Sam Spade 15: The Mystery of the Black Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours later as I offered my cunny to Molly to drink from I noticed Angela and Marie were missing. However I could hear them thrashing around on the floor. As I lowered myself against her waiting mouth, my own mouth and fingers fucked her silly. Countless orgasms later I lifted myself off her mouth and spun around so I was sitting next to her head. "My life for yours," I said as I tore at my wrist. Her eyes snapped open as I lowered my bleeding wrist to her mouth. "Drink," I said tenderly. "My life for yours." I intoned.

Suddenly the night with Lady Darkness snapped into focus. She had done the same to me and now I was hers and she mine on a primal level. As she drank I felt myself becoming weaker but kept allowing Molly to feed. It was up to her to choose to stop before I died. Her hands moved and lifted my arm away just as I was about to pass out.

"My life for yours," she intoned still watching me. She tore at her arm with her fangs and pushed her bleeding arm against my lips. I planned on just kissing her wrist but my mouth opened and I began to feed. The hunger was almost overpowering but after a few minutes I managed to lift her arm away from my mouth. "Through death comes life," she whispered wide eyed.

"Through death comes life... and love," I replied. I knew in that moment it would be my rose she wore in her hair. Cupping my hands I closed my eyes and saw a perfect rose resting in them. I could feel its weight and catch its slight aroma. When I opened them I saw it resting there on the palm of my hands. I handed her the rose and waited.

Molly took the rose and looked up at the goddess, Samantha. "Yes through death comes life and love." She was hopelessly in love with Samantha, the woman behind the goddess. She broke the stem and placed the flower in her hair binding them for life as lovers.

"Time to trade partners," I said getting up. Mentally I said, "Angela join me please." As Angela got up, Molly gave me a kiss and smile before joining Marie on the floor. While Angela could drive me crazy in a matter of minutes, I found I could do the same to her without thinking. Sometime later I lay cuddling with her and knew what I must do. I ripped my wrist open once more and pressed it to her mouth. In her mind I said, "My life for yours... drink deeply."

Now that I knew what to expect I watched her. Her shocked mind and expression gave way to one of pure bliss as she first tasted and then began sucking on my arm. The world was gray and had I been sitting up I would have fallen off the bed when she finally stopped. I was not worried about death I was willing to die to give her life.

I felt her wrist against my mouth though I lacked the strength to suck on it. She said, "My life for yours." Mentally she added, "Don't you dare die on me Samantha Marie." I managed a couple weak swallows. That was enough for me to begin drinking her life. Still weak I stopped and said, "Through death comes life and love."

"Yes, through death comes life and love." Angela replied almost as if she were drugged.

I created a rose just as I had before. Except this time, it was a bright glossy red instead of black and handed it to her.

Sitting up Angela looked down at me in shocked wonder. She broke the stem and tucked the rose in her hair wordlessly. She blinked a few times and then mentally said, "I worship the goddess, but I love you Samantha Marie."

"I love you too angel." I replied mentally.

"Marie, your turn," I said simply. She and Angela changed places and we lay cuddling. After a minute she said softly, "Mother you are too weak."

"Never too weak for my baby girl," I replied as my fingers began caressing her tenderly. By the time I got my second wind she was mewing in pleasure and pent up need. My mouth found her treasure box and began nibbling on her clit as my fingers teased her labia. Just sliding one finger in triggered her orgasm. By the second one was in and my thumb was pressing against her rear entrance she was orgasming constantly. While I didn't spend as long on her as the other two, she didn't need a warm up like they did. My daughter was a little fire cracker like her mother was.

Drinking her honey I licked the last traces of it before moving up to kiss her. I tore open my poor mangled wrist and placed it against her mouth, "My life for yours," I said tenderly. She drank hungrily and I passed out.

"My life for yours," I heard a voice say from far away. Mentally I heard her say, "Drink mother."

I began drinking her life force, becoming stronger with each swallow. Now that I had gone through this twice before I had better control and only drank enough to be aware of the world and function after a fashion. Sitting up I created a red rose like Angela's and after plucking the other one away handed it to her as I said, "Through death comes life and love."

