Samantha's Addiction to Big Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first session with Jason, who shoots a massive load, he left a load deep up in my pussy. I lay in bed that night, my husband sleeping gently next to me. I couldn't help myself reach down and start to play with my sodden ruined pussy. It felt so loose and stretched out, even more than with my other lovers, of which there had now been a handful. After delving into it I brought my fingers up to my mouth and sucked the cum from Jason off them.

What a journey the last few months had been. I was now getting the sort of sex I could never have dreamed would be available to me. I had started off seeking a little attention, then a little action, and yet now was getting fucked twice, three or even four times a week by my big cocked lovers.

I was a definite size queen now. Anything smaller than army guy and no second date. I couldn't really fuck John anymore as I was certain he would notice that he simply didn't come up to the mark any longer. I'd let him fuck my ass from time to time, so long as it wasn't raw from one of the guys taking his turn on it, and almost always with the lights off to make sure he couldn't see the difference taking huge cocks regularly had made to my pussy and ass.

My current three were 8", 9" and Jason's 10" (but incredibly thick and boy what a load!). I didn't care if they were married or single – I didn't plan on marrying any of them. Mark is engaged, Ben single and Jason married to the hottest big breasted blonde that comes to the same school gate that I go to when I have to.

I love seeing this incredible piece of female ass, always immaculately presented with her perfect daughters, just after I have fucked her massive God-cocked husband. I have spoken to her on the school run an hour after having her husband ream my pussy, his load literally spilling into panties, her probably totally unaware that her husband is a cheating bastard and I am the bitch he chooses to do it with. I tease him by using her name as we fuck, which always gets his steamed up even more and ensures an even more brutal pounding.

He has shown me pictures of her naked and I have to say she is incredible. I confessed to him that having seen them I wanked off that very night imagining her in bed with the two of us. I'd love to see what she looks like being fucked by him and then have him shoot his load in me, then make her lick it out. I'm coming just thinking about it. I'm not really bi at all, but she is so hot I just couldn't say no. A girl can dream can't she...?

Mark's fiancée is a shrew of a home builder type, and I really don't know why he sticks with her. It's not that I want him – or that he would take me, given I'm ten years older than him, but I get the benefit of his sexual appetite as I give him everything he doesn't get at home.

As for Ben, he is an arrogant single bloke, He thinks he can fuck anything, and as he has a few bucks to his name, good house, car and job, decent looks and a fucking awesome cock, he probably can. I am sure I am not the only one on his roster, but I don't ask and he doesn't tell. It works for both of us. He and I have started to dabble in a little S&M, but I have to be careful he doesn't mark me as that could be just a little too hard to explain.

John:

My phone buzzed – message from my wife. 'On my way back. I've eaten and beat and so tired I'm ready for an early night. Quiet one together tomorrow eh? x'

Easy one to understand now. Sure enough five minutes later a message from Jason on the iPad.

'Missing my cock yet whore? You just can't get enough nowadays can you? Some session tonight – what got you so hot?'

Then from my wife 'Driving and cell battery fucked, just like my slutty pussy you wrecked with that monster of yours! Signing off now. Miss ya already – your loving older woman LOLxxx'

Oh that was perfect. The evidence of tonight's rendezvous and now her unable to see any replies. It also explained why she hadn't intercepted the messages I'd sent to the other two. She had clearly been 'busy'.

I had about half an hour I reckoned. Quickly I set the GoPro up in the bedroom and left it to run unnoticed for her getting back. Then I got back to the texting.

'Found a charger, so got time for a couple of messages before home. Feels like you are still inside me I am that stretched. Fuck you are so big – do all the girls think the same!!'

'That little wife of mine just can't take me the way you can. She might look the part, but believe me you do it for Jason every time over her. She has never let me finger her ass, never mind fuck it. There is a reason I keep you on my lovely slut' A wife – oh this could be interesting.

They all loved calling my wife their slut didn't they? I guess that is what she is. A slut pure and simple. I played to character on her behalf.

'Make your excuses and you can have my ass tomorrow night, just after 8 at my place. It will be worth it I promise. Don't knock, just come in and I will be waiting. Husband away. Got to go. Remember, tomorrow at 8. Xxx'

'Sure slut. 8 it is.'

