Samantha is Africanized Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fabio walked slowly towards his bedroom, finding the door open, leaned his head around the corner, and saw his beautiful wife Samantha on her knees on the bed laying forward, her head bobbing up and down on the large black cock of the large black man in their marriage bed. The man had her hair in her hand, and Fabio could hear her slurping and sucking hard. The man then slapped her ass and yelled at her, "Take it deep Sam, all the way in your throat!" And he saw his wife open her mouth wide and push deep, getting her mouth down to the base of a very large cock. Wow, she had never been a big fan of blowjobs. She loved sex before he got sick, and they had a lot of fun with it, but she rarely sucked his dick, thinking it dirty. Now she has another man's cock in her throat?

Fabio did not know what to say. He saw his wife come up for air, still jerking the man's very large black cock, with a huge smile on her face, and he heard the man grunt loudly. His wife was staring right in the black man's eyes smiling, "You going to cum for me baby?" She asked, jerking the man hard, her hand could barely fit around his cock. "Come on lover, I want that cum! Cum in my mouth baby!" This was new, she wasn't much of a dirty talker.

The man grabbed his wife and shoved her head on his cock and started to groan and spasm, and this continued for something like a minute. Fabio saw cum leaking out of his wife's mouth as she tried to swallow it all, and then he saw her keep her mouth tightly on the man's cock for another couple of minutes. Slowly sucking it, slowly milking what cum must have been left. When she finished she cleaned the man's softening dick with her tongue, then he saw her lick up the cum that she had missed, before opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue to the man. Fabio had a bad angle, but it was obvious that her tongue had the man's thick white cum all over it.

The black man smiled and nodded, and Samantha closed her mouth and her eyes, smiled wide and then opened her mouth and showed him her tongue again, this time there was no cum. She had never swallowed Fabio's cum. Not one single time. She might have sucked his dick six or seven times, and the one time he came in her mouth she spit it at him in anger.

"Well this is different Samantha," Fabio commented. Startling both his wife and the larger man. Sam looked at him in horror, her face covered in another man's cum, she was completely naked. "So this is what you have been doing Sam?"

"Baby," Samantha said, wiping her mouth and seeing all of the cum on her hand, "Baby, it just happened, I am so sorry!"

The large black man was smiling to himself, and walked past Fabio naked, towering over him in height and stature, and in cock size. Even soft it was imposing.

Samantha was crying, she was beside herself, trying to explain but unable to speak clearly. "I love you Fabio, I don't know what the hell I was doing, I didn't ever want to hurt you!" She sobbed as she said this.

"If you desired a divorce, you could have just requested one Sam!" Fabio responded, obviously hurt by what he had seen. "You need not have carried on like this with another man, in our marriage bed!"

"It was just a stupid mistake baby," Samantha pleaded. "I don't know how it came to this, it just happened, I have been so lonely!"

"I know it didn't just happen Sam!" Fabio responded, "I have seen your text messages, I have seen your images, and a video!"

Samantha went pale at this, she had no response.

"I saw some weird things in your phone, and so I pulled the records from our carrier, I have seen it all." Fabio replied, no longer yelling, he was now feeling defeated. He had lost the love of his life. There seemed nowhere else this could go, but the most amazing and beautiful woman he had ever known losing his life. And he knew it to be his fault, with his health problems he could not satisfy her sexual hunger. "I saw you with his sperm on your face, his dick in your mouth and inside you from many different places and angles."

Samantha had no response as Fabio continued, "And two men, you let two men cum on you?" Fabio asked, his voice now light, losing his strength. He was no longer feeling well, he sat down on the bed, in this moment very tired, not caring what just happened on the bed. "You could get sick if you are not careful, HIV is very bad where he is from."

Samantha dropped her head and sat next to her husband, who had laid down, and exhausted emotionally and still healing physically, he collapsed into a deep sleep.

When Fabio awoke Samantha was in the room, sitting in a chair across the room on her laptop, she was still naked. She had always been comfortable naked. Sam noticed him stir, shut her laptop and came to their bed and sat beside her husband. "You have the right to know honey, I will tell you as much or as little as you want. I will not fight you in separation or divorce if that is what you want." Sam was not looking him in the eyes, but it was obvious she had been crying. "I have wronged you, I betrayed you, while you were fighting for your life. I love you with all my being Fabio, I really did not mean for any of this to happen."

