Samantha Does Her Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim said that Steve had mentioned to Johnnie that he was thinking about going out to an observatory or something on another island, but he didn't want to go by himself, and was wondering if any of them would like to join him. Samantha asked Tim why they didn't come over to the island and they could all go with Steve. Tim said the last boat was coming back to the ship in an hour, and that there was no way to get back to the island.

Then Tim asked her if Steve was treating her okay. Samantha said she was very happy with the way he was treating her. Tim asked her if she was sure he would keep treating her that way, and Samantha said she was sure of it. Tim said if that were the case, they would like for Samantha to go to the observatory with Steve. Steve had told them he would be happy to take care of her room.

Samantha asked Tim if he was sure he wanted her to do this, and he said it would mean a lot to him, and she didn't realize how much she was helping him right now. Samantha said she would be happy to accompany Steve then.

After spending the night with Steve, Samantha was tired but more sexually satisfied than she had ever been in her life. Steve was a wonderful lover who kept her going all night except for an hour in the middle of the night when they saw the stars together. They caught a boat to the ship after a big breakfast. Steve went to his cabin to catch up on his business, and Samantha went to her cabin where Tim was waiting for her. He hugged her tightly and said that she had saved their ass. While she kept Steve away, the problem with the shipment had been resolved.

Johnnie notified Tim that afternoon that he was the new account rep for Steve's company. Johnnie told Tim that he would get a big pay increase, and he would be doing a lot of traveling, as Steve had locations all across the country.

Johnnie told Tim that Steve was going to ask Samantha to work as his personal assistant. If Samantha agreed, Johnnie said she and Tim would make a great team. Tim said that was a surprise, but the way Samantha handled Steve the previous couple of days had shown she had talents that he wasn't aware of.

Samantha she would take the job as long as she didn't have to drive too far to work. Tim said with their new salary, they could live in a neighborhood close to where Steve lived. Samantha said that she would go and tell Steve personally that she would accept the position.

It was over an hour before Samantha returned. Her face was flushed and it looked like she had been perspiring. She said Steve had asked her to join him in some vigorous exercise. She gave Tim a big smile, and said she had better take a shower before they went to dinner.

The End

12