Sam Spade 06: Case of the Murdered Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused a moment before continuing, "A final parting gift, because you have betrayed me, I turn my back on you." Standing I looked at the others, I could see the horror in their faces at what I had just done, "Get them out of my sight and to the police station where they can spend the rest of their lives rotting in jail."

Alvin said softly, "Better to shoot the poor bastards and put them out of their misery."

I looked down at the pair kneeling before me, "Is that what you want, a bullet through the head? Or would you rather take your punishment and hope I forgive you one day."

First John and then Tonjala said softly, "Punishment goddess."

"Untie them," I said. "Alvin please escort them to the police station." I turned and left them and walked to the atrium. Sitting down I rested my head in my hands. Frankly at this point, I didn't care if someone shot them out of pity or not. I heard the front door open and close and the house was filled with silence.

"Mistress?" Jasmine's voice spoke softly a short time later.

I looked up and everyone other than Alvin and Angela there. "Who else wishes to betray me today?" I said sadly looking around. When there was no reply, "Who else is not wearing a mask anymore?" I looked at Heather, "You?" at Jade, "Perhaps you?" finally at Jasmine, "What about you Jasmine? If you still want to run away with Angela, you are too late." I looked around and said, "Yes Angela has left. Will she be back? I don't know."

I looked down at my feet, I tried to be a mother and friend, but I failed. "I guess only way to find out is to let me see your masks now." Did I really want to know? I asked myself and looked up. "No wonder Angela had said I could keep my toys; she knew it was fake. Hell, she probably had set it up." I shook my head sadly and walked to the bedroom. Of the remaining girls, only Sue Ann was masked. I leaned against the wall next to the door and slid down it. "Make Samantha feel better but don't hold the masks against your face." I could her voice say it, as if I were there.

There was a gentle tapping at the door and I could hear Sue Ann's voice, "Mistress, please may I come in?"

Not moving I reached up, I opened the door and let her in. Looking up at her I said, "Why did you agree to be masked again?"

She closed the door and sat next to me, "Because I love you." She paused and added, "mistress." She still had not hidden her mask from view. "May I speak frankly mistress?"

"Please do, what else can happen to me today?" I replied despondent

"Samantha, there are several girls outside crying right now, all because we listened to Angela's advice about how to make you happy. Any one of us would gladly die for you. We love you and want you to be happy. If that is to wear your mask forever, then make it so. Tell us that it will never come off and make us what you wish." She took a breath and grabbed my arms, "Jasmine still loves the change because she knows it pleases you. Jade is the same. Her greatest hope in the world is to give you a daughter and to fulfill that she gave up her past, her life, and her womanhood."

"They did that for me?" I asked looking at her.

Sue Ann nodded, "Yes mistress." She looked down, "But it is not all good news, Colleen, Billie, Amiee, and Carol wish to leave but want your blessing before they go."

I looked at her, "Want my blessing?" I sighed sadly, "Please give them my blessing and transfer into their accounts anything they ask for."

Sue Ann rested her head against my shoulder, "I'm sorry Mistress, they are fools and one day they will realize it. Finally, don't hate Angela, we knew she was going to someone for help to make you happy. So if there is someone to blame, blame us all."

I said softly, "I don't hate Angela. She has issues she needs to work out. You can go back and tell the others. If they wish to stay, then get their masks, and meet at the hot tub."

She kissed me and said "Thank you, mistress," hurried out of the room.

After she left I wondered what Ashley would do once she realized she had not gotten away as she thought. Where would she go penniless? I was sure that I would find her again and when I did, she would suffer a fate worse than her sister and husband.
Chapter 12

I sat thinking about my life. I longed for the days when life was simple and when I did not have real feelings towards people. Nevertheless, we can never go back, only forward. Standing I slipped off my robe and walked out to the tub dressed only in my glory. When the girls saw that I was undressed, they quickly stripped down and followed me into the tub. Other than Sue Ann they all sat bunched up across from me while she snuggled up close, her mask still showing. Under water, my hand reached out for hers and gave it a squeeze.

I sat there looking at them not speaking trying to marshal my thoughts. "Heather, remember when you were growing up, someone you loved, loved someone else." She nodded, "How did you feel?"