Delete, delete, delete. Her iPad was cleared for now.

Sure enough a short while later her car pulled up and in she came. It was just 10pm, but she claimed she needed an early night and a shower. I suggested we sit and have a glass of wine, but she point blank refused and disappeared upstairs.

Samantha:

Christ he is still up and wants to talk. I feel like I've been in a fight after that seeing to with Jason's weapon. I made my lame, angry wife excuses and headed to the bedroom. I needed to buy a little time so asked if he would make me a tea and that I would come down for it after a shower.

Apparently he has some work to do, so at least I can get to sleep before he comes up. I don't want him trying his luck tonight that is for sure. I wouldn't feel a thing!

John:

Seeing her and her reaction, I was seething. I was angry with her for the unfaithful acts and seeing her exposed that nerve. I was angry with myself for how turned on I was by the whole charade.

About twenty minutes passed then I heard the shower on and then she didn't reappear. I sneaked up and recovered the GoPro while she slept. I had to have a quick view of the contents. She came into the bedroom and carefully shut the door – she stripped and slipped a towel around her shoulder before sitting back on the bed and letting it fall loose.

I guessed what came next before it did. She masturbated furiously with her fingers on her clit and a deodorant can mashed up her pussy. I could hear how wet it was and when she withdrew it, it was covered in gooey white liquid, I guess a mix of the two of them.

I watched this video three times and having printed off my favourite shot of her naked body, shot my own, surprisingly large load all over the picture. Tomorrow night would be revealing one.

Samantha:

What a way to start the day. First I can't get my phone to work and now I can't lay my hands on my iPad. Where did I have it last?

John is being a darling. He has shipped the kids tonight so we can have a night in with a pizza and movie. I'm still shattered from last night so a quiet one is probably a great idea. Keep the ship steady Samantha.

Bloody phone.

John:

Amazing what a little interference with a SIM card can do to a phone. I know it will be out of action for a few hours at least until she fixes it so I have time to sort things for tonight.

A few messages had all three guys teed up and I made sure they knew to keep quiet on text for the rest of the day as 'we' would be seeing me off. Again, all messages were copied and then deleted.

Samantha:

6pm, time for home. It's been pretty peaceful without the phone to be honest. I've caught up at the desk and can pick it back up on the way home.

I'm looking forward to tonight. Some good food and a movie. Just the thing.

John:

Everything is set, and now to execute. Samantha got in about 630pm and I had run her a bath, candles, bubbles the lot. Glass of champagne on the side, including a little something to relax her a little further.

She shouted her thanks from the bathroom and I left her for half an hour to soak. As she came out from the bathroom I was waiting in the bedroom, ready to give her a rubdown with some oils and had a couple of the scented candles in the room lit. She looked a little sheepish and drowsy, but I reassured her I was just being kind and after a massage would put the dinner on.

My cock was straining at the sight of her naked body face down on the bed and revealed to me, knowing how many cocks were now using her. I began the rub down and as she drifted away into sleep, attached the soft clip on ties to ankles and wrists, lifted her middle gently up before sliding a pillow under to push her ass into the air.

Then I started the GoPro coverage. Not one camera, but five, covered the whole room and the bathroom. I had stocked her bedside table with lube and dildos and left it open a little so they could be seen. I then began to rouse her, gently being more and more insistent with my hands. I let a finger trail down her ass crack, carrying with it some lube and oils.

She was ready.

Samantha:

I must have been tired as that glass of champagne really knocked me out and even John's hands felt good. Waking up slowly after what felt like a short but very powerful nap the fucker had me strapped to the bed!!

'John, what are you doing?' I moaned as I came around. 'I'm not in the mood'

'Oh I think you soon will be' and with that he slipped a blindfold on me. The last thing I saw was the bedside clock reading 7.55pm. I hadn't been out for long. I wasn't overly worried by this. John was trying, but I'd had two baths since seeing Jason. So far at least John hadn't picked up anything different about me.

Let him have his way I suppose and then get the pizza and some peace. I suppose I did leave him hanging yesterday. Feels like he wants my ass with the pillow being where it is. After the other guys, being buggered by my husbands' 6" standard will be easy.

