Samantha's Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

"Miss, please come with me."

They walked down a long corridor to a large steel door. The man pushed a button and a moment later the door slid open.

"Ahh, good you are here."

Samantha recognized immediately the voice and face of Ms. Peterson.

"Samantha I am going to prepare you. I told you earlier in the week that I would see you naked on Friday. Well, now is the time. Undress and put your clothes, all of them, in this box."

She had given Samantha a cardboard box which Samantha put on a small table. She began to undress. She stole a quick glance at Ms. Peterson and around the room. Ms. Peterson wasn't very professional looking. She was in a leather jump suit that accentuated her tits and ass. Samantha let her mind wander. "I would do her," she thought.

As she looked around the room there was nothing that would tell a person that a sexual slave was about to be purchased here. There was a padded table not unlike you would find in a doctor's office; a cabinet that Ms. Peterson was standing in front of, and a sink. There were two doors leading to... well, Samantha didn't know.

She had just slipped her panties down her legs. She was now naked.

"Time to get going Samantha," Ms. Peterson said, slapping her hand on the padded table. "Up you go and on your knees.

"Yes, Ms. Peterson."

"From now, it's Mistress. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Samantha climbed up on the table. She was on her knees and looked at Ms. Peterson for instructions.

"Head down ass up. I have to insure you are cleaned out. Whoever buys you will probably want your asshole. Who knows how many you will take up your butt by the time your through?"

Samantha looked worried.

Ms. Peterson smiled at Samantha and said, "I will try to help."

Ms. Peterson reached for a tube and squeezed the contents into her palm, dipped two fingers in the lube and began to apply the lube to Sam's asshole. Satisfied that she was well prepared she inserted a cock shaped nozzle into her ass. Samantha felt the warm water flow into her.

Samantha was beginning to squirm. Her belly was beginning to swell and when she thought she couldn't take any more, Ms. Peterson turned off the water. She then told Samantha to go through the door and expel the enema. This process was repeated three times. Finally, Ms. Peterson pronounced her clean.

"Samantha, I am going to go over your expanded form before I take you out for the preview. You want to be called Samantha, not any names like slut or bitch. Correct?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You're ok with pain; spanking, whipping, clamps, clips. Nothing permanent. You agree that all of your holes are available for use. No blood. Humiliation but no verbal humiliation. Correct?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ok, Samantha. It's time. Last chance to quit."

"Mistress, I am going to complete my time as a sex slave. It's more than the money now. I am craving what may happen. I hope you won't think me crazy or weird or treat me differently at work," Samantha told her.

"I will treat you with respect at work. Don't concern yourself with that. Get through these three days and you may not need to return to work""

"Stand up," Ms. Peterson commanded. She placed a soft leather collar around her neck and closed the buckle. "Hold out your hands."

Samantha held her hands out and Ms. Peterson put leather cuffs on her wrists and pulled her hands behind her and clipped the cuffs together. She knelt and put cuffs around Samantha's ankles. Ms. Peterson took her finger and ran it through Samantha's slit. She smiled and said, "My. You're ready," holding up her finger glistening with Samantha's wetness. "

"Open," she ordered and stuck her finger in Samantha's mouth. Samantha sucked her finger clean. Ms. Peterson removed a blindfold from her pocket and covered Samantha's eyes. A ball gag was next. Satisfied that Samantha was bound, gagged and blindfolded, she took hold of Samantha's arm and led her out of the room.

Samantha could hear the murmurs of voices as she was led into the room. As Ms. Peterson guided Samantha further into the room, Samantha could sense the size of the room by the sudden coolness. Large, she thought. Ms. Peterson told her to step up and Samantha found a step which she climbed that put her on a platform. A few steps and Samantha was stopped. She heard chains being lowered and in quick succession her wrists were unhooked from behind her back and attached to hooks that were at the end of the chains.

Ms. Peterson told Samantha to spread her legs. Samantha complied but was told to spread them farther. Samantha's ankle cuffs were attached to a metal bar that kept her legs spread. Ms. Peterson attached the bar to a lock on the floor. There was a clinking noise above Samantha's head and her arms began to rise until they were stretched above her head.

Ms. Peterson whispered in Samantha's ear, "I have to prepare the pain slave. Try to enjoy this."

"Ladies and gentlemen," a voice over a speaker system announced, "your Auctioneer Rodney James."

Rodney jumped up onto the platform and stood next to naked, bound, blindfolded and gagged Samantha. "Let me introduce our sex slave, Samantha." There was applause.

"Now, for the rules. You know the limits; they are in the brochure you all have. For the next hour you will each come up and stroke or play with our sex slaves nasty bits. Couples may come up together. Please begin."

One by one, sometimes two by two, the bidders came onto the platform and touch Samantha's pussy, or pulled her nipples or slapped her ass. About 45 minutes in, Samantha was feeling the strain. A bidder was next to her. He took her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger and began to squeeze. He leaned in close and nibbled on Samantha's ear. "Do you remember, Sammy?" No one ever did that or called her that but Joey, the boy from long ago. "I will buy you. I will have you. I will have to share you with my guests, but we will go beyond what we did as kids."

Samantha moaned. The preview ended with a a woman spanking her while her male partner fingered her clit. Hands were now lowering the chains and unhooking her ankles. Her hands were now bound behind her neck attached to her collar. She felt a hand pull on her pussy lip and felt a clamp applied to her right pussy lip. A chain was attached to the clip and she was pulled forward. When the blindfold was removed, she could barely see the bidding audience. She could see that the chain attached to her pussy lip was now attached to an eye bolt in the platform floor. She could not see Joey.

Mr. James was now next to Samantha. "Let's begin. The opening bid is $5000.00." A hand shot up and the bidding commenced. Bids were coming in at $1000.00 increments. Samantha listened for Joey's voice. She tried to look for him, but couldn't see past the first row. She listened as the bid reached $57,000.

"Anyone for $58000? No? Going once, twice,...

$65,000!" A voice in the back called out. There were murmurs through the room. "

"Thank you, sir. Any more? Once. Twice. Sold to Master Joseph for $65,000."

Samantha was unhooked from her pussy chain. Her hands were unhooked from her collar and refastened behind her back. Naked, except for her collar and wrist cuffs, two male attendants led her from the platform and out a side door. Standing next to a limousine and smiling at her was Joey. "Well, you are to be my slave this weekend. You are going to do everything we didn't do when we were kids. I have invited some very important people for a, well, party at my estate. I trust you will make every effort to please them. You will refer to me as Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master.

Joseph then reached for her nipples and pulled on them. Once they were hard, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of nipple clips connected by a thin silver chain. He attached the clips to Samantha's nipples and pulled the chain so she moved forward. He leaned into her ear and whispered, "I will enjoy you. I will please you beyond anything you have ever experienced. But, do not disappoint my guests. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

Speaking to his driver, Joseph instructed that Samantha be taken to his estate.

"I have some other matters to attend to. I will see you soon." He opened the door and guided Samantha into the car and he returned inside.

The drive to Joseph's estate took less than an hour. The limo pulled into a circular drive and stopped. The driver got out and came over to Samantha's door and opened it. Samantha looked at the driver and knew she was to get out of the limo. Swiveling her legs to get out Samantha realized that being naked, that action caused her legs to spread and gave the driver an unobstructed view of her spread pussy. Samantha was powerless to prevent it and suddenly she felt totally comfortable about being naked. She had placed herself in an auction, been bought for the weekend and would now end up doing...what? Anything, she thought. She was out of the limo and the driver shut her door and led her up the front steps. The door opened and a 30 something woman, blonde, with piercing bye eyes took in the image of a naked Samantha.

The woman said, "I am Barbara. I am Mr. Black's maid. He phoned and said that a sex slave was on the way. He also said you knew each other before he became an elite. Very few know that he was not born rich, but became very successful buying and selling property. Well, Samantha is it?"

Samantha thought of just nodding but decided against it. "Yes, ma'am."

The phone in Barbara's pocket rang and the conversation as interrupted. "Yes sir, very good. Congratulations. Yes, the south rooms are ready and the guests have arrived and Samantha is here. May, I say sir, she is quite attractive. Oh, thank you, Sir, I look forward to it. Sorry, but Mr. Black has just finished at the auction and he has won the bidding for the pain slave. So, we must get you upstairs."