Heather thought a moment, "Hurt, betrayed, jealous."

"Jasmine, when you came back from college and found Angela and I together. How did it feel?"

She didn't even have to think, "I was mad at you Red, you for turning away from me and jealous of Angela."

"Each of us has grown up, dealt with rejection and hurt. Time and time again we have learned how to fight the green monster." I said talking to each, "But look at Angela, in comparative terms she is a child. She thinks logically but has emotions. Those emotions cloud her thinking and judgment, just as they do ours." I paused and let those words sink in, "She is a machine and painfully aware of it. Feel your chest, feel your heart beating. You are made of flesh and blood while she is not."

I looked down, "Part of it was my fault, as each of you became masked I took you in, fell madly in love with you again. Cindy, god rest her soul, did her homework. She knew how I felt about all of you. Angela saw that and it was her first exposure to jealousy. She was hurt that I found something in all of you that she could never give me." I looked at Jasmine, "She told me she begged you to end her suffering and short her out Jasmine." I saw the tears in her eyes as she nodded. "Looking at Jade I said, she let herself get zapped, hopes it would kill her and punish me."

I looked down, "And then Samantha the fool comes along once more and says, lets change her, give her more emotions and freedom." I looked up at them, "I knew something was wrong but did not understand." I looked at each one slowly, "Angela is jealous of each and every one of you. Every piece of advice she gave you was tainted with the motive of driving us apart and punishing me." I could see their scowls, "No dears, it is not Angela's fault. If you must be mad at someone, blame me."

I looked up at the statue and said, "Pity Angela. She went outside to find help to become a better lover. She learned all she wished for but at a cost. She now has a virus that she cannot stop. She ran because I was not safe with her here." I looked at each, "Could you do that? Leave not knowing if you would ever see me again because your presence makes me unsafe?" No one could meet my look.

I sighed, "So here we are. I will give you each a choice. You can get up, and gather your belongings and leave. I will have no hard feelings. I love each and every one of you." I smiled, "I used to tell you that you were my daughters, but that is not true, you all are my lovers." I paused once more, "If you go, I will give you anything within my power to give." I could see their shaking heads, "But if you stay, you will wear the masks and you will never be able to remove them. The necklace you wear around your necks will no longer be symbolic. They will be real collars."

They all started to speak at once. Holding up my hand for silence, I said softly, "You still don't get it. Once you wear the masks, you will never have choice again for as long as you live. You will do as I say, wear what I say without question. Think about it for a minute." They looked solemn. "Now you must choose, stand, or place the mask on your face." Frankly, I did not know what they would choose. I do not know what I would have picked in their place.

I don't know why I was surprised when they all held the masks to their faces, but I was. I stood and went to each holding the mask firmly to their face and saying, "Feel the mask grow and become part of you. Never to be removed, no codes can strip it from you. Now and forever, you belong to me. You have no will of your own as you live to please me, your goddess. Only my word, my voice matters to you now and forever. I take you; make you my own, now and forever."

I sat back down and smiled, "Standing orders. When someone tries to remove the mask, you will fight to the death to keep it on. When you hear anything that sounds like someone else trying to control you, you will fight to the death if needed to stop them. You will never lie to me. You can lie to others to protect me. But, never will you lie to me or your sisters." I paused, "Jasmine, can you modify a mask so that it will do the same for Angela as it does for a human?"

Jasmine looked over my shoulder and pulled on her lip as she thought. God I loved seeing that action. After a few minutes she looked at me, "I believe so Mistress. But I will need Jade's help."

"How long?" I asked

She looked at me, "I should know if I can, within an hour and how long it will take."

"Good, I expect to know in one hour. Both of you go now." I said and watched them leave. Looking at the others I said, "I have not eaten since last night. Please go prepare something, lunch or dinner." As the rest of them stood up I held Sue Ann's hand, "You stay please." She sat back down and I pulled her close, "You knew they would all want to stay didn't you."

"Yes mistress." She said. "They realized they had made a grave mistake when you asked Heather for my mask."