Sure enough, he is oiling my butthole and plenty of it too. Good boy, you are learning. I think I could manage him dry nowadays, but best to go through the motions eh? There is something pressing at my opening – oh God it's a dildo, no a butt plug. Oh, mid-size I think. I dutifully make some groaning noises as if it is difficult to take. Pretty easy really but he can't know that. That actually feels great in there. I'm even getting wet.

Wait, he has stopped. What's happening? 'John??' and then I feel a ball gag being fitted. Shit he is getting kinky tonight...

Hang on, he has gone. What the fuck is going on?

John:

Just before eight. Everything set and now to make myself reasonably scarce and just watch from the Wi-Fi coverage that I have set up.

Sure enough, first to arrive is Mark. A little line of petals leads him upstairs. He walks up and I see him on the camera enter the bedroom and see my wife lying there, hand tied above her head and to the bed, legs rudely splayed and ass in the air. It clearly never entered his head that this was for anyone but him the arrogant fuck.

'You dirty married whore – I like what you have done with the place. And my you are ready. Did you convince Sophie to join us? Or is that too short notice?'

All the while he was stripping and she was moaning in a slightly panicky way.

Samantha:

John has gone, but wait - that sounds like Mark's voice. Oh my God, what is happening? Has John set this up. I'm trying to tell Mark but he doesn't want to hear. He slides a digit into my soaking pussy then starts to partly withdraw the butt plug before plunging it back in. I want to scream at him but my body is betraying me. This is too fucked up for words.

I start to feel the warmth and weight of his body on top of me, and I can feel the huge erection resting on my butt cheeks. With a pull the plug is out and in an instant his cock enters me. As is my modus operandi now, once the action starts, I simply forget I'm married – I just want to get fucked.

Mark is pistoning in and out of my ass like a man possessed. He is abusing my ass and my mind, reminding me this scene is taking place on the marital bed, until now off limits to my lovers. Wait a second, why did he mention Sophie? Never mind. Christ this feels fucking great.

John:

I can't believe this. In 36 hours my understanding of my wife has completely been turned on its head. Yesterday she was aloof and slightly distant, apparently not interested in sex. There she is now, surely knowing I can see all of this, being butt-fucked by some younger guy with a thick cock. I know I set this up but this scene is insane!

He barely even spoke to her before he started raping her ass and she just seemed to acquiesce. My head is doing somersaults at the sight of it, partly I want to rush in and weigh in to both of them, but all the time my rock hard erection betrays how much this situation is turning me on. Am I really a cuckold now, a man who gets off on his wife fucking other guys?

Here is the next one. I recognise Ben from his Facebook profile on her page. He seems unaware he isn't the only visitor and he's almost at the bedroom – this could really get interesting now.

Samantha:

Mark didn't bother to remove the gag. He's obviously getting off on the restraint thing. A few pretty heavy slaps have been landed on my ass making it burn. This is definitely his thing.

Then I hear mocking laughter – at first I think it must be John, but then I hear Ben's voice.

'Don't tell me this slut is getting it from you too Marky boy? Fuck, I should have guessed a horn dog like you would have been having a rattle here. You dirty bastard. Not enough for you at the sports club, so you have to look at work too?'

'Fuck off Ben. You playing the nice engaged one, all the time fucking this slut. Still doing that broad from the diner too I suppose, a little bit of rough to compensate for the stiff one at home? What say we show this slut what damage two big cocks can do to a girl eh? She doesn't say no to anything, but then you know that already I guess'

Ben was already just about naked. He didn't need to answer and just went to the head of the bed, grabbed a bunch of Samantha's hair before removing the gag and ramming his flaccid cock at her mouth. I guessed this was the first time she had taken multiple cocks in one go and judging by the way she was flailing around, she was loving it.

As soon as he was hard he started to untie her and got onto the bed with them, she was free to run if she wanted but that thought never entered her head for sure.

Samantha:

This was a dream come true. I couldn't believe these two knew each other. Bloody sports – of course. The mess that would surely follow was probably inevitable, but it would wait for now. With Ben on his back I wriggled free from Mark just for a moment, allowing me to straddle Ben and slide my sopping, slack pussy over that beautiful big cock of his. I leaned forward and sank into a huge kiss as his huge arms swallowed me up.