Barbara led Samantha into a large bedroom. Undoing all of her cuffs but leaving her collar on, Samantha was told to sit on the bed and wait for Mr. Joseph to return. "You're quite pretty. Mr. Joseph wanted you the moment he saw your picture. I think you will enjoy the moments with him. The guests he has invited, well, I'm not sure. You might enjoy that, too."

Samantha waited an hour or so for Mr. Joseph to return. When he came into the room he grabbed Samantha and kissed her hard. He held her by the arms and stared into her face.

"I can't really believe that it is you. I have had fantasies of finding you; of tying you up and having my way with you. Just holding you. Look, we don't have much time so let me say what must be said. In this room, and only this room. You may call me Joey. No one has in years. Not since I moved away as a kid. If someone is in this room besides us, Ian Master Joseph." He pulled on her nipples to emphasize the point.

Samantha said, "I understand."

"Anywhere else in this house, I am Master Joseph. If you fail to follow these rules, Sam, you will be disciplined by me or more than likely one of my staff. You will serve my guests; anything they want you to do you will do, maybe not happily, but certainly willingly. These are important people. I need these people happy. You will make them happy. You will not be subjected to any tortures. I have provided for that."

"You have bought a pain slave. Ms. Barbara told me."

"Yes, that will spare you from what some of these people like to do." He took Sam by the hand and led her to the bed. He began to undress but Samantha stopped him and began to button his shirt and undo his belt and slacks. Samantha removed the clothes and getting on her knees drew his silk boxers down his legs, freeing a hard cock. Samantha took him in her mouth and began to suck on her long lost fantasy boy.

But he was no boy. He moved his cock in and out of Samantha's mouth with the skill borne of much practice. He grabbed her head and despite Samantha's gags, he was all the way in, withdrawing slowly and plunging into the depths of Samantha's throat again. She could feel the urgency as her withdrew and threw her on the bed. Spreading her legs, Samantha offered her pussy to him and Joseph accepted the invitation driving his cock into her. He stroked in and out of Samantha with a fierceness Samantha had never experienced with any other lover.

"Let me taste you" Samantha panted as her orgasm overcame her. Joseph pulled out and leaned over Samantha so that his cock was above her mouth. She opened and he sank in, cumming quickly in her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

As Samantha was cleaning Joseph's cock with her tongue, Barbara entered the room. "Master Joseph, the guests are ready in the salon."

"Fine. Clean her up. I am going to change." And with that, he left the room.

Barbara led Samantha to the bathroom and began to clean her face with a soft washcloth. She had Samantha stand as she washed her pussy. She asked Samantha if she had an enema prior to being delivered. Samantha said she had received several.

Samantha was told to reapply her makeup which she did. Barbara led her back into the bedroom. The collar was still around her neck and Barbara was attaching leather cuffs to her wrists that were then hooked to the collar.

"Keep your head up and your shoulders back. That will thrust your titties forward. Anyone may touch them or pull your nipples. They may spank your ass or stick their fingers in your pussy. You will let them."

Barbara attached a leash to the collar and pulled Samantha from the room. Downstairs and in front of large double doors, Joseph was waiting. He took the leash from Barbara and said, "See to the other one."

He opened the doors into an opulent room, with couches, padded chairs and love seats every where. At least 30 to 40 people were in the room. Joseph spoke but everyone was looking at Samantha's nude, bound body.

"This is our sex slave, Samantha. As I have told you, feel free to enjoy her in any of her holes. You know the limits but please my friends, enjoy. Those of you who are waiting for our pain slave, I ask you now to follow Ms. Mallory to the dungeon area."

Joseph undid the leash from the collar and let Samantha's hands down from the collar. Samantha could see that there were 20 less people in the room as the others left to amuse themselves with the pain slave.

People were beginning to undress. Some were going to indulge in play amongst themselves, but others, men and women, were leering at Samantha. "Alright then," said Joseph, "who drew number one."

A women held up her hand. "Anna, you are first," Joseph announced.

Anna walked up to Samantha, took her hand and led her to an empty love seat. Ann's sat in the middle of the seat and said to Samantha "turn around."

Samantha did as asked, presenting her backside to Anna. "Spread your legs wide and touch your toes." Samantha complied, realizing when she did that her pussy and asshole were on view.

