All Comments on 'Samantha Does Her Part'

by southernfellow

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A real whore

Shes a whore and hes a pimp. End of story.

Part 2 she leaves little timmy but takes him for everything he has, as a broken man he loses his job, becomes homeless and is knifed over a bottle of beer. She is still a whore but now for stevie.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
lol....next she fuck the companys management staff

after she fucks everyone he won't have to give out bounses

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore negs

Ignore the negatavists - they're common in this section. The story could have used a lot more build-up - from Ms innocent to being fondled was quicker than believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another cuckhold story

she is now a cheater and her husband is her business partner.YOU CANNOT CALL HER A WHORE since her husband is encourging her.. a sick story none the less..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Even if it is her husband who "pimps" her out, she is still a WHORE.

Regardless who pimps her out, she remains a whore and he remains a cuckold wimp.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Impersonal writing style

Subject matter aside (and let's be frank, it was fairly obvious Samantha was going to spread her legs for her husband's client, though perhaps not to the degree she finally did), the lack of dialogue and description made this feel rather cold. I felt distanced from the characters and the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"1"

Didn't do anything for me. Blah, without dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it

I thought is was good. You could have created more detail around the beach and you should have absolutely played out and describe the all night session of sex. I'm looking forward to part 2.

writingn00bwritingn00bover 12 years ago
I liked it.

Nice submission! Would have liked more detail on their overnight trip together, but entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck is so stupid

she thinks Grape Nuts is an STD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck is so stupid

she thinks Grape Nuts is an STD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck is so stupid

she thinks Grape Nuts is an STD

markoss3markoss3over 12 years ago
very sexy

I enjoyed the scenes the author created for us. Its very erotic how a woman responds to a real man also. A huge plus when she related how Steve's finger was the same size as Tim's cock. A little more detail may have been good too so we could really eat up her beautiful infidelity.

BTW my wife and I are active in the sharing lifestyle and think that cheating sex is some of the most erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a piece...

of CRAP...

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Hot story

I enjoyed this story and am sitting with a hard cock and waiting to read more.

More please,

This is hot

Joe

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Pimp

Pimp your whore out, she'll love you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Worthless crap

Another clueless sissy loser husband and a heartless Cunt wife story. Pathetic!

sandy691196sandy691196about 4 years ago
Intetesting . Cud be improved.

The natural and logical flow was broken. On the dance floor its plausible that a confused and innocent wife can be taken advantage of and seduced. Her body would "betray" her. But it ended abruptly. The author could have logically prolonged the dance. He cud hv fondled her ass some more... once he understood she ws nude under the sundress.

Even with the extent of fondling tht happened on the dance floor, the author cud have made her mind refer to that experience when they met later on the beach. It was unrealistic that she didnt think of last evening's fondling.When he started massaging her, it would hv been realistic if he started off where he ended last evening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife has actually had sex with a couple of my business associates. You wouldn’t believe how eager men are to agree to favorable terms in a contract when pussy is on the table.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

Nothing new. Hubby is a loser and jerk. He pimps out his wife to get more money and a promotion. Who cares what happens to such a selfish and shallow moron. You make it seems they don’t know the wife is banging the client but it’s clear to everyone she is. How stupid and foolish do you need hubby to be that he traded his wife for thirty pieces of silver.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't care about the story because you can't write! ("... ship bar's..."?!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous