Sam Spade 15: The Mystery of the Black Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gestured towards the drum, "This is my essence." I lifted her up and set her in, "Just as the mask joined with your mind, this will join with you on the cellular level. Submerge yourself, let the change happen and stand once more." With Marie kneeling beside me, Molly sunk down under the black ooze. Frankly I wasn't sure if it would take. However it was worth the effort. When she stood, she was black from head to toe. I lifted her out and stood ready to catch her in case she fell. The black faded and eyes cleared. Instead of pale blue eyes and cold skin, her skin was almost hot to the touch and her eyes were bright blue. She looked at herself and then me, "Have I changed back? Am I human again?"

"No sister, you are as you were. However you have taken the form the goddess wishes you to take. You look as you did before the change," Marie said. Standing she reached up and touched Molly's chest and smiled. "I told you it was only sleeping Molly."

Molly let go of one of my hands and felt her pulse. Her eyes locked on mine and she fainted.

Picking her up I carried her downstairs and set her down in the grotto. Several girls were still black statues facing my statue. "Marie, stay with her. When she wakes kneel with her so she may join with her sisters in worship and sharing of pleasures." I looked at Heather who had not spoken and said mentally to her, "Molly is a vampire so make sure her duties keep her inside during the day. When all save the eight on my shit list have finished, I want her welcomed properly into our family. We are all she has."

"We will mistress," Heather said mentally. "Your daughter looks so much like you that I would never have guessed who she was had I not known."

I looked down at Marie, "Yes she does." Raising my eyes to meet Heather I added, "She cares as deeply as I do, god help her."

"I have a goddess to help me, I don't need a silly old man in a bathrobe for that," Marie said with a giggle.

"It's nice to see she got Angela's sense of humor." Heather replied. She gestured for me to follow her off to one side. Even then she said mentally, "Goddess I know they displeased you but right now you are a hair's breath away from having eight girls killing themselves. Please have mercy on them." Had she just said it, I would have blown Heather off. But she believed they were only still alive because they believed that if they tried to kill themselves I would not allow it and open the gates of hell.

I nodded and said mentally, "Angela, gather up the four ponies and Heather the other four and escort them to the play room. Once you gesture them to enter, leave us alone." In fact I wanted nothing more than to take Angela and my daughter to my chambers and make love to them with all my heart and soul.

Going up to the playroom I went up and sat at my throne. First to arrive was Angela who ushered the ponies in. Never in my life had I seen such woebegone expressions and shabby appearance. It had only been an evening and they looked like hell. A minute later Heather opened the door and gestured for the other four to enter. Like the ponies they looked like hell. "Kneel at the four corners facing the wall," I said not looking at them as I stood and moved before the ponies. "Is that how a pony is supposed to stand before her mistress?" I said in my best top sergeant manner.

Standing before Jamie I said, "Get those heads up... Chest out..." I walked down the row and back again before sitting down on my throne. "You know I have been blessed in my life. I have met some remarkable people. I have even fallen in love with most of them and they are in the house and your sisters now." I paused a long moment, "Of those, all those I have met, one woman comes to mind now." I paused for dramatic effect, "Ellana Andropov."

Jamie jerked as if she had been shot but held still after that. "Ellana was the smartest person I knew. She worked in Russia as a scientist and when she and her lover saved enough money they defected. A man, who was deranged and a sadistic bastard, tracked her down from Russia. He killed her lover and beat her. Over the next year she lived in a tiny room with a bucket to shit in. She was berated daily and either raped or beat." I paused, "I would have killed myself. But Ellana was stronger than I. She bid her time and the day came when Yuri let her out to cook for him. She hit him in the head with a frying pan and ran again. She came here to the states and set up a fetish shop. That is where I first met her. I met her while on a case and walking Crystal on a leash." I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I added, "That was just after Cindy..." My throat locked up and I couldn't get out the word, "died."

I closed my eyes as the feeling of losing Cindy hit like a hammer. Silent black tears rolled down my cheeks as I mourned her once more. Finally I managed to get my eyes open and saw all in the household was there and kneeling behind the four ponies. I could see the look of anguish in their eyes. "It's bad enough to lose one you love but it is worse when you are the one who pulled the trigger," I said softly to myself.

