I could grow. I knew I had lost you. I begged Jimmy to terminate me but he would not, could not. He offered for the two of us, to leave and go somewhere and start fresh."

Again, the pause as Angela looked back at her hands, "But as much as Jimmy loved me, he was totally devoted to you and I could not see him suffer. The final straw came when I heard Jimmy and Frankie talking about giving you daughters. What could I offer you? Nothing..." She looked up at me her face wet with tears and a look of anguish that ripped me apart, "I had to find a way to win your heart back. I thought if I could become the perfect lover for you then I would be welcome in your bed once more. I searched and found a place rumored to be run by a woman who was a succubus and her human pet." She rested her head on my leg, "I wanted to please you Samantha, I wanted to be a part of your life again."

She nuzzled my leg and of its own accord my hand started stroking her hair, "I learned all I can know about pleasure from them. I found how to arouse someone with just a touch." Her fingers slid my robe open and lightly caressed up my leg. I felt the fires of passion fill, a burning need to make love to her. Angela's fingers left me and just as fast, the feeling passed leaving me breathless. "But there is something else, a darkness in my mind, a virus that I cannot isolate. When I try, it has moved to another place and hidden."

Angela looked up and moved her face into my hand, "I have failed. I wanted to become the perfect lover for you, and all I can think of is dominating you. Tying you up and making you beg to cum for my pleasure. I want to force you to dress as I please." She paused and standing walked across the room from me. Not facing me she said softly, "I want, no need, to kill the mistress in you slowly, show you what a true domination is like until you beg to be mine."

I was stunned, "What about the others?"

Angela turned and faced me her voice expressionless, "You can keep your toys Samantha." She gave her head a shake and added in a softer voice, "If I do not walk out that door now I will break you and destroy the woman I loved." She looked at me for some sign and then not finding what she wanted said, "Goodbye."

Before I could speak she was gone, I looked towards the door standing open and said softly, "You already have." I could have chased after her. I could have stopped her. Instead, I just sat there not moving. When Angela was ready, she would come back. When she isolated the virus, I would know. She was right in not staying even though I had wanted what she wanted to do to me. I knew it would have destroyed anything we had left.

Chapter 11

It was late afternoon when the others returned. The bottle of bourbon lay like a dead soldier at my feet. They trouped in pushing and shoving John, and Tonjala before them. The pair had been gagged, blindfolded with tape, and their hands were tied behind their backs. When everyone was in, I looked at them, as far as I could tell no one was hurt. I walked up to them and pushed them to the ground. Crossing their ankles, I reached out and someone handed me the roll of tape. Taping their ankles crossed would keep them from getting up and running away.

I looked at Sue Ann, not speaking. She shook her head and said with tears in her eyes, "Ashley was not there, I'm sorry." I went to her and pulled her close, "Its ok pet, we will catch her." I went out into the hall where the two masks still set on the table. Coming back, I said roughly, "Get them on their knees."

I set the masks down and moved to Tonjala. Grabbing a fist full of hair, I held her head and ripped the tape off her eyes. Her eyes got large when she saw who had her. I let go of her and then repeated the process with the man. While I had never met John before, I recognized him as Mr. Smith the lawyer. "Fancy seeing you Mr. Smith," I said any trace of warmth missing from my voice.

Standing and not facing them I said, "You know, it's funny. If you had said you want to leave, I would have kissed and sent you on your way. If you had asked for money, I would have gladly given everything we have in the accounts." I turned and faced them. "Instead you talk Sue Ann into stealing the money while you keep me on the run by the attacks." I looked at Sue Ann, "And when she tried to back out you told her if she did you would make sure not to miss the next time. Just to make sure she followed your orders, you told her you would bomb the house and kill everyone in it."

I crouched down and looked at Tonjala, "You and your sister fucked up; there is one big difference between you and Sue Ann. She loves me while you do not know what love is." Standing up I picked up one of the masks, "But before I am done, you will know what love is and what it feels like to lose it." Though she tried to fight, I placed the mask over her face and said in her ear, "Feel the mask bind with you. Never to come off again, no release codes will work on it, only I can change the programming. Now I want you to relax and let the mask merge with your body, becoming part of you and hiding from sight." Her struggles slowed and stopped. Before my eyes, the mask faded and left her kneeling looking at me with worry in her eyes. I repeated the gesture with John, savoring his helpless struggles until the masks had bound to him.

Standing over them I said, "Look at me." When they looked up I continued, "I am your love, your goddess, my joy means more to you then your very life. Each breath you take your devotion and love for me grows. No matter what anyone says or asks, you will never speak of this love and devotion. You will never be able to speak or show your masks to anyone unless I command it. When I am finished, Alvin will take you down to a police station where you will turn yourselves in for the attacks. You will admit to it as a plan to extort money from the company. Any involvement of Sue Ann you will now forget."

Bending down I ripped the tape from their mouths, "Before I send you on your way, I want to give you a parting gift for what you have done to my family, what you have done to my trust and love." I paused and looked from one to the other making eye contact, "You will never be able to show any emotion or speak of the following. Feel the skin being stripped from your body. Feel the raw nerves everywhere; with a touch, even a breath of air, the pain fills your mind and body. You will live the rest of your lives in this pain and torment. Never able to take your own lives."