Anna was stripping off her clothes when Samantha saw Joseph looking at her. " I think you know what I want," said Anna. Samantha had turned back to face Anna and saw that she had her legs spread wide, a small strip of brown hair above her clit and small breasts. Samantha got on her knees and put her mouth on Anna's slit. She moved her tongue over her clit causing Anna to moan loudly. Anna began to rock her hips into Samantha's mouth; her juices running down Samantha's chin. Anna's orgasm followed as she grabbed the back of Samantha's head. Samantha was licking the insides of Anna's thighs when Anna called out "more."

Two men came forward. Anna motioned the two onto the love seat, one on each side of her head. She took hold of one of the cocks and began to suck while rubbing the other one. Once the cock in her mouth was hard, Anna pushed him away.

"Fuck her." The man went behind Samantha and got on his knees. He lined up his cock with Samantha's pussy and pushed in, feeding his cock into her slowly. With one last shove he was all the way in. Samantha was still licking Anna's juices from her thighs as she felt the man tense.

He pulled Samantha's head away from Anna, stood up and forced his rigid cock into her mouth. Spurt after spurt of cum hit the back of her throat but she couldn't swallow fast enough and some of his cum dribbled out of her mouth. Anna stopped sucking the second man and he pushed Samantha's head back down into Anna's pussy as he thrust his cock into Samantha. The second man was larger and Samantha gasped as he entered her. Anna clamped her hand on the back of Samantha's head and forced her into her pussy.

"Get your tongue in," Anna urged. The man fucking Samantha was now slapping her ass as he pounded away at her pussy. The combined effect caused Samantha to cum, moaning into Anna's slit as she came.

Anna pushed Samantha away as the man pounding her pussy eased out. He moved Samantha away and climbed onto the love seat and buried his cock in Anna. He came, filling Anna with his cum.

"Clean me out," Anna ordered Samantha. Placing her feet on the love seat and spreading her legs wide, Samantha saw the man's cum beginning to escape from Anna's pussy. Samantha crawled the short distance to Anna and began to lick the cum from Anna. When she had finished, Anna kissed her deeply.

Samantha stood up and moved toward Joseph because she didn't know what to do, when an arm grabbed her and spun her around. Samantha looked into the eyes of a very young man, barely 21 she thought.

"That was quite a show, bitch. How about you get on your knees and blow me?"

Joseph was beside her in a shot. There was no longer any noise in the room as Joseph spoke.

"We're you not here when my assistant, Ms. Peterson, told everyone what the rules were or did you decide that you weren't going to pay attention? Before the young man could respond, an older man, perhaps in his mid fifties, approached the three.

"Joseph, let me apologize for my son. Miss, he will apologize to you and then he will leave. You will not see him the rest of party."

Turning toward his son, he waited for the young man to apologize for his language toward Samantha. The man apologized and left the room.

"I am sorry to both you, Joseph, and to you. What you're doing must be difficult and I hope you make it through. My tastes run to different activities, so I will take my leave and head downstairs."

As the father left, Samantha asked who he was, and Joseph said he would tell her later.

"Back to work, I'm afraid, Sam."

Joseph led her over to three women in various stages of undress. They looked about the same age as Samantha and all three were good looking. Joseph left her with the women who were now naked and pulling on harnesses with very large strap ons jutting out from the harnesses. Two of the women were brunettes, the other a redhead. One of the brunettes laid down on the very thick carpet and the redhead, standing behind Samantha, whispered in her ear, "climb on it, sweetie."

Samantha lowered herself onto the shaft. Given that she had just been fucked the shaft slide up into her with little trouble. The redhead slapped Samantha's ass hard and told her to get moving on the plastic cock. The other brunette stood over the other and waved her cock in front of Samantha's face. "You better get it really wet, honey, because I'm going to stick this in your butt."

Samantha was riding the cock in her pussy as she covered the strap on in her mouth with as much moisture as she could. The woman moved the cock out of Samantha's mouth and stepped behind Samantha. Pushing her shoulder, Samantha bent forward knowing what was coming next. The woman poked at the entrance to her asshole and started to push the strap on into Samantha. Samantha could feel the strap on filling her ass and knew after a grunt from her ass fucker that she was all the way in.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers