All Comments on 'Samantha is Africanized Ch. 01'

by VixxTheLover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story Vixx!!!!

Very erotic and well written!!!

I truly enjoyed it!!!!

Please keep going with next instalments

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love horny women

She can’t help herself. I love it. Feel bad for Fabio, but she needs her fix. Will look forward to reading next instalment.

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverover 6 years agoAuthor
Deleted comments-

Homophobic or racist comments will be deleted. Feel free to comment on my writing, but I do not welcome comments of this nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truth is...

... that you are the only racist here by writing such a degrading story about a white husband. And removing any critics shows your true nature. Shame over you. Stop publishing such crap at this forum, please. Otherwise you will be banned by the readers.

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverover 6 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

I am sure you know that posting anonymous has a deserved stigma, however any comments you have on my work which do not include racist or homophobic comments will remain.

That said comments usung the f word on a black authors story can fuck off, and the commenters can fuck off with them.

The day I am required at threat of a ban to allow someone to use that word in comments you might be happy to never have to see me write here again.

But of course it does not make a black person racist to dislike that word, nor does it make a black person racist to write almost exclusively about interracial sex.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 6 years ago
Very sexy.

This was written well enough for me to feel Fabio's pain, but sympathise with Sam, too. The black, virile man seducing the frustrated wife is a trope of sorts, I suppose, but your decision to play it straight and take the time to establish the relationship between the married couple pays dividends later on in the story when the betrayal is revealed.

All in all, it's a very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it would be great

if interracial stories on this site didn't always have to follow these racist and sexist garbage stereotypes and tropes. All black men always portrayed as hulking narcissistic monsters with horse cocks whose sole purpose in life appears to be to use white women, debase them, and ruin their lives, all white women as some kind of retarded bunch of sex addict whores who can't resist a large cock presented to them and who will immediately become brainwashed sex slaves the second their body comes in contact with black sperm, and of course the white husbands always have to be meek, tiny dicked little pussies who just put up with being married to disgusting excuses for human beings and whatever sick motherfuckers she is doing on the side. Oh well, at least you didn't go full blown piece of shit lit author and go with the "creampie eater who spanks his tiny little monkey while "real men" brute fuck his wife like she is a rubber fuck doll" bullshit that so many others have. Anyways....1 star.

Sheryl22Sheryl22over 6 years ago
Erotic

I loved this story.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
It's a genuine question --

Why the comment that she found her husband's dick -- and cum -- not to taste nice compared with her African lover's? It seems that the racial putdown of her white husband's sexual capacity must be total and down to the last detail. But what could really explain a difference in taste? I've heard that diet can make a difference here -- seriously. But from the story teller's aspect it seems an additional somewhat gratuitous racial putdown. Why is that?

I am always intrigued by the claim that one sees that there is still love between the wife and husband in this situation.

The hubby needs not to be on the defensive here. He needs to get himself a delightful little oriental woman and be caught having her suck his cock with genuine delight by his sexually estranged wife. Then she might learn what a racial sexual putdown feels like when the boot is on the other foot.

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverover 6 years agoAuthor
@Nexttimearound-

There are a lot o factors that go into sexual desire, and lots of things go into the taste of semen. Acidic foods, soda, beer, certainly coffee contribute to a bitter taste. A vegan diet avoiding beer and coffee contributes to a better taste.

That however is not the only factor in place in this story. I considered the husband to be a coffee drinker early, and then on medication late. The medication post cancer treatment and chemotherapy would have a serious negative impact on many aspects of a person’s body odor and flavor.

There is nothing racial about this at all, that Sam’s lover was from Africa has no bearing on flavor, that would be a combination of dietary variance compared to the husband, combined with the husband and wife being on a many months long dry streak.

A wife having no sexual attention for months will lead to many more possible events triggering attraction. The new man having the influence he does in not in any way a racial insult, and will be expajned a bit more in the next installment.

