Samantha's Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small group of people had gathered around to watch the strap on play. The redhead had now moved to stand by Samantha's mouth and pushed her fake cock against Samantha's lips. She opened her mouth to accept the plastic cock and the triple was completed. The multiple penetration of Samantha's body lasted long enough for her to feel the beginnings of an orgasm. Her moves, sounds and speed at which she was riding the two cocks and sucking on the third, tipped off her fuckers and they increased their speed forcing Samantha to cum and let the strap on in her mouth slip out. The fucking stopped and the three, to polite applause from the onlookers, disengaged from Samantha's body.

Samantha's head was pushed down by the redhead and her ass was up in the air. The brunette who was in Samantha's ass laid down and pulled Samantha's head into her crotch. The redhead said, "Get going and if you slow down or don't make us cum you'll feel this." Samantha felt a sharp slap on her ass as the redhead brought a strap down on her ass. Samantha started to lick the pussy in her mouth.

Samantha got the two brunettes off with only three or four strokes to her bottom, but when she began to eat out the redhead, the two other women got on each side of Samantha's ass and spanked her as she licked and sucked on the redheads pussy. When she finally came, the two behind Samantha gave her two hard swats each and they were done.

Samantha was helped to her feet by a a tall man who said to her, " Let's try that with real cocks." Two other men, both looked in their late thirties or early forties, got Samantha on her knees as the presented their cocks to her. One by one she began to suck on the men. When the first was sufficiently hard, he laid down and Samantha climbed on his cock. She kept sucking the other two until one pulled away and got behind Samantha and pushed her forward. But unlike the women with the strap ons, her wasted no time trying to ease into Samantha's ass. In one push he was all they way in as she kept sucking on the third.

The man in her pussy came first, grunting as he came. The man Samantha was sucking was next, filling her mouth completely with cum so that she had to swallow three times before he finished. Ass man was last. He drove deep into Samantha's ass and withdrew almost his entire shaft before plunging in again. This continued until he came in Samantha's ass. When he withdrew, cum was leaking from her ass.

At this point Joseph came forward and said, "Enough for now. Barbara." Barbara came over and escorted Samantha from the room.

"Come with me, dear." Barbara and Samantha climbed the stairs until they were in the room where she met Joseph. Barbara went to the bathroom and Samantha could hear water running. Samantha was still standing in the middle of the room when Barbara returned. Barbara led Samantha to the tub and helped step into the hot water. Once she was seated in the tub, Barbara began to wash her. To Samantha, it felt wonderful. Barbara washed every part of her. She had Samantha stand and she washed between her legs, her ass and thighs.

Samantha stepped out of the tub and Barbara dried her. "Go and lay face down on the bed." Samantha did as Barbara asked.

Barbara had taken a bottle of lotion and poured a generous amount onto Samantha's back and began to massage the lotion in. Barbara massaged from Samantha's neck to the tip of her ass, then stopped to pour more lotion on Samantha's bottom. She began to rub the lotion into Samantha's ass. "Spread your legs." Samantha complied.

Barbara rubbed lotion into Samantha's ass crack and between her cheeks. Barbara took more lotion and spilled it right on Samantha's asshole. Barbara took one finger and pushed in to Samantha's ass. Then two. Then three. Barbara twisted her fingers around in Samantha's ass.

"If Mr. Joseph wants to take you in your bottom, you will be prepared. Now turn over."

Samantha turned onto her back. Barbara applied a generous portion of lotion to her palms and rubbed them over Samantha's tits and stomach, moving down to her mound. She pulled apart Samantha's pussy lips and rubbed her clit. Barbara's ministrations were having the desired effect. Samantha was close to orgasm when Barbara shoved three then four fingers into Samantha's pussy. That sent Samantha over the edge. Samantha pulled Barbara to her and just held on.

"There, Miss. All ready. Mr. Joseph will be here shortly