"But I was talking about Ellana. My brave little pony." I paused trying to get my mind back to her. "She put up a brave front but lived in fear for the day when Yuri would find her and try to make her his. He did come but in the end I removed him from this world and our little Ellana was safe and in a home with loving sisters."

"To help myself find love and compassion for others, I put myself in their shoes and walk a mile. Knowing what they lived through gives me a handle on them and a common bond. It was easy until I hit Ellana. I lived the hell she lived and like I said before, I would have killed myself the first chance I got." My eyes reached back to Angela and I said, "If I had died that day long ago, Cindy and Frankie would now be alive."

I expected Angela to speak but it was Marie who said mentally, "Mother don't torment yourself so. What's done is done."

Returning my attention to the ponies I saw they were crying even though they held still. "Ellana, you used to have a warm and loving heart. What happened to my brave little pony? Where is the love and compassion for her sisters? Just this morning, Angela, my angel of death and mate, wanted to become like you. She wanted to give everything up and become nothing more than a pony girl."

"That's not quite what I said goddess." Angela corrected me mentally.

"If I had offered to change you into a pony girl instead of pitching a fit, you would be standing with them now and we both know it Angela." I replied aloud. That sent a shock wave through the room. Mentally I added, "Please love let me get them to see the error of their actions and heal them."

Locking eyes with Jamie I said, "Ellana, Jamie... There are two easy solutions to this issue and one that is hard. The first easy one is to let you eight end your lives and be done with it. The second is to just enter your minds and return you to how you were before you lost your way. What do you think I will pick?"

"Goddess, you will take the hard path. You never have taken the easy way out." Jamie said dropping her eyes.

"Correct, those would be too easy and not solve the issue. It would remove it or put a band aid over it." I paused, "The simple fact of the matter is that ponies need to be in harness. Ponies need to pull or they fade away and lose their will to live." I stood and walked down and past the pony girls, "I made the mistake of keeping the ponies separate." Turning to stand just behind Jamie I said, "From now on ponies will stay with their sisters. They will share in the duties their other sisters face in addition to being in harness and practicing to pull."

Moving to stand before them again I said, "No longer will you be pampered. You will groom each other or ask one of your sisters to groom you properly. The stables are closed and pony girls will not be allowed to have handlers anymore. Now join your sisters." The ponies looked confused for a moment and then went to kneel with their sisters. I noticed they all knelt close to Marie. "Daughter, it is your job to make sure I don't have shabby ponies again."

"As you command mother," Marie said looking at them.

Mentally I added, "That means you are responsible but not to do the work yourself."

"Yes mother," she replied mentally.

"You other four, come forward." I commanded. They came and knelt with head lowered to the floor. "I placed you with the ponies so you could help them learn to fight and instead end up with this mess." I looked past them to the others, "Again it was my fault. Each was chosen because of a skill set they had. I wanted the peaceful ponies to learn how to protect themselves and their sisters." Standing I walked down and stood over them, "Jenny, stand and face me."

She looked up and said, "Just kill me goddess. I can't face you in combat."

"I didn't say you were going to face me. I said stand up." I had been planning just that but now was at a loss. Against Angela, the only other real fighter, they didn't stand a chance even if it were four against her at the same time. While I was thinking she stood. "Jenny in just a second someone is going to come through that door over there and do their level best to hurt or kill me. What are you going to do about it?"

I guess I shouldn't have asked as almost before I finished she drew a hidden pistol and fired at the door. Looking at the hole I looked back, "You missed. Now I need someone who can face these four," I said looking over the kneeling girls.

The answer came from Angela and then from Marie, "Molly..."

"Molly dear, are you up to a little hand to hand combat?"

Molly looked surprised and then after Marie whispered something to her smiled. "If you command it, I will try my best."

"How about if you make it to me and I will show you what I did with the Lady to earn a rose from her?" I said with a smile. Mentally I told Marie, "Please tell your sister not to bite and feed. Only disable."

Marie whispered something to Molly who looked determined as she stood up. Looking back at Jenny and the other three I said, "It is up to you four to stop her. If you kill your sister you had better pick a direction and start running." I went back to the throne and sat down.