I say this as a black woman who has dated many more white men than black, and who was married to a white man.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
I can understand cheating because of loneliness or sickness:

I dont understand why she would submit herself to her lover in ways she wouldn’t for the man she “loved with all her heart”. She willing gave head to her lover, claiming it was the best thing ever and tasted wonderful. Its semen, sperm, spooge, jizz, man milk, knuckle chowder: i dont care who you are or what you eat: it wont taste wonderful. Its an acquired taste at best, affected by what you eat, but still spooge. And you cant tell me she enjoyed every other black lovers cock but not her husbands. Thats like me saying sex with a big titted woman is better than a small chested woman.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
Thanks

for your response and for your candour. Giving a personal detail is a brave thing to do, and in this case makes for a possible different interpretation of events -- maybe.

So instead of applying a little knowledge -- which apparently is out there on the internet -- to her husband's diet so he tastes nicer, which would obviously be to their mutual benefit -- she decides to baulk at the oral sex, while yearning for her African(s)! No, you can't convince me that he is not the subject of a racial put down! White women who "go black" are the most vociferous put-downers of white men on the planet, it's part of the thing of "going black" -- I've commented before that these women are the most likely people to sexually and publicly put down their erstwhile white male partners compared with any other interracial demographic category.

Your own revelation is interesting -- and I have acknowledged that above. It used to be the case that if someone (maybe a white male) made a remark along the lines of "I can't be anti-Semitic, after all some of my best friends are Jewish" then that was usually seen as actually trumpeting Antisemitism rather than the reverse. So saying that one has had relationships with white men implies that one isn't anti-white men....... well....never mind.

But let's have a look at the white female's behaviour. Her husband has cancer and is experiencing the horrors of chemotherapy. So does she apply the "in sickness and in health" aspect of being in a permanent relationship? The hell she does. Like all good Literotica white gone-black women, her own orgasms are far more important than that... they're more important than anything, right? (As some of the supportive commentators would no doubt agree) So off she goes and gets fucked by Africans. Well, after all, what's a white girl to do? So is there a comment here on white female behaviour by any chance?

I still think his best bet is to find himself a nice Oriental woman and thrust the racial put down back onto his toxic wife as obviously as he can. Sweet revenge.

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverover 6 years agoAuthor
@Nexttimearound:

Given that this is an erotic story site, and this story is found under interracial sex, what exactly are you looking for here?

And how dare you go down the “I can’t be racist because of X and throw it at me. You don’t know me.”

If you did you would know I have spent most of my adult life being called a race traitor for only dating white men, and for marrying a white man. This because I was raped on two occasions by black men, and I have not been able to get over my own fears.

I wrote this story at the request of another, and outside of my comfort zone if one exists. I was fully ready to face criticism for my writing ability, that is fair, but suggesting That interracial sex is racist in the “interracial sex category” of a sex story site? Are you more into interracial sex where the man is white then?

I challenge you to publish a story yourself. Try to avoid common tropes, try to do something new and different with the tropes you cannot. Try to face criticism for everything from being called a racist, to a hack writer, to having someone tell you that you will be banned from writing if you do not allow the use of the n word in comments.

This is not the last chapter in this, and you can take me at my word that it isn’t racism so or you can’t, you can assume that you know how this story ends if you want to.

I assure you that based on your comments you have no idea.

And please refrain from calling me a racist ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha. You killin me Sista

I just came across your response in the comment section and read it and assumed that you're one of them SIstaz that date/marry White Boys and start dissin Black Men and glorifying White Men (you wrote that you jumped ship to WHite Men coz 2 Nikkaz raped you). So, I went to the comment section of your story planning to call you out. But then I read through the comments and I realized your readers are beefing with you coz they feel you diss White Men. Ha ha ha...

Okay, I'm gonna have to read your story now... Ha ha ha.

Sorry you got raped by 2 Black Men. However, I am a Black Man from Africa and been living in the US for nearly 2 decades now. Once I dated this Sista and she set me up and tried to get me murdered for my money, and I barely survived the encounter, I was in a comma and had to spend 3 months in hospital and stuff... This was a super f-ed up and near fatal expirience for me. Another time, I was working for a US concern in South Africa and 2 Sistaz car-jacked me, shoving guns in my face talkin 'bout they gonna blow my brains out unless I cooperate and they really meant it.

Now, I really hated all that shit, but I didnt turn on all Black Women and start saying I'm only gon date WHite Women now coz .

