Samantha's Addiction to Big Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let's make Samantha a nice big creampie to eat eh? In Sophie's ass...' And with that he burst out laughing. Sophie was given little choice and popped on hands and knees. Jason pulled out of me and lined up my poor co-workers' abused butthole. He eased his massive black cock up her tight hole, going just past the head and then in short strokes brought himself to a huge cum gripped by her now gaping ring.

She tried to look around as he finished, but he pushed her head down to keep her ass in the air while he withdrew and in turn the other two guys did exactly the same. As Ben withdrew, the three loads were already starting to bubble back out of her ass.

'We can't leave her like that can we boys?' and with that Jason grabbed me by the hair and rammed my face into her ass forcing me to tongue and suck the cum into my mouth. It was the most disgustingly perverse thing I had ever done. But as a mark of how far my promiscuity had come, it was a revealing marker to me if I need one. Here I was, on my marital bed, cleaning three huge loads of cum out of my co-workers' ass, as the guys goaded and insulted me, slapped my ass and tits, prodded my pussy and ass holes and as a final action that proved what a cum rag I was to them, they used my beautiful soft long hair to wipe their cocks clean.

John:

What a finish to the evening! I was in bliss from the fucking I had enjoyed, but if I wanted to see for myself who my wife really was, well now I knew. There was no way I could confront her yet. I simply didn't know how I felt about what I had seen.

My wife wasn't even allowed to shower. The other guys left almost straight away with a promise to call Samantha later. Sophie lay on the bed utterly exhausted. Jason grabbed a bag and had Samantha packed in a matter of minutes with the comment 'You won't need much bitch'. One smart dress and shoes, lots of lingerie and revealing stuff and a bag of make-up and she was gone. She clearly knew not to protest.

Samantha:

Jesus, what was happening to me? I won't normally leave the house unless I am IMMACULATE. Here I was being dragged out with wrecked hair and stinking of sex and cum, to face goodness knows what. I didn't give a care for the life I was leaving behind, and was throwing myself at the demands of my big black stud and his wife.

I quickly said bye to Sophie, gave her a peck on the lips, and was whisked away by Jason. When would I be back? I didn't really give a fuck...

John:

Sophie was left on the bed to recover, her hands absent-mindedly wandering over her body, gently pinching her nipples and teasing her holes. She spent a lot of time running her finger around her opened up asshole as if unbelieving about what had happened. She was a pretty thing that was for sure.

It occurred to me she was not in any hurry to leave, clearly needing time to pull herself around and thinking she had the run of the house. She put some music on the radio next to the bed and settled back down. Could I make something of this chance too?

I quietly dressed and left my room, closing the door behind me. As if returning home from work, I simply wandered into my own bedroom and to mock surprise discovered a cum soaked young woman there.

The look on her face was priceless as I walked in. 'What the fuck!' I exclaimed.

She stammered and tried to cover up, but the covers were long since pushed off the bed and she had her fingers stuffed up her sodden pussy. 'I don't know what to say...sorry...oh my god'

'I think I can guess what you have been doing Sophie, but I don't know why or how. I suspect my wife may have had something to do with it, but all of that you can explain later. For now, I suggest that some form of compensation might be appropriate...'

I let the comment hang in the air for a moment. 'I think you know what I mean. You are still horny by the looks of things' I said easing her legs apart, 'and perhaps I can offer some release'. Fuck knows how but my cock was stirring to action yet again. I doubt I had ever been more turned on in my life than tonight.

I dropped my jeans and she crawled across the bed in complicit understanding of what was going to happen. Her mouth, that soft slutty young mouth, surrounded my cock, still probably tainted with the smell of the gorgeous blond pussy it had recently been buried in, and sucked it to hardness.

It was almost the perfect wind down from the hysteria that both of us had been part of, neither of us seeming to want or indeed able to fuck hard. I slowly climbed up onto her and slid deep into her slackened pussy. She was young enough that it actually felt tight enough to give me the sensation I needed to stay hard and enjoy a long slow fuck. She kissed and held me as much in need as passion. I made love to her in the most caring and almost paternal way.

We both came together in a long slow rising cum, my cock pressed into her as far as it would go, our tongues searching deep in each other mouths. She looked me in the eye and began to speak. 'John, Sam has gone to stay with someone else tonight. She won't be back. Can I stay the night with you? I really want to be held and made love to again before I go tomorrow.'

I was only too happy to oblige. Having felt the cold edge of my wife's lack of interest in me for some time, this night, even if it was so fucked up by any normal standard, was what I needed. I loved holding this beautiful young woman, I loved the fact she need someone and that she was happy for me to be that person. We made love several more times before she went home on the following evening. She tried to explain how she had ended up in my bed, and distinctly avoided telling me what had actually happened in detail. I simply said that was for my wife to answer.

John's Postscript:

Samantha didn't return for nearly a week. I heard nothing from her. I knew what she had done though. As promised, Marie (the gorgeous blonde) sent me dozens of photos of her servicing half a dozen or more black guys. Apparently she had just been there for them to use anyway they wished. No wonder Marie hadn't wanted to be on the receiving end of that.

The photos would eventually be the evidence I confronted her with when it came the time to reveal I knew about her infidelity and that I had made the decision to end the marriage. Her attitude was as callous and uncaring as it was possible to be. There was no part of the woman I knew left here. It made it an easy decision.

Short-term I enjoyed Marie coming around as I fucked my way out of the shock of what I had witnessed. With that body who wouldn't. She was another cold one though. Accepting your husbands' indiscretions in that way took a certain mind-set. She was almost a Madame in the way she orchestrated the sexual encounters he took part in and her own role within it. All the time her public face was one of respectability.

It got up my nose the attitude of our friends as they found out Sam and I were splitting. 'Oh, she is so beautiful...' they would say. As I revealed something of what had gone on and even let a few see one or two of the photos, their opinions changed. I'm sure some of the two faced bitches we knew would secretly have loved to have been taken by those big cocks and I'm sure some of the guys would love to have taken a turn with a slut like Sam, but the upshot was she was ostracised by almost everyone we knew.

I gathered things had come out at work regarding her affairs at work. Her career unravelled very quickly after our divorce was finalised just three months after that night. She signed and walked away sneering and confident that she could manage. Jobless, friendless and no longer part of her own family, I guess she might not have felt so confident a few months later.

Sophie and I was the surprising thing to emerge from this whole situation. She proved to be a girl with real intellect and feelings. She liked the fact I was older and more experienced. She said it made her feel safe and less pressured.

She was able to express herself in every way within that safety. She proved to be a tremendous lover. After all, I knew she would do almost anything in bed, and when she felt in the mood, that adventure was mine to enjoy.

She proved a beautiful and kind person to live with when she eventually took the step to commit to our relationship. My kids loved her and seemed not to worry that their real mum was no longer around. The stability and joy Sophie brought to our house was wonderful.

As for the footage of that night? I kept a number of copies in safe places. Neither Sophie nor my ex-wife ever knew of their existence. From time to time, I pulled a copy out and reminded myself of the filthy faithless slut I used to live with and how dirty my new wife could be...

Samantha's Postscript:

I lost my head in the months that followed. I became obsessed with sex and getting as much of it as I could. Unfortunately, the phrase not shitting on your own doorstep was made for me. With having chosen my lovers from my workplace amongst others, typical of guys, my reputation was soon ruined for everything except being a cock-hungry slut.

At first I tried to fuck my way out of the situation, but before long there wasn't anyone at my workplace who didn't know what I was. I had to leave.

Jason and his mates used me that weekend and several more times after that. Then they threw me on the scrapheap when they found a younger model to use up instead. Inevitable I guess.

I left my husband with an arrogance in my situation that I could get sex from anywhere and that my career would allow me to indulge my addiction for cock, and sometimes pussy, as I wished. Eventually he moved house and some months later married someone else apparently much younger. I was an age before I found out who, as he refused to have anything to do with me. At first I didn't care. I didn't need him. I was fine.

Our mutual friends soon distanced themselves from me. It became clear that they knew something of why we had split up. It was only sometime later I found out they knew an almost unbelievable amount of detail about my antics. The women clearly saw me as a threat – and to be fair, the frame of mind I was in and the callous way I regarded relationships, I probably was. Any man was a cock that I wanted to have inside me. To be honest, there were several of the women I would have loved to have shared too!

A couple of the men actually made not very subtle offers of taking me to bed as they weren't getting any at home, but the reality of my situation was dawning on me by then. I had fucked up my old life in a big way. I had wrecked my reputation at work, at home and within my social circle.

In the end, I sold up and left. It was decision time for me. Was I going to stay a slut, or try and build another life? Only time would tell.