"How long has this being going on Samantha?" Fabio asked, taking a drink of some water it appeared Sam had brought for him. "How did it start?"

Samantha took a deep breath, steadied herself, then leaned on her side on the bed and began. "The man you met today's name is Kiashan, he ended up being my contact and manager in the South African consulate in Milan when I was transferred to work there for my firm." She still was not looking at Fabio. "From the very beginning he was very kind but very powerful. He was tall and strong, and was able to get anything he wanted from those around him. I was attracted to his strength from the first moment I met him Fabio."

Fabio's head was still spinning, he took some medication and drank more water as Sam continued to talk.

"The first day I was there I was assigned to work directly with him, as he is in charge of the day to day operation of the consulate and they are one of my firm's biggest contracts. My career would be made or lost based on how I served them, and specifically him." Samantha still would not look at her husband, he could see shame in a person who had felt little in her life. "At the end of the first day I tried to shake his hand and he embraced me, kissing me on each cheek. Something I assumed was common in his culture. He told me I had done well, I only noticed then that he had one hand on the small of my back, and the other on the top of my ass."

Fabio was shocked that his wife would allow this from a strange man. Someone other than her husband was bad enough, but this quickly?

"He released me and I came home, I could still smell his musky scent when I got home. It had been so long, you were sleeping so I took a sex toy into the shower and got myself off several times." Samantha said, her breathing changing slightly. "I wasn't thinking of him specifically, but something had turned me on and I needed release."

"The next day at the consulate Kiashan continued to flirt with me, he touched me whenever he could, but made no move like the day before, I thought perhaps it just a welcome thing in his culture. I was alone in his office near the end of the day, and I bent to pick up a file from a low drawer, he wasn't even in the office when I did it." Fabio could now see the signs of Samantha getting worked up, she was touching herself gently, and he could now smell her excitement very slightly. Samantha continued. "I didn't even think about having bent at the waist, I tend to think of it like yoga or ballet, just a little stretching." Samantha was very fit, having done a great deal of dance and yoga over the years, remaining fit and very flexible. "I felt powerful hands grab my hips and pull my ass into a very hard dick. When I tried to stand, his hand stopped me, he held me in a bent over position and pushed me into the cabinets."

Samantha was now flushed, "I felt so many things I had missed Fabio, all at the same time. I felt a hard dick being pushed into my ass, and then he held me tight and began grinding into me. I felt a hand on one of my breasts, groping me hard. With one hand he kept pumping against me in rhythm, with the other he quickly had my top open and one of my boobs out and was playing with my nipple. It had been so long baby." As Samantha continued she seemed not to even be thinking of it, and was touching her breast as she described that the other man had. "I held the cabinet as he did it, I reached back to push him away and he put my hand on his cock."

Fuck, Fabio thought, this guy moved faster than anyone he had ever heard of. People would not believe if it happened this fast in porn.

"The cock my hand was on, still in his pants, was bigger and harder than anything I had ever felt before." Samantha told her husband. "Like nothing I had imagined."

"I looked to the side and saw he had left the door open, several men in the office were watching what he was doing." Samantha said, "I moved his hand and stood up, and he spun me around to face him. He is so strong, it was like I was only forty kilos to him."

"Before I could complain he had by nipple in his mouth and was sucking on it hard, and had now lifted me against the cabinet where he was now thrusting between my legs, and he looked up and put his tongue in my mouth."

Fabio was in disbelief. His wife was incredibly beautiful and sexy, she had never allowed anything like this with him. They kissed on the fifth date, and it was two months before he touched her breasts. This didn't sound like the same woman.

"Baby I have never really been attracted to black men, but when his tongue was in my mouth I responded. I forgot about the office workers watching us and returned his kiss. I had my eyes shut until I felt him trying to move my panties, and felt him pushing something very large against me down there. I looked down and he had his cock out." Fabio noticed his own dick was stirring a little, it did not happen often, but it was happening now. Samantha was oblivious, losing herself in the story she was telling.. "I pushed him away, my skirt was up around my waist, now both my breasts were exposed, and I could see a line of precum stretch from my body to his cock as he pulled away."