Marie looked down at the new rose. While the other one was beautiful, this one felt right. She knew she had to break the stem and forge the bond between them. Breaking it she looked at her mother, "Through death comes life and love." The ancient ritual complete, she placed it in her hair. She searched her mind to find the right words before speaking. "I love you Samantha Marie, I love you mother, I worship the ground you walk on goddess."

Her eyes met Molly's and then Angela's both. She had expected to pair bond with Molly before the night was done. Instead she was hopelessly in love with Samantha as a woman. As an added bonus, she knew the other two felt the same way as she did and they were now bound together in their love for Samantha. Returning her attention to Samantha she pulled her down to lay with her. Wordlessly the other two crawled up on the bed and once together, all four fell asleep.

I woke slowly, the comfort of the three cuddling against me filled me with peace. "Love you," the words came unbidden to my lips. Three voices still sleepy replied in unison, "Love you." I couldn't remember the last time I had sleep peacefully or even slept. Sitting up I saw the three broken stems on her bedside table. Like the roses still clinging to the three women's hair, they were fresh.

Suddenly inspired I reached over the semi sleeping women and grabbed the stems. Starting at the base of my neck I scraped them down my chest and over my belly. Black blood welled up as if the thorns were as sharp as razors. Laying back I said, "With this offering we are forever bound as one."

Three heads popped up and eyes focused on the blood welling out of my body. It was Molly who spoke. Eyes welling tears of joy she said, "Two bodies, one love. We are forever bound as one." She bent forward and wet her lips on my blood. Shifting up she then kissed me.

Marie said, "Two bodies, one love. We are forever bound as one." Like Molly she dipped her lips in the blood and kissed me tenderly.

Lastly Angela bent down and touched her lips to the blood on my belly. She sat up and kissed me. As her lips came from mine she said, "Two bodies, one love. We are bound forever as one." She kissed me a second time and wiped black tears of joy from her eyes.

"I take you as wives and life mates. Always wear my rose so all will know you are pair bound with me." Somehow the words sounded and felt right. I sat up and looked at my chest. The wounds closed and healed. Getting up and going over to the rose Lady Darkness had left me I wondered why she didn't finish our marriage.

Unbidden and with a power I didn't know she had I heard her voice, "Samantha, you and I could never be as one. You have your family and I mine. But as lovers; that is another matter." There was a pause and I felt her smile, "I'm glad you have taken Molly. She will make you a good mate and you for her. Give her a kiss for me."

Going over to Molly I kissed her tenderly, "From the Lady to you in way of her approval of our union." My mind flowed into hers with the plan of changing her. However she had already changed. All I needed to do was unlock what she already knew. Aloud I said, "Angela will you teach your sister wives while I go hunt for us?"

"Would you rather I go Samantha?" Molly asked.

I knew what she was asking. She knew how to be a vampire and I only a succubus. "There is a private, our private, hunting preserve next door. I will pick out our prey and then you three can come join me." I licked my lips and stepped out into the hall. Going down the stairs and out the front door I was surprised to find it was just after sunset. I rushed over to Don Bruce's old house and around back until I found one of his guards blocked from view of the house. I could hear his pulse and felt fangs push my dull human canines out of my mouth. Spitting the old teeth out I said mentally to them, "Come to me my loves." Three bodies appeared next to me and instantly focused on the man. "Show us how to hunt properly Molly dear."

As Molly moved up to stand behind the man, both Angela and Marie spit out canines unsuited for feeding. Molly suddenly jumped on his back, wrapped her legs around his waist, tilted his head to one side, and sunk her fangs into his neck. She sucked hard and rapidly for a minute before letting go. Coming over to us she smiled a bloody smile. "Angela why don't you give it a try," she said.

Angela tackled him and latched on. It reminded me of watching Arianne feed long ago but instead of disgusting it was erotic. Stopping she smiled back at us, "Marie, your turn." They traded places and Marie drank silently. Mentally I heard her wonder, "Take the last beat?"

"Why not," Molly replied aloud. "I always did. Anyways we need to find Samantha one just for her. Our wife will need her strength tonight unless I miss my guess."

