Sam Spade 06: Case of the Murdered Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela's face broke into a big smile, "Yes mistress I would like that very much." She said softly, "Thank you Mistress, for masking me and making me yours. That's all I ever wanted."

I leaned down to kiss her and then standing said, "Go eat with your sisters, once you all finish I want the dishes to be done. After that, I expect everyone in the living room kneeling and ready for training. When everyone is ready, Sue Ann will come and let me know."

Angela nodded happily and with twinkles in her eyes, hurried out of the room. By the time Sue Ann arrived, I had everything ready. I wanted to make sure I had everything right and she would be my test case. Looking at her, I said softly, "You are overdressed pet." I had to smile when she let out a little eek sound and striped out of her clothing in record time.

Walking next to her I said, "Close your eyes my sweet." When she had them closed, I picked up one of the latex outfits and held it up to her face, "Inhale deeply, you love this smell, next to the smell of my musk it is the most erotic smell you have ever encountered." Caressing her body with the rubber, "Feel how it slides over your skin, arousing you, almost as much as my touch does." I move away from her and could hear her whimpering. "Open your eyes now." As she did, I held out the rubber dress that we had picked out for her. "Get dressed pet, and be ready to come to me when I call."

Leaving her in the room, I went across the hall to the living room and stood looking at my remaining girls. Like Sue Ann before, they were still dressed, "Strip and stand with your arms at your sides, and eyes closed." As they were undressing I went back to check on Sue Ann. She had only gotten as far as slipping the dress on before becoming lost in the pleasures of the scent and feel of it. Picking up a cat suit for each girl, I walked back to the living room. "Put your hands out in front of you pets." I said

I went from one to the next and placed the latex rubber into their hands. "Lift to your face and smell the scent. Next to my musk it is the most erotic thing you have ever smelt before." I could see Angela smiling as she recognized the smell. "Slide it across your chest, feel the pleasure of its touch against your skin. Next to my touch it is the most pleasurable feeling you have ever experienced." I could smell their arousal filling the air. "Smell and caress your bodies with it. Feel it driving you to the edge of orgasms just by the touch and smell."

Walking back to the office I took Sue Ann's hand. She had managed to get dressed. With one hand buried between her legs and eyes half closed, she followed me into the living room. I removed her hand and licked it. "Mmmm good girl" I said kissing her. Turning to the others I said, "Open your eyes pets and look at what you have in your hands. As one, they all looked at the brightly colored latex in their hands. "Now, look at your sister Sue Ann. When you or your sisters are dressed in exquisite latex it will excite you even more."

"Seeing me dressed in latex though, will drive you wild with desire." I smiled as I stripped before them. Underneath my clothes, I was wearing a latex corset, bra, garter belt, and stockings. By their reactions, I could see my programming was working. "You may put on what you are holding in your hands." I said. Just like Sue Ann before every so often one or another of the girls would get lost in the pleasure for a moment before continuing.

When they had all changed I motioned Sue Ann to stand with them, "Kneel and place your heads to the ground." When they had, I walked up to them and paced back and forth, "You, all of you kneeling here murdered your mistress." I paused to let it sink in before continuing, "The women you were, no longer matters. The mistress who you could sweet talk is no more." I paused again and said, "Look up at me."

When they had, "But what has replaced her, is stronger, will make sure you are always happy. There are just two rules you must never break. If you do, then you will find your fate will be worse than the betrayers were. Those rules are, never lie to me, and do as I say." I looked at Angela, "By good fortune your sister Angela, has learned the advanced art of pleasure. If you are good perhaps I will let her teach you." Angela dressed in a black latex bodysuit smiled happily at me.

"A separate bedroom for each of you was a mistake. Starting now, you will all sleep together, or not sleep at all." I smiled down at them, "The last thing I have for you tonight, is a simple question. Do you wish to be good girls?" As I looked at them one by one, I received their replies. When they had spoken I smiled, "Good, you have ten minutes to lock up the house and adjourn in my bedroom for your first lesson from your sister."

Like roaches scattering in the light they hurried off. I stopped Angela and said, "Tie me, tease and torment me, make me cum until I pass out. Teach your sisters well, please your goddess, and perhaps you will be granted the chance to teach more lessons." Angela smiled and nodded. I added, "Just one thing more, I always want you to remember I am your mistress not the other way around."

Angela looked down, "My love, mistress. To break you would kill me literally. The mask isolated the virus so you are safe on that score."

"Good girl," I kissed her and then said, "I want you to tie me and have your will with me tonight. It is something, I believe, we have both needed for quite a while. You see angel, I remember when you used capture scent that first night we were together and how you dominated me." I had never seen Angela blush as deeply as she had right then. "You have eight minutes to get everything you need." I said as I headed back to the bedroom smiling.