I really hate the way Black Americans are so quick to turn on other Black AMericans. Sometimes, I really feel that USA doesnt even need racist non-Blacks, with the way Black Americans hate other Black Americans. Most BA guys I know are always trash talking SIstaz saying they'd rather date Cave-Bitches! And I know lots of SIstaz talkin 'bout they'd rather date the WHite Cracka Man.

Well, to each his own I guess, but, as far as I am concerned, Black Queen-Goddess-Sistaz rule!!! Simply the best, better than all the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY VIXX!!!!!!

I loved this story Vixx!!! Please forget the foolish criticers and go ahead with next chapters!!!! Clearly here the wife was conquered a more self confident and skilled seducer.....it does not mind if he is African! Here we have the latin said: "Ubi major, minor cessat" Afraid for the poor husband but it was just the Fate!!!!!!

RosemaryFilthRosemaryFilthover 6 years ago
Safe Space Confession

I liked the story because of the humiliation and I want to confess something here I've never told any body. I once had a boyfriend that when he found out I cheated on him with multiple black men he couldn't handle it and he jumped off a bridge and committed suicide. My friends and family know Martin died but they don't know the story behind it. But that's not my confession.... Here's my real confession - and this takes courage because I know some people might judge me, but I believe most people will agree with me on this: To know my sexuality and cheating had such power that someone would take his own life is so incredibly hot. I think about it every time I cheat and it makes me unafraid of being caught because now I know, even in the worst case scenario, it will turn out to be ultimately gratifying. I would not hope for such an outcome but when it happened I had to accept that the outcome had a perversely delicious effect on me. Could you write a story that ends with the disgusting loser white husband shooting himself or hanging himself? I believe a lot of people would enjoy reading about taking it to the next level!

Keep up the good work and don't pay any attention to the haters.

Rosemary

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverover 6 years agoAuthor
@RosemaryFilth

Sorry I will not be adding any such elements to future stories.

This and past stories involving cheating I have written may be construed to involve humiliation, however I have attempted to write in such a manner as to avoid it.

I do not like the traditional idea of good guy vs/ bad guy, I tend to think there is a lot of grey area. So as in this story where it is intended to be at minimum complicated as to who might be at greater fault, future stories will also attempt to stick to this.

Also while violence is a part of stories sometimes, I will never write in celebration of suicide. (I personally rather abhor violence)

GcoachGGcoachGover 6 years ago
Good start

Looking fwd to the continuation. I hope humiliation of her hubby will be included in the future chapters. I love IR cuck takes. Hope it is good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vixx i loved the fact that....

in this story as you underlined there is a grey area in which is difficult to judge whose is the fault of Samantha cheating!

Too easy and trivial to blame Samantha for the cheating and too foolish and disrespectful to insult her...she is just a woman...a beautiful, brilliant and emancipated, who fell for a man who seduced her, it does not matter if he is African!

What i can see here is the fact that he is a dominant, leading and dominating type of man and may be this is the reason for which Samantha was attracted to him!

May be here the latin said "Ubi major minor ceasat" could be appropriate.

I liked the plot and the writer' style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more, longer and harder

Sam needs to go back or go to a new firm with more BBC. I believe Fabio needs to learn to pay respect to the BBC's his wife is servicing and enjoying, ie, fluffing them, cleaning them and, eventually, sucking them to completion. That is when his little dicky gets and stays hard, albeit tiny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol, I don't believe you

@rosemaryfilth

Lol, a troll with a newly created account to write this as his first comment. Your husband jumped off a bridge? Which bridge is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
are u kidding me?

you wrote, "she had never found Fabio's dick to be anything to look at. On the smaller side so sucking it was hard on her jaw". i think a big dick would be harder on her jaw than a little one!!!

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverover 6 years agoAuthor
@ are you kidding me?

You suggest what you think it is like, I ask if you have spent much time with a dick in your mouth.

Women can speak to this, at least those with some diverse experience in this area, which I happen to have.

Up to a certain point bigger is easier on the jaw, as it doesn’t take any effort to close your mouth around it.

As they get smaller you have to work harder to keep your mouth closed around it.