"Good girl. I am very proud of you for staying instead of running away." I said softly as I stroked her hair. "I have a task for you, I want you to move all of the funds somewhere safe. Set up a small account for daily expenditures not to exceed five hundred dollars a week to be drawn on by any of the girls. Also I will need an account for new clothing." I smiled, "You are going to just love what the feel of latex rubber does to you."

She smiled, "Yes mistress, I can't wait. Can a girl ask her mistress for a favor?"

"What is it dear, you have earned a reward." I replied.

"Can I have a dress like yours in purple please?"

I smiled, "That and so much more. Now go and get started on the accounts pet."

She clapped her hands happily and hurried from the tub. I lay back relaxing finally from a stressed day. I hoped that Jasmine and Jade would be able to fix a mask for Angela. If they could then that would be a way to solve our problems. I realized that even if the mask did work, my relationship with her had forever changed.

A sloshing of the water caused me to open my eyes. Alvin sat across from me frowning, "You should be happy now. Just as you commanded, they confessed. The trial was short and both got life with no chance of parole Samantha. Also, there is a warrant out for the capture of Ashley. She was convicted based on Tonjala's and John's testimony." His words came out cutting and sharp, the disapproval showing plainly. "What happened to you? This is not the little girl I knew growing up."

Instead of answering him, I said softly, "I know what is wrong with Angela."

Alvin blinked a few times, "What?"

Shifting thoughts again, I said, "All my life I have been controlled. Never have I been in charge." I looked at him, "I thought I was but instead it always turned out that someone else was pulling the strings." Laughing sadly, I added, "Sometimes god, sometimes the fates, sometimes Angela. Today I took control and look what happened, two people will spend the rest of their lives in hell, and Angela has run away." I closed my eyes and rested my head against the lip of the tub.

When he did not speak I continued, "I thought I was in charge. Angela set me straight on that count. From day one, she has been controlling me like an insane puppeteer, all while she was growing and learning to become human. Our faults and fallacies, she had to learn the hard way." I looked at him and said, "Never again will I let someone pull my strings." I closed my eyes and lay back trying to find the calm I had before. "Just as you will have to live with knowing your child, Angela, was programmed to bring us to this point."

I looked at him and said, "The blood of hundreds if not thousands are on your hands just as much as if you killed them yourself." I paused and added, "Why Alvin? Why did you program Angela to be controlling?" I closed my eyes once more hiding the sight of the man who I once loved like a father, which I now despised.

A short time later, I felt him get out. His voice distant said, "Goodbye Samantha. I think it is time for me to go." When I opened my eyes, he was gone not having answered my question.

I got out and went to see about lunch. When I entered the kitchen, everyone was waiting for me. I looked from one to the other and said, "Alvin has gone."

Heather stepped forward, "Good mistress." She added, "We all hoped he would leave so we could go back to normal."

Nodding I sat down, "Yes we need some normalcy again." They quickly served me and then knelt to one side. I looked at the table and them, "Good girls." As I ate I asked Sue Ann how her work was coming on accounts."

Sue Ann replied, "I should have everything set up as you wish it by morning mistress. Although everyone will have to go down to the bank to get their new cards." She paused and looked down, "Forgive me mistress but I did one more thing that you did not tell me to do." I looked at her in surprise. "I set it up so no one other then you going in person will be able to switch things around."

Frankly, I wished I had thought of that. However, she did something that I had not told her to do. Looking at Sue Ann I sighed, "While it is a very good idea pet. You were wrong to do something without my permission." Standing I said, "Come with me." I lead her back to my bedroom and as she stood watching, I opened the hope chest and dumped the clothes out. Pointing to it I said, "Get in." Once she was in the chest, kneeling and bent over I looked down at her, "When you have learned your lesson I will let you out," and closed the lid.

Chapter 13

I went back to lunch and sat down as if nothing happened. Looking at Jasmine and Jade I said, "You said you needed an hour on the mask timeline. What do you have for me?"

Jade spoke up, "It can be done," she glanced at Jasmine, "The finished mask is ready now mistress. But..."

"But?"

Jasmine spoke up, "The mask integrates with her brain just as ours does with our brains. The difference is that if Angela fights the mask, she will short out and no one, not even Alvin will be able to bring her back. It is the best we can do mistress."