Fabio adjusted himself to try to conceal how his body was responding while Samantha continued.

"He told me that would be enough for the day, and leaned in and gave me another kiss. At the end of this he put a finger in my mouth, and it had a sweet sticky liquid on it. He put some of his precum in my mouth. I am sorry Fabio, I love you, but I almost came on the spot I was standing." Fabio looked and Sam had a finger in her mouth, she was very turned on by remembering her extra marital affair.

Samantha gathered herself, and came and sat next to her husband on the bed. "The next morning baby, I tried to steel my resolve. I wore more conservative clothing, I wore less makeup, I got myself off in the shower before work. I tried to ready myself to repel his advances, I knew they were coming." Samantha checked Fabio's forehead, his temperature was up, she didn't notice he had the beginning of an erection. "I only knew if I went back to my firm and complained we would lose the account, I would lose the job, and you and I would lose everything. I had to go back to work for us, I had to resist him for you."

Samantha then lowered her gaze. "It didn't matter. Fifteen minutes into my third day I was on my knees in front of Kiashan sucking his dick, ten minutes later I had his sperm in my stomach, and his dick stretching my pussy, he could barely fit at all. I barely knew how things got to there, even today I don't know Fabio." This shocked her husband, she had never liked performing oral sex on him, he had maybe five or six blowjobs from her in their time together.

Sam continued, "It was like I left my laptop at the workstation I was using, went to check in on how things were going and ended up with his dick in my mouth, I do not even remember why. We were talking, then it was out, then I felt his sperm in my mouth." Samantha was no longer exited, she was now fighting back tears. "I know I never did that for you, I always hated it, but for some reason with him it was a beautiful thing. It seemed like his sperm belonged in me, when he finished I had to have all of it. I collected his sperm from all over his dick, from his pants, some off of his desk." Samantha's voice started to crack. "I don't know why, I still do not understand why I did that that."

"He tried to fuck me but couldn't fit, but I gave him numerous blowjobs that day, I spent most of my day at his knees. During meetings with his peers, they knew I was there and I didn't care." Fabio's dick was now hard, it was his first erection since he began cancer treatment. In this case he was thankful his dick was not so big that Samantha would notice.

"Whe he released me from work and I bought a bigger dildo and some lubricant for it. And then later when I could use that one I bought a bigger one still, until he could fit inside me." Samantha continued. "Since that third day I have sucked his dick every single day I worked there, and when he could fit I began fucking him as well. Eventually it grew to weekend days when you were ill, I would make an excuse and meet him somewhere and I would suck his dick and he would fuck me baby."

"I would leave with you asleep, and come home with his sperm in my stomach and my vagina, and you would still be asleep. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stop." Samantha stopped and began crying. "I am so sorry Fabio, I needed it, but I should never have done that to you."

"No condoms?" Fabio asked, "What about your health, what about mine?"

"Kiashan doesn't ever use them, they barely fit and his tribe does not believe in wasting sperm." Samantha answered, "And he is clean, he was tested after the first day that I gave him a blowjob. He showed me the results before the first time he fucked me."

"This was for months, how long? How many times Sam?" Fabio asked his wife, still astounded, this was not anything like how his wife had ever been. She was never a racist, but had only ever been with white men. She had spit out his cum the one time he came in her mouth, and to avoid children before planned Fabio had never cum inside her. She was on the pill, and they used condoms as a backup.

"I have been working there for five months Fabio," Samantha answered, arching her eyebrows as she considered the math. "It was a lot Fabio, I don't have any idea. Probably more than once per day."

"Jesus." Fabio responded, "How many times? We were never that active, just how often did you swallow his cum?" Fabio's dick was still firm, but he was conflicted. This volume seemed impossible, she never had a sex drive like that before.

"It was almost every day, some days more than once," Samantha continued. "I didn't keep count." Sam said quietly.

Fabio was stunned, how much of another man's cum had she swallowed? How often had she had sex with her African lover?