"Should I start on the other side of the door?" Molly asked.

"If you wish," I replied with a smile. I don't know what everyone else saw but I watched as she walked over to the door, opened and closed it without exiting. The others stood in a semicircle before me watching the door even after she walked up to me.

She knelt beside me and looked up with pleasure in her eyes. My mind flowed into hers and I said, "Tonight, I will teach you about pleasures you never dreamed possible." I paused a moment before adding, "Lady Darkness took me as her lover before I became what I am today, call it natural talent on my part."

Her eyes got large and I felt a touch of fear. "Don't fear my sweet. I will protect you with my life even when I am lighting the fires of passion in your heart." I paused and sent a thought to Angela. While I was the mistress, I also knew Angela was smarter than I. She agreed after a second so I said to Molly, "Come morning, before you lay down to sleep, I will give you my own blood to feed from."

She looked up at me with wonder and then hugged my leg, "A girl is not worthy goddess."

"You are worthy Molly. Angela approves of you and more importantly Marie is quite taken with you. Unless I miss my guess, it will be her rose you will be wearing come morning." Her mind blushed and I knew I had hit the nail on the head. She and Marie were smitten with each other. "As long as it does not shut out your other sisters. If it does, I will be forced to step in and none of us will like that."

"It won't," two voices spoke into my mind.

Molly gave my leg a squeeze and stood looking at the four. She moved over to Suzi who while not much of a fighter was good at tactics. She punched her in the kidneys and as Suzi went down chopped the back of her neck. Next in line was Jane, she was to be my defensive combat trainer. She went down even faster than Suzi did. I thought MiLing, the martial artist would give her problems but after a minute of action faster than I could follow, she was flying across the room. She turned to Jenny next and waited. Of all, only Jenny was armed.

Instead of attacking Molly said, "Sister, concede the fight. You can't win and goddess will be displeased if we truly hurt each other."

"How about you concede Molly?" Jenny replied. After a moment she set down the pistol and looked at me, "Will you accept a tie goddess?"

In a fight, a real fight, there are no ties." I said. "However this was just an example. Yes a tie works for me." Instead of going back to Marie Molly knelt beside me and nuzzled my foot. "A girl is happy she didn't have to hurt her sister," she said mentally to me.

I waited until all four were kneeling before me before saying, "No matter how good you are, there is someone out there who will clean your clock." I looked down at them and said, "One sister was able to take three out in as many minutes and forced the forth to call for a tie. However other than to show that you are not all that special, it has nothing to do with giving a sister of yours a shit job while you do what you want. That brings me to my judgment."

"Like the ponies you will be returned to the general population of sisters. You will not be allowed to tend to the pony girls in any manner shape or form for a time of at least one month. When I am positive you have learned your lessons, you will be allowed to tend to their hooves." I stood and moved closer to them. Although the others could still hear I said in a calmer tone, "However you will still have the desire to become as they are burning in your heart and minds."

Looking towards Heather I said, "Those who have not learned the chant should go now."

Mentally I said to Marie, "Daughter, take Molly down so you and she can do so now properly. When you are done, you both will come join your other mother and I in my bedroom."

"Yes mother," Marie said mentally. She stood and rushed to my chair, grabbed Molly's arm and hurried out.

As the rest of the slaves filed out, Heather came over and stood next to me. "I never saw her until she attacked. How did she do it?"

I looked at her in surprise, "She never left the room Heather." Mentally I asked, "Angela did you see her leave or stay?"

Angela came over and looked towards the door and me, "She left and then she was kneeling at your feet."

"Jasmine?" I asked mentally.

"Same as Heather, god she is fast." Jasmine said popping into existence next to me.

I knew what I saw and wondered why only I saw her the whole time. No I was willing to bet Marie saw her the whole time too. "Yes our Molly is fast and quiet it seems." I would hope we can get through the rest of the night in peace. "What is going to happen when Marie takes Molly as a lover? You know how kids are." It didn't matter that they were both adults to me. In the family they were both children.

Unless they shut out everyone else, I don't think there will be a problem goddess," Heather said.

Jasmine chimed in, "We all know Angela comes first with you and that hasn't caused any problems."

