Samantha is Africanized Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After all fucking all those men, you would still be with me?" Samantha asked. "You still find me attractive, knowing what I have done, how often I have done it? Baby I had sex with Shan in our bed, I sucked his dick in your car when mine was in the shop, and mine when I had it."

"Yes Sam," Fabio replied. "But things have to change. No more secrets and no more lies. And then I need more attention. Now that you seem to enjoy blowjobs I expect to fill that need myself. Now that you enjoy it I think I should be able to get that for myself."

That thought didn't please Samantha, she had never found Fabio's dick to be anything to look at. On the smaller side so sucking it was hard on her jaw, and unlike Shan's dick, her husband's dick never tasted very good. And the one time she tasted his sperm it was revolting. She nodded her head yes.

"And your cum baby?" Samantha asked her husband.

"You have a thing for it don't you?" Fabio asked, "I Want you to swallow it every time. Just like the African guy from work."

Samantha loved Fabio, she really did, with all of her heart. But sexually he just didn't do it. But she would try, she would do anything for her husband, anything to save their marriage. "I can do that baby, you promise sex? Oral sex? More sexual attention than before?"

"I can do that Sam," Fabio responded. "I hope we can make this work baby, I never want to lose you."

Fabio and Sam embraced, with Sam hugging his so tightly that it hurt him a little bit.

Fabio was telling her the truth. He had never been with anyone even close to Samantha in his life, and doubted he ever would again. With his health issues and impotence he wasn't sure if he would ever be able to be with a different woman again. He had to forgive this, and do all he could to make his wife happy. And also keep an eye out to make sure she didn't go back to the African man. That would be too much, he would have to divorce her if that happened.

Samantha took a few days off of work, and her and Fabio saw his doctor and obtained some prescriptions to help with his potency, and they also found some holistic medicine to try to help as well.

Using this, Fabio was able to get himself hard while masturbating to pornography, however It didn't last when he tried to put it in Samantha. She did suck his dick a few times, but the medicine made his dick taste bad, and his cum taste even worse. He came in her mouth one time, and she almost threw up. It wasn't good before, now it was quite literally worse than anything she had ever tasted. She forced herself to swallow it, and resolved to try to get used to it.

Over the next weeks and months Fabio's sexual energy increased, and he did what he could with Sam, eating her out, sucking her breasts and trying to get her off with his hands, but he was not able to. Samantha stopped sucking his dick, it didn't always stay hard anyway, and began masturbating him to completion. Fabio didn't like this, but resigned himself to the new normal. At least it was only his cum she was swallowing.

Every time Fabio finished on her hand, Samantha would make a show of eating some of his cum, but she really didn't. She would wipe a part of her hand off and lick that part of her hand. She just couldn't handle his cum.

They made the most of what they had, Samantha got herself off with a very large dildo she still had and pornography, however now it was exclusively interracial pornography. The sort with large black men and white women, she had promised not to be with Shan, her African lover, however she could still use her imagination. Fabio kept a close eye on her, as much as he could working again, and monitored her text messages and email, watching out for her going back to her lover, but she did not seem to.

After some very tense discussion, Samantha went back to work at the consulate part time, a couple of days a week, helping to prepare another young lawyer to take her place. Samantha understood that her marriage was over if she went back to Shan, and her and Fabio did all they could to make their marriage work.

Losing her African lover was hard on Samantha. She was constantly unsatisfied, and held some resentment over it, but she really did love her husband with all her heart. They could figure this out together.

The end.

=================================