Samantha was silent now, she stood and responded with her back to you. "I will gather my things Fabio."

"Wait Sam, How many? I take it more than me, how often did you taste his cum?" Fabio asked, again feeling very tired. "I need to know."

"Every time Fabio." Samantha replied, her back to him.

"Every blowjob?" Fabio asked her.

"No." She said turning to face you, dropping to her knees in shame. "Every time Fabio. Every time I sucked his dick I swallowed his sperm. And every time he fucked me he came inside me, and pulled out and I cleaned his dick."

"Christ," Fabio commented.

"It is normal for them baby," Samantha replied. "In African tribal life, they do not believe in wasting sperm. All of it goes in a woman, somewhere."

"I saw you with cum on your face, that wasn't inside of you!" Fabio argued, this is absurd, it just doesn't make sense he thought.

"Every time baby, every single drop." Samantha replied, "If it was on my face, or my body, or the floor, I ate it all."

Jesus fucking Christ Fabio thought, pornstars don't get it like that, they couldn't possibly. "I saw another man in the video, how often did that happen?"

"You do not want to know Fabio, this is hurting you! I don't want to make this hurt you more!" Samantha implored her husband, still healing from life threatening sickness. "Please just let me go, forget about me and don't worry about anything else I did."

"You have told me so much else, you have hidden this so long." Fabio replied in a weak tone. "You need to tell me everything Sam. Who was the other man from the video? Is he safe?

"Baby I don't know his name, there were several, which video did you see?" She answered, it wasn't the onetime thing Fabio hoped for. "I never knew much about the men he videoed me with." Sam replied, it hit Fabio right in the stomach, he thought he was going to throw up. "But he promised me they were safe, and he wouldn't want to hurt me."

Fabio gasped, what the hell? That puts me at risk, he thought. "So fucking complete strangers? Eating the sperm of any man who pointed a dick at you Sam?"

"African culture is not monogamous like ours, they do not even have a word for it. Women in a tribe are shared, it is their way. The warriors can enjoy any woman they desire, at any time they desire in his tribe." Samantha said quietly. "He brought other men, I was with them as well. A part of it was not wanting to lose the job we needed, a part of me loved the attention." Sam closed her eyes, "A part of my loved the cum Fabio. There was so much every day, it was like a drug. I needed more, always more of it."

Samantha stopped and realized she might have gone too far, as she had become lost again in all that she had done. She saw her thin husband on the bed, obviously very tired, barely alive, and she realized the pain she was causing him. This was not what she wanted. "I love you Fabio, I promise I did this for us, we would have lost the house, we had no money! We owe so much in medical bills. Then I lost control of myself in it."

Fabio did not respond, he wasn't able to look at her. In his mind he could only see the images of her covered in African men's cum.

"Fabio, if you want me to I will gather my things and leave today, and I will not fight you in the divorce." Sam told her husband, "I regret that this happened, I regret how often it happened, and that I was too weak to stop it. I never meant to..."

"Sam, I retained a divorce lawyer." Fabio replied to her, interrupting her mid-sentence.

Samantha was shaken, her eyes began welling up in tears again. "I understand Fabio, I deserve whatever happens. I did not want to hurt you, you deserved more."

"Samantha do you love this man?" Fabio asked his wife.

"No baby, I do not." Samantha replied. "Not yet."

"Not yet?" Fabio asked, what the hell did that mean? "Not yet? You mean you think you will?"

"I love you Fabio," Samantha told her husband. "I don't know what it is I feel for Shan, but it isn't love. Infatuation? Attraction? Basic lust maybe? Not love."

"Can you stop seeing him?" Fabio asked. "I am back to work, if you say no and he sends you back to your firm and they fire you, we can be ok. You don't have to continue this for us."

Fabio's wife was unsure of her response, she wasn't sure what to say.

"I know I haven't done enough with you sexually, we can figure that part out Sam. You have the right to satisfaction, I will do whatever I have to in order to do my part." Fabio told his wife, "I can get medication to help with energy, there are pills to take for erections. I will do whatever I have to if it pleases you and keeps us together. But you cannot keep seeing this man. This affair must end. Never again."