I was so busy watching Marie feed silently that I only became aware the others were gone when she let the lifeless body drop and came to stand with me. She looked up at me and then said softly, "Samantha, I know sooner or later we will have to return to the others. I must tend to the goddess's ponies and you to ascend once more. But may I still call you mother in public and sing my love in my heart?"

"I could no more quiet the song in my heart for the love I have for you three than I could, fly to the moon." I replied. "Though lovers, I am also your mother and want to hear you address me as such in public. It is like your beautiful rose, it shows the bond between you and I."

"Come to us Samantha," I heard Angela say as if she were standing beside me. Looking around I realized I was alone. Marie having already gone to the others. I stepped forward and saw Angela, Marie, and Molly looking at a pair of men. They looked at me and then back as if waiting to see how I would do.

I walked forward silently. Stopping at the first man I lifted my lips to his ear and breathed, "Ignore all you see and hear." Still silent as a mouse I went to the second man and Covering his mouth with one hand I bit with all my might into his neck. I felt the sudden rush of blood and almost mewed aloud. The taste was like ambrosia. Not as quiet as Marie I drank and knew when his heart stopped. Dropping him I turned towards the other and drank until his death stopped me.

While feeding from sexual pleasure was filling. This was in a whole different class altogether. I wanted nothing more than to craw in bed and take a nap I was so full. However I knew my wives, my heart sung with those words, were planning something special for me. Returning to my bedroom I walked out and though the house. No one seemed to notice me though when I stood in the path of one of the slaves she swerved to continue around me without slowing. Going down to my office I entered and sat down to think. After a moment I got a cigar and a glass of Kentucky rat poison. I lit the cigar and took a sip. Instead of being smooth, the fifty year old bourbon tasted off. I pushed it off to the side and leaned back to think about the note.

Someone who knew about that night I had with Lady Darkness wanted to draw me out. But who, according to obsidian with a little o and the Lady, vampires didn't operate like that. I didn't understand that before but I do now. If a vampire wanted me, he could walk right up to me and I would never know it until I was dead. So who... The rest of the question was interrupted by a knock at the door and Heather peaked her head in.

"Goddess?" she asked looking around.

She was about to close the door when I said, "Right here Heather."

She let out a little eep sound and then covered with, "I didn't see you."

"I dropped something and was picking it up," I replied. "Come in Heather." I was full, hell I was stuffed but her heat and sound of her heart filled me with a hunger. I only hoped my wives had better control than I. I realized she was talking. "I'm sorry I seem to be wool gathering today...tonight."

Heather smiled and said, "After sleeping all day I can imagine the games that you and my three grinning sisters had. I was asking if you found Marty and to say I have gotten Sue Ann to close the offices downtown."

"No, I was feeling blue and visited our old loves. I don't know who picked out Frankie's gravestone but it is beautiful." I said. "However while I was communing with the sins of my past a strange thing happened. I received a note from Lady Darkness saying it was time to pay her price. She included a rose to remind me of the night we spent together while I was on the run."

I could smell her fear as she asked, "What price goddess? Mentally she asked, "What was the deal for?"

"To keep my family safe from whoever was trying to kill me and destroy anyone close. What would you pay Heather?"

"Anything without question." She said the fear like a bubble inside her mind and in her scent.

"That is what I offered her. The note implied that it was time to pay the piper." I paused and closed my eyes, "You can calm down Heather. It was a trick to pull me out and into a vampire bar. There is no payment due from the Lady, that much I know now." I paused and looked at her, "Now someone who was at the bar that night and overheard what I wanted and the price I was willing to pay, not to mention knows about the night she and I spent together and is able to walk up beside me without me seeing them has laid a trap for me."

"Could it have been a trap for her?" Heather asked.

"That thought occurred to me until we ran across Blaine, he runs her house as you do for me. He passed on that she and Arianna had to travel to the west coast to handle something." I smiled, "You would like Blaine, he could charm a snake to wear socks and love every minute of it."

"Is that where you got Molly?" she asked. "Could she be part of the trap?"