"Speaking of problem children, how long before our mantra leader finishes up her ten thousand chants?" I asked with a smile.

"She has finished goddess. She is just remaining in place until the last of her sisters join in." Heather looked wistful and then added, "There is a peace in hearing all their voices singing their mantra. I wish you could hear it."

"So do I Heather," I replied. "You and Jasmine will go through a second time. When you finish, lock up tight, bring all up here and have a night of healing and loving each other unconditionally." I paused and then said with a smile, "I'll get you to love each other without reservation even if I have to beat some sense into you." The pair laughed and even Angela smiled at my joke.

We separated at the door, Heather and Jasmine to walk downstairs and Angela to follow me to the bedroom. Once we were alone I walked over to the bed as she sunk to her knees beside it. Looking down at her I asked softly, "Is it too much to ask to make love to you, our daughter, and Molly without you three groveling at my feet?"

Angela didn't look up as she said, "Goddess... Samantha, I...we are mere mortals, you are our living goddess. There will always be a pedestal separating us." She looked up and my retort died on my lips at the sight of her black tears. "I know what you want and need. But Maradith made it perfectly clear that of all her creations, you are her daughter, you are the chosen one. Even in bed you lead, direct and we follow."

"Is there no hope left Angela?" I asked.

"There is always hope," she said looking up at me.

Wiping my eyes I said, "Like I hope we can all learn to love each other without strife. It will be a cold day somewhere when that finally happens. I see that now." Before I could continue the door opened and the two girls entered holding hands and smiling. Seeing Angela, they quickly joined her until all three were kneeling before me. Looking down at them I smiled, "Molly you have way too much on. Strip and lay on your back up here, you're about to be ravished."

I stood and smiled as she hurried to the bed and lay back with her arms and legs spread. "I see you have developed a taste for bondage." She smiled up at me and licked her lips in reply. Going to her eyes I brushed them with two fingers, "First a blindfold." I went and tugged on each wrist and ankle, "And ropes to keep you from running away." I smiled down at her and could already catch the scent of her musky arousal. Going to her head I bent down and whispered in her ear, "Your mind is bound to me as is your body. But by morning you will find love in a way you never dreamed would happen to you."

Standing back up I looked down at the pair, "Pleasure your sister and show her what you know. I will return once she is ready."

"Samantha?" Angela's mind asked. When I didn't answer she added, "Woody? Please forgive me."

"I do, I do with all my heart." I answered. A moment later I added, "Play a bit with her and see if you can light a fire." Walking downstairs I went to the atrium and saw it was dark. Going to my bench, the place I liked to call my own surrounded by the lush plants I sat. "Mother, how did you survive the loneliness?" I asked softly. I didn't expect an answer; she was half way across the country.

Kitten came up and sat on my lap, "Momma is sad."

"Yes baby, momma is sad but she will get over it. Do not worry," I replied as I pet and scratched under her chin.

"Why is momma sad?" she asked finally.

"Because momma understands finally what her Kitten went through for so long." Being so old she had gone through countless humans as companions. Every time the human grew old and died. Though she was so old and smart, she was emotionally a child. There was no help to be found from her for me. Cats were not people and she was first and foremost a cat. "You should go play with your sisters. Did you join with them and chant?"

"Kitten chanted but got bored. She knows momma is her world, why say it over and over?" Kitten replied in simplistic cat logic.

"Run along now and play with your sisters. Show them how kitten can use her tongue." I said. She jumped down and ran off. After a minute I stood, there was no peace to be found here. Going back upstairs I went into the bedroom. Molly was thrashing around in bed though her arms and legs remained bound by her own mind. Angela was directing Marie on the finer arts of giving pleasure to others.

"While technique is important, focusing on the task at hand trumps all." I said finally. "Watch and learn dears." I added as I crawled up on the bed. I kissed Molly roughly and whispered, "My turn dear little one." Marie had moved to stand beside Angela and watched as I focused on pleasuring the bound woman before me. By the time I kissed my way down to her belly and neared her treasure, gone were my troubles and worries. As far as I cared she and I were alone in the room. The first taste of her honey really focused me. A marching band could have gone through the room and I would never had noticed.