I thought for a moment, "Find Angela, bring her home. Once she is here and masked, you will be able to eat." Standing I wiped my mouth and went to the bedroom to dress. It was late afternoon and I wanted to get the new card made before the bank closed. As I passed the hope chest, I opened it and looked down at Sue Ann, "Do you wish to be my good girl?" I asked.

Not looking up she replied, "Yes mistress."

"You are forgiven pet, stand, go get dressed and meet me at the front door." I said as I helped her up. "If you hurry we might have time to pick you up a nice purple dress." I said with a smile. Sue Ann's face lit up and she ran from the room. I was willing to bet she would beat me to the front door.

We made it to the bank with plenty of time to spare and as per Sue Ann's humble guidance, I set up the accounts as I had requested. It took some time but I managed to find the shop where I had stopped to change my look last week. The clerk remembered me and we chatted a bit as Sue Ann looked around. I pulled out the sizes I needed and proceeded to buy out the store.

When the total was rung up, I had spent well over five thousand dollars and the shop's supply of fetish wear was severely diminished. The clerk was kind enough to help us load everything into the car. Though Sue Ann wanted to try on her new clothes, I would not let her. Reaching the house, I said, "Carry everything into the study pet. Then sort them by sizes and types. Once you are done I want you to finish out your accounts."

The house was deserted. I wondered how long it would take them to find Angela. When Sue Ann came back to say she was finished I thought hard about letting her work in her purple dress. Nevertheless, I had to remember to be firm with everyone. I did reward her with a kiss and said she would get to change soon enough.

Going into my office, I sorted everything into piles, one for each of us. The vision of wearing the latex rubber cat suit and being tied up under Angela's strong hands filled me with longing. I don't know how long I would have sat there holding the latex to my face and inhaling its sweet aroma and lost in the vision had someone not knocked on the study door. As I came back to reality, I wondered where the intoxicating need to wear it came from.

Then it struck me, the woman. I remembered her twisting me inside, addicting me to the smell and feel of the latex. I could hear her laughter as she warped Angela and myself together in a bondage dance, my need for it, and Angela's need to do it to me. Someone knocked at the door once more and I replied, "Yes?"

Jade stuck her head in, "Mistress, we found her." She looked at the piles on the floor and then at me once more.

"Please bring me her mask and then bring Angela to me." I said standing.

Jade smiled, "Yes mistress as you wish." She was back in under a minute, handed me the mask, and then ushered Angela in.

Looking at Angela I said softly holding the mask in my hands, "This is a day for choices. You will wear this mask before you leave this room Angela. The choice is yours. Fight it and Jasmine assures me you will find the death you seek. Submit to it and you will never be unhappy or left out ever again." I paused and looked at it, "Unlike the other masks. This one will bind you to me forever. Once on it cannot be removed."

Angela looked at it and then at me, "If I refuse to put it on?"

"Simple, you will have to kill each and every one of us, starting with me." I said calmly. "I am ready to die in what I believe is best. Are you ready to kill for it?"

We stood looking at each other in silence for a long time, "You know I could never hurt you Samantha," She said finally. "I just want to be a part of your life, your love." With those words, she plucked the mask from my fingers and held it against her face. "I submit to you, mistress, my goddess."

As I watched, her hands fell to her side and she quivered a bit. Though I tried to hold her steady, her weight was too great and Angela fell backwards. As she lay on the floor, I sat beside her stroking her hair. I did not know if she would be able to submit totally to me or not. I don't believe she knew. Before my eyes I watched as the mask seemed to sink in and become part of her face and finally disappear.

It was dark outside when Angela stopped quivering and open her eyes. "Welcome back pet" I said softly. "You belong to me, I am your mistress, your goddess, and my joy is the most important thing is your life. Never will any commands from another person work on you, no release codes no programming stops. Only my voice, my face can change your programming. You love your sisters; you love your goddess." I paused and added, "If you are a good girl, if you please me, then I will let you exercise your dominate side." I leaned down close to her ear and whispered, "Just think about tying me up, and having me cum until I pass out as you command your sisters to please me."