"Yes and no. Humans armed for bear walking into an undead bar tends to garner some hostility. She was our waitress and a tried to get us to leave. I was nasty and after a few young vampires tried to get us to leave she came over and submitted. There she was kneeling with head down and touching the floor and I told her, you're not worthy." Mentally I said to Molly, "I'm so sorry love for doing you so very wrong." I shook my head, "When will I ever learn not to push people until they break. Don't get me wrong, While yesterday sucked, I had the best day in years. I gained a daughter and found Molly."

I stood and walked over to where she was sitting. My lips kissed her neck and I felt her pulse though them and moaned. "Would you like to learn what I found last night Heather?" Even before she answered my question my wives showed up to watch and cheer me on. Moving to the other side of her neck I kissed the pulse and said with a tender whisper, "I found love. I love you Heather and want to become one with you."

The three moved forward and somehow positioned us so Heather and I were lying together on the floor. Bringing my wrist to my mouth I tore the artery open with my fangs and placed it against her mouth, "My life for yours. Drink Heather."

Heather was shocked at first but the goddess's blood tasted wonderful and soon she was sucking hungrily. She felt infused and more alive than ever before. The blood flow slowed and she became aware that Samantha was lying with her eyes closed and breathing slowly. She looked around and then tried clawing and chewing at her wrist. Someone unseen finally handed her a letter opener and she used the dagger like blade to slit her wrist. She pressed it to the goddess's mouth.

"You have to say the words," Molly's voice came into her ear. "My life for yours."

"My life for yours," Heather intoned. "Please drink... take my life and live." She felt the goddess's mouth latch on and drink her blood and life force. Something suddenly shifted as she became weaker. It wasn't the goddess she was saving. It was Samantha, the woman she had loved so very long ago. She was seeing gray around the edges when Samantha stopped and sat up.

I formed a rose, a red rose and handed it to Heather. "Through death comes life and love."

She looked at the rose and then around. She suddenly saw her sisters, all three wearing roses in their hair. Breaking the stem short, she put it in her hair and took Samantha's hands in hers, "Through death comes life and love. I love you Samantha Marie Spade."

"I love you too." I picked up the broken stem and tore a long wound across my breasts. "Two bodies, one love." I guided Heather's head to my bleeding breast.

She kissed it, blooding her lips and then kissed me. "Two bodies, one love." I thought that would be it but the other three wet their lips on my blood and shared it while intoning the same thing.

"I take you and your sisters as my wife and mate until the ends of time. Wear always my rose so all will know you are soul bound with me." I said looking at her.

Heather's mind rejoiced at the union with Samantha. Not only that, she heard her sister wives singing in joy also. She turned to Molly and kissed her tenderly. One thing led to another and they made tender, gentle love to each other as equal wives and lovers. She had not realized Samantha had left until she returned with one of the new slaves. She recognized the face but not much more than that.

"Feed loves," I said as I guided the girl forward.

At the thought of feeding, Heather's mouth started to water and her fangs pushed their way out. She heard the girl's slowly beating heart and licked her lips. "You first Heather," Molly said. "She is ready." Standing she walked up to the girl and around behind her. She tilted the unresisting girl's head to the side and bit her neck. She had to shift and bite a second time to catch and rip an artery but other than a sigh, the girl made no move. She mewed in pleasure as she got the first taste of blood. She sucked hard and drank the girl dry. Sated she let the body fall to the ground and smiled at her sisters and co wives.

Three more times I went out to find girls who were not well known in the house. Three more times I returned with one as an offering for my wives. By the last had drank deeply I said, "Return the bodies to the goddess's drum so that they can live as part of her always." I paused and then said, "I need to go see mother and receive her blessing of our union."

Molly spoke what the others were feeling, "She will see our love for each other and give her blessing."

I kissed and clung to each before feeling out where Maradith was. She was at home at Dark Desires in Nevada. Taking a step towards her I found myself outside the brothel. Knocking I waited until someone answered the door. It was Jason who opened the door.

"Samantha!" He said as he hugged me tightly. "What an unexpected pleasure." He said as we went inside. It wasn't until we were in the office and I had an unwanted drink in my hand that he looked at me, "You're different somehow... Happy..."

"Yes very happy," I replied. "Is mother around?"

"She is dealing with a balky employee. A certain living latex suit who doesn't like to take orders from her." Jason said with a small smile.