Leaning forward offered my abused ass to Mark once more and he wasted no time taking his place back. I was already so stretched out and sodden with my juices that my ass offered little resistance even with my pussy stuffed to the brim. My God I was so full – my first DP! 16" or more of thick hard cock filled my pussy and ass. It felt incredible. My juices pumped out soaking all of us. I could not control myself and seemed to cum constantly.

John:

If I was hoping for a punch up between jealous lovers, then I got that wrong didn't I? Shit man, they are ravaging her. She is like a rag doll in there. I don't feel protective at all. It strikes me this is the real her, not the woman I know. It enters my head that I will never satisfy her again. I'm so turned on by the sight that I'm embarrassed. But this surely means my choice is to accept this is the way we go from now on, or we split. I make two more calls and go back to watching the action.

Samantha:

I'm flipped onto all fours now and the cock that has spent the last 15 minutes reaming my fortunately freshly bathed ass is now forcing its way into my mouth – I can taste ass and sex and sweat and I love every filthy thought of it. Behind me Ben is pushing his big headed cock into my pussy and then withdrawing it and sliding it up and down my ass crack. His thumb goes up my ass first as every hole is now filled. This is the most sensory overloaded thing I have ever done.

At this moment, despite my infidelity now certainly known to my loving husband, I was in ecstasy. I couldn't focus on a single thing beyond the fact I was now nothing but a vessel for my two lovers to grab their satisfaction and in reality this was the very embodiment of the true slut I actually am. It was difficult to imagine how this could get any better...

John:

I saw the sweep of headlights across the front of the house. I'd left my car off the drive deliberately. The other car pulled up onto the drive next to Samantha's and per the message, the driver let themselves in. Heavy footsteps headed up the stairs towards the bacchanalian scene that I was witnessing.

Glued to the cameras as the door of the bedroom opened and was filled with a huge specimen of a man filled the doorway – this was Jason and one thing I hadn't figured on was that he was black! Shit, not only was my wife a total slut for cock, but she was a slut for BBC - this was a total curveball that I hadn't anticipated.

I glanced back at another shot that showed my wife totally out of it with two guys spit-roasting her, her body covered in a sheen of sweat and bodily fluids. In two seconds time, Jason would present himself to them.

Samantha:

It would be an understatement to say I was lost in the feelings I was experiencing. Sex with more than one guy was definitely something that was going to stay on my agenda. It made sense I guess that if I liked taking cock so much, then taking more than one would be even better. And my word, it is so much better.

Suddenly I was aware that Mark and Ben had eased up with their fucking. Was it the big finale already? Opening my eyes, I saw that neither was looking at me. I followed their eyes to the door and there stood Jason half undressed, taking in the situation in front of him. What on earth was he doing here? There was no time to figure this one just now.

'I knew you were a slut Samantha, but even I didn't realise how much of a one you were. You weren't joking when you said it would be something different tonight.'

John:

Clearly Jason didn't quite know how to react to finding his slut wife lover in bed with other men. I thought at first he was going to turn and leave, as they all contemplated the moment in silence.

Then I heard the door go again. And a girls' voice.

Jason was the first to speak. 'More company eh. Sounds like you might have some female back up slut.' Then he shouted out 'Just come straight up... it's fine, Sam is up here.'

Looking at the monitor I could see a slightly bemused petite brunette, obviously a little unsure of the situation, throw her coat over the banister rail and head up the stairs, checking herself in the mirror as she did so. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw this spectacular sized and now shirtless black guy in the doorway to the bedroom. She spluttered something nonsensical, a mix of trepidation and shyness at the situation and sight.

'Sophie?' exclaimed my wife from the bedroom, loud enough for the girl to hear. I could see Sophie more clearly now. I proper little thirty-something pocket rocket, slim and with a tiny boys' ass, but with a decent pair of tits by the look of her stretched tight fitting jumper, a trim shoulder length haircut topping it all off and it was clear from the make-up and dress that she had made an effort. Obviously she looked up to Samantha and was looking to impress her tonight.