If a woman tells her man that it is easier to suck a smaller dick, it is about like the “size doesn’t matter” line, both are not very likely to be said to a man. Although it basically doesn’t matter what the guy is built like, he is likely to hear about what a porn star he is :)

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

If the roles were reversed and it was a black man that was sick and a black woman having sex with a white man with an average sized dick and loving it. No one would believe it. However if you ask 100 women what size cock they like best it is nine times out of ten 6-7 inches and 5-6 inches around. Bigger and black may be ok in stories but not in reality. Besides black men are no bigger than white men on average.

ThePiperRaiThePiperRaiabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

Goddamn, Vixx. Great story. Can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FANTASTIC!

This is easily one of the best stories I've ever read. I love the attention to detail and your decision to have the husband find out about things slowly - signs here and there that something is wrong - as well as the decision to show his heartbreak and pain -- very realistic which adds to the eroticism. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a croc of shit and I am an African from South Africa!

You obviously have something against white woman and this is your way of creating this terribly written shit. So glad you set in in Italy because down here this woman would have been dead! BTB! Scorched earth! Burn the bitch. You have your character conveniently isolated - no family no friends - very un-Italian like! I am usually not this critical but this is really a waste of time. I see there are three more. I will definitely NOT read it! None of your other stories too. You should never let people know you're a racist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am from Africa too, so leave the Sista in peace

So coz you're a South African you're now the King of all Blacks. You're playing that Vuvuzela too much Mfo... What you gonna do now, shout Isfokol is nix? Damn! These Mandela people, hai. Mina ngithi tschwe one time

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverabout 6 years agoAuthor
Racism again?

So over the course of this series I have now been told I am racist against black men, white men and now white women.

There is no way to make everyone happy, and I write interracial stories almost exclusively, so I suppose that is just life.

I do not tend to write stories with clear “good guys” and “bad guys”, I believe the truth of that is somewhere in the middle and is most often just perception. So this story, like most others I write include many people making poor choices, and some good choices.

Like or dislike my work as you see fit, but I do wonder why a woman would be harmed where you are from?

Cheating happens in many relationships, in my experience most. I don’t see why one gender in particular would be harmed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The racism claim is bullshit

But i dont believe for one second that there isnt a clear villian here. Sam was drugged and mentally manipulated into leaving her husband, turned into a drug addict, a drug mule and a plaything for his friends. Thats sounds pretty much like a villian to me. I think you do have talent as a writer i just think this series could have been better.

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverabout 6 years agoAuthor
There was a villain-

That is a good point. Obviously the man who drugged Sam is a bad guy, and he gets worse in the series.

I suppose I could have said I avoid good guys and bad guys among main characters, but that would at this point seem a bit disengenuine I think.

alchemy1888alchemy1888over 5 years ago
Very erotic

The way you show how much Sam loves being fucked by the black guy is very arousing to say the least!

I love your writing style Vixxen!!

Amiable69Amiable69about 2 years ago

I have just come across your page and this is the first chapter I have read. I think it is outstanding and I look forward to reading the rest. I see you have not contributed works since 2018 and I hope you will contribute some more. Thank you for your authorship! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved this story, please keep writing. Hadn't read any Lit for some time, this was a random spin, glad it popped up, I'll also read your other stories. The only tidbit was the title, "africanized" made me think first about bees rather than an African or black man, there's another term too, Blacked.

I was "Blacked" at 42 by a 27yo BBC stud, fuck yeah!.

My future BBC and I met at a restaurant bar when I took the last barstool, next to him. I ordered a martini, asked about any specials, looked at his plate and asked for the same. We started talking...When we left an hour later we intended to get another drink but the skies opened up, it rain hard and we were drenched, so I drove him to his hotel down the block.

He was a gentleman and invited me in to dry off and get a stiff drink...

and that's the short story of how a 42yo, white mother ended up standing naked in front young black man with a big black cock and balls, saying "I have never been with a black man before."

He repeatedly fucked me every which way until the next morning, I left happy and "blacked."

Almost pregnant too.

You can take the following and run with it, write whatever you like, no offense will be taken.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVixxTheLover@VixxTheLover
I love people, sometimes men, sometimes women. I do not engage in RP, sex chat or other such ventures here, I just do not enjoy them. I am very protective of my privacy, so don't expect Skype, a phone call or anything like that. I enjoy conversation, but let's keep it polite...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES