Samantha's Addiction to Big Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't worry Sophie' said Jason holding out a hand, smiling and introducing himself 'I'm Jason, come on in Samantha is just in here. I think she has a bit of a surprise for you...'

Samantha:

Fuck, it is Sophie from my office. This can't be happening. This is so embarrassing.

But then the guys fucking me grab me and hold me tight. Ben stuffs his cock straight back up inside my pussy making me gasp loudly - 'fuuuucckkkk' I exhale.

Mark is grinning and whispers 'Well done slut. I fancied a crack at the hot little thing since the day I saw her at your place'.

John:

Jason had his arm around Sophie's shoulder as he led her into the room. Her face was a picture as she saw the bed in front of her, her boss naked and being fucked by not just one but two large cocked lovers.

'Now I have just walked in on the same scene Sophie. Same as you. We have two choices as I see it. We can turn and go, or we can seize the moment and enjoy something that many people fantasise about but haven't the courage to experience. Looking at you, I suggest that you are someone who hasn't done this but my, you are too damn hot not to like fucking.'

As he said this he was gently pulling her sweater from her skirt and rubbing his huge hands over her ass, taking a chance on the fact that the girl hadn't instantly taken flight as a sign she was more than interested. A finger went under the tiny mini skirt she had on and down her ass crack, I guess finding an already damp pussy.

Sophie's head instantly tilted back, her eyes partly closed with the sudden pleasure. Jason bent down and kissed her hard. He came up and although it probably wasn't necessary, simply muttered 'Samantha is a dirty slut for cock, and I guess she has brought us all here tonight to try something different. And Sophie, I think you will fit in just fine.' And with that he slid her jumper over her head, revealing those fabulous tits.

Samantha:

For few seconds after my young colleague walked in I tried to cover myself, for what reason I don't know. It was faintly ridiculous to think anything I could have done could have hidden what I was doing. I was a dishevelled whore being fucked by two big cocks.

My instinct thereafter was to be indignant at this gorgeous girl being handled by MY lover Jason. But who was I kidding? I wasn't in charge here, not by a long way. And in reality, wasn't that what I loved about this – the daring, the wickedness, the sordid behaviour as my inner slut took over and I got fucked mercilessly by any number of lovers?

I found myself staring at the seduction taking place a couple of feet away from the bed. Jason in an instant had totally overwhelmed her. I could see his huge thick black fingers forcing their way into Sophie's soaking cunt. A cunt, and that is what it would be to these guys, that I knew now would be as stretched and ruined as my own by the end of this night.

She was fumbling with his belt and zipper and then I watched as he pushed her to her knees for the unveiling of that magnificent cock. His trousers were already straining as he grew. Her eyes bulged and then it appeared. She had just seen two big cocks ramming in and out of me, but this was a different league. The other two guys laughed at the sight, still confident that they didn't disappoint.

'Fuck man, typical black guy eh! Man you will destroy her with that' laughed Mark, knowing fine well that he hoped exactly that would take place. 'Fuck her with that thing and I'm just sticking to her ass!' – Sophie could be in no doubt what was in store for her now. As if in a trance, she took his hardening cock in her mouth, but that BBC was just too big for anything meaningful and just the head obscenely filled her mouth.

Jason stood her up and spun her around to face the bed, lewdly mauling her tits from behind as he did so. She was now closer than ever to the three of us fucking on the bed. 'Now, now, don't be so rude Sophie. First you should extend this pleasure to our host', he said, and with whoops and hollers from the guys I was spun around so my legs were toward the end of the bed and I was on my back. Sophie starred at my naked fucked body, her own beautiful smooth frame so perfect in front of me.

She was pushed forward by my black God, and fell on top of me. 'Now give her a big thank you kiss for inviting you to your bosses' house' he laughed, but not in total jest. She kissed me. Hard. On the lips. She felt soft and warm. My resistance lasted half a second. I had never even kissed a girl, never mind been entwined around a naked one. My hands swept around to her ass, pulling her in up and into me. It felt reassuring and supportive to have another woman there, another woman who would be fucked the way I was, and showed all the signs of loving it the same way I did.

While we buried each other in the kiss, I held open her ass cheeks and stole a glance at Jason who was still stood behind her. The tips of my middle fingers just touched her pussy lips and I could feel their wetness. Displaying her to him I broke from the kiss and said, 'You like? Then please fuck her for me'.

'Oh I will slut – but first she needs to see what a slut looks like close up.' And with that he gently grabbed her hair and dragged her down my body until she was hovering above my abused pussy. 'Now Sophie. Take a good look at what big cocks do to a pussy and ass. What do you see?'

Her fingers came up and gently touched my pussy, tracing around the distended hole and swollen lips. She grazed my clit and my hips shot up. Mark grabbed my ankles and rudely pulled my legs back up - 'Look at that asshole that me and my buddy here have ripped up already'. At that same moment Jason gently pushed her face closer.

'Fuck Samantha that is so nasty – you are totally open – and oh my God have they been fucking your ass too...?!' she gasped incredulously. I could feel her breath so very close to my pussy and then her mouth was on my sopping slit and she was licking me, rimming both of my abused holes, moaning and giving a running commentary as to how they looked, tasted, felt.

This was unbelievable. They say every girl has wondered about other women, but honestly it didn't feature high on my list. On the basis of how having my cunt sucked, probed and licked by this horny co-worker, it was rocketing up that fantasy list pretty damn quickly.

That was the catalyst for it all to get going again. Mark swung his dick towards my mouth and I took its slightly semi hard shape in willingly, preparing it for fucking one of our holes. Ben pushed his rock hard cock towards me too, at the same time mauling my rock hard 34B tits.

Jason lined up his huge black dick behind poor Sophie and fairly unceremoniously shoved it into her. She must have been dripping to take that huge thing without a scream. Her cunnilingus stopped for a mere second or two to allow a gentle moan of appreciation out as 10" of thick black cock reamed her young pussy. It served only to push her harder into me as my pleasure increased still further.

John:

Fuck, I couldn't have planned this better if I had tried. In my wildest dreams I didn't imagine this. I had just watched my 42-year-old wife go bi with her hot young work colleague. I had witnessed her DP'd and I was pretty sure I was about to see her take a huge black cock.

My emotions were all over the place. I hated them all on one hand, then on the other was more turned on by and proud of my hotwife than I could ever have imagined. My cock was rock solid but I couldn't quite bring myself to masturbate just yet.

A few minutes elapsed then Ben pulled his dick from my wife and thrust it into Sophie's face in the process sliding it across the top of my wife's shaven pussy. Sophie took it into her mouth for a moment or two then went back to the pussy licking.

'You guys take a turn with this hot bitch, but don't cum in her just yet. I want to fuck this special slut on the bed here for a while.' Samantha's face broke into a huge smile at the prospect of this black cock.

Sophie was on all fours in a classic spit roast, Mark pounding her pussy from behind, Ben being sucked off on his own back. Mark thrust away for a couple of minutes, then reached for the oil and started to lube the young woman – running a large dribble down her upturned ass crack, Sophie must have known what was coming next...

Jason left Samantha where she was and simply mounted her in a classic missionary position. 'Damn slut, those boys worked you over real well. I'm slipping in there nice and easy. I'm definitely gonna have to use that ass of yours today if I want to get off'.

She takes that thing up her ass...?! My god that would ruin her back there! But the look on Sam's face wasn't one of fear. It was almost like she expected it. The dirty bitch had clearly done it before. No question about it. Now I couldn't wait to see it for myself despite the inner torment I felt.

And then I was aware I wasn't on my own in my room, watching what was going on. 'I followed the trail of breadcrumbs to your door – it was you who texted me wasn't it?' concluded the drop-dead, gorgeous blond that now filled the doorway to the room.

It was Jason's wife – I recognised her from the school run. A well-toned and well-groomed early 30's hotwife if ever I had seen one. She came across as a bit aloof in passing day to day, and rarely did she conjure a smile for anyone. But here she was, with a half a grin across her face looking at me, I in turn not wishing to turn away from the unbelievable action on the screen, but turn away I did to stutter a reply of sorts.

My opener should have been strong, indignant and outraged, but instead I stood up and barely could mutter 'Your husband has...is...fucking my wife. Right now. Upstairs. In my marital bed. Mind he isn't the only one. Do you want to see...?' I stammered, gently indicating the screens in front of me on the desk.

I guess at this moment I expected her to flip. She walked over to the screen and took a look.

'Your wife is the blonde one yes? I know her. Always giving me bitchy looks. Well it looks as though I know why now. Jason will take it out on her that's for sure. She's a horny fucktoy by the looks of things and not bad looking for an old thing eh? Has he fucked the pretty little 'schoolgirl' yet? She looks like she is loving that double team thing. Very enthusiastic.'

I was shocked. 'So you know about him, them then?'

'Not her specifically, but I know he fucks anything pretty he can get his hands on. Doesn't surprise me one bit. What do you expect with a cock like that – once he lets them know how hung he is, every woman wants to have a try. Don't be surprised honey – it sort of turns me on and let's say, he doesn't check where I am too often in return.' She then screwed her face up slightly and continued.

'It looks like he is going to ream your wife's ass any moment now. Can you imagine taking that up your back passage? I love it in my pussy, but that he can keep for his sluts. That's fucking hot – look he is lining it up – she is sopping wet back there. Shiiitttt...!!'

And at that moment Jason began to shove his huge black cock into my wife's distended ass. She flinched a little, closed her eyes and began to accept this monster into her ass. Meanwhile his wife was pushing her fingers into her knickers and gasping madly.

She turned to me suddenly and said in terms that left no room for doubt or argument 'If you have a cock in there and you want to use it, fuck me now and give me a load while we watch those cheating fuckers do it to each other.'

This was an opportunity not to waste. She bent forward and presented her perfect ass towards me. My cock was ready to burst. This was going to be nothing more than a fast hard fuck. I knew that for sure. I lined it up and in one firm push my cock slipped up her sopping wet but remarkably tight pussy. I was now cheating on my wife with an uber-babe, while in turn watching our spouses have anal sex on a screen.

We probably lasted four or five minutes at that rate. Her large tits were hanging down, her ass not even a slight ripple so firm it was. Her pussy was totally shaved and her skin buffed and flawless. She was gorgeous. With the hours of excitement, I had watched develop already, my balls were ready to burst they were so full of cum. She brought herself off with some rapid fingering while I pounded her from behind. All the time her gaze never left the screen. She muttered obscenities throughout, goading her husband to fuck Samantha hard, to ruin her, to make her cum harder. She was really getting off on this.

Minutes later I shot what was a huge load deep into her. She reached back and held me in, not that I wanted to pull out ever again. As I began to withdraw, she didn't let a drop spill out and just got up and walked out of the room.

Next thing I knew she was on the screen and walking towards my wife. Jason looked startled to see his wife there, just-fucked and now joining in with the action. I heard her on the mic say 'I've something for you, you cheating bitch.' She straddled the bed, still naked and dropped her sopping wet pussy onto my wife's mouth.

'Lick my pussy slut' she demanded. 'I bet you love the taste of cum don't you. Even your husbands...' And with that she lifted up slowly about 6" from Samantha's now sodden face. She then let the cum from my load slide down into Sam's mouth. 'A present for you bitch.' And with that she crushed her pussy, now swimming in pussy juice and cum, back down onto my wife's mouth.

Samantha:

The first I knew about it was the pause in the ass fucking I was getting from the huge cock buried inside me. Then a woman's voice but not my sexy young co-worker – I just didn't have time to register who it was or what she said. All I saw was a perfect ass descending towards my face and heard some mumbling voices, with lots of 'Fuck yeah!' type whooping as I instinctively opened my mouth ready for another round of pussy licking, with a woman who I hadn't even properly seen. Just a few minutes earlier I had enjoyed (and enjoy it I had) my first sexual encounter with another girl and now I was about to do something much dirtier with another.

Then something splattered into my mouth, a taste I knew all too well – cum, male cum and lots and lots of it. Delicious! Tinged with pussy juice and swear it was even better. At that moment I never even wondered whose it was or how she had gotten in. I was past that now.

This gorgeous creature was grinding on my face with her perfectly smooth pussy, my nose brushing her fragrant asshole, nudging at the tiny opening as if she intended it. In a couple of minutes, she was shuddering as she came, my hands pulling open her butt cheeks and me hungrily devouring her slit as far as I could reach in both directions.

As she came hard and rolled away I suddenly caught sight of who it was! Shit it was Jason's wife – I recognised her from the school run. Instantly I realised things were cool with this situation, it must have been their thing, and it must have been an earlier load of Jason's that I had taken so willingly.

How perfectly naughty though, to have taken the wife while her husband wrecked my tightest hole?

'Well done slut' she said to me as she moved to stand 'not a bad pussy licker too. Finish your fun here and then pack a bag. Jason, bring her home with you. We have guests this weekend and I think she will be perfect to entertain them'. Jason nodded dumbly, and as his wife disdainfully wiped her hand over him as she left the room naked, he just rammed his huge dick back into my ass, balls deep and making me screw my eyes shut as he bottomed out.

John:

The beautiful blonde walked back into my hiding space. She picked up the conversation as if we were stood at the school gate or across the driveway, despite the fact she was totally naked.

'I've told your wife to leave with Jason tonight. She will be staying with us for the weekend. She will be sent back when we are done with her – I can't tell you when that might be – depends how much she can take.'

'What are you going to do with her...' I said with some trepidation. Somewhere in amongst all this I still cared for her, her safety and wellbeing. On the other hand, I felt a cold streak that wanted the slut working over and punishing. The conflict was huge inside me.

'Jason's got some of his mates coming to stay. I want her to service them as they want. I see the way they look at me, but I won't let those all those black guys use me up the way they want to. Jason's enough for me when I want big cock and I don't want to end up all slack and worn out like that bitch in there will be if she keeps fucking around like that.'

'I'm not sure – what will they do to her?' was the dumb-ass comment I came out with. For fucks sake, I knew what a bunch of horny black guys would do with my wife.

'She will be safe. She will be ruined by them if she wants to. And don't worry. I'll take pictures and send you them as the weekend progresses. You can see what she is up to.'

With that she walked right up to me, put a huge kiss on my lips and reached down for my cock. It was already rock hard again. She began to stroke it up and down. My hands found her breasts, and the embrace became more passionate.

'And before I go, why don't we just enjoy one more fuck while watching these guys turn those sluts in there inside out?' With that she pushed me into the seat and with back facing me, lowered herself onto my cock. This wasn't hard and fast – this was slow and deliberate. I was able and allowed to use my hands to reach around and play with her tits, her clit, to roam around on this perfect body. All the time we were doing this she gave me a running commentary on what was turning her on in front of her eyes.

By now Sophie was being double penetrated by the two white guys, and Jason had my wife pressed up against them on all four as he rammed his cock into her ass with a fury that gave some hint of what she would be expected to take this weekend.

I could feel the wetness flooding out of the blond on my lap as gradually some of her dialogue turned to ourselves and what she was feeling. 'God that is hitting the spot – it's good not to feel just totally stretched – yes, so good, so fucking good...' and with that she clamped my hand onto her clit with her own and shuddered to another sodden wet orgasm.

She quickly dismounted and I figured this hard-faced beauty was done with me, but not so. She dropped straight onto my cock, licking and sucking it all over, vigorously using her hand to bring me close, the other doing something I'd never experienced and a finger teasing my asshole. My cum was quick and draining as I filled her mouth with a surprisingly decent second load.

'Mmm - That was good' she smacked with a cheeky smile on her face. 'Listen, if you want, I can call again if you fancy it? Call me?' It was a question not a demand. My answer was a most definite 'Yes!'. What was not to say yes too. Horny wife of my wife's lover wants 'normal' cock shocker. And to be honest I would have paid to just look at her naked, never mind get to touch and play.

And with that she dressed and left.

My attention returned to the action on the screen.

Samantha:

The noises Sophie was making as she got worked over by the guys were incredible. I knew what she was feeling if this was the first time she had been big-cock fucked like this. It was a sort of delirium that takes over. The orgasms and sensations are not like any other. They cease to be one moment of ecstasy and merge into a haze of the most incredible pleasure.

The guys had been amazing – their staying power was like a sort of competition between them to fuck us both senseless but not take themselves over the edge. But I guess they could last no longer in the end and one of them announced that it was time to 'Give these sluts the loads!' It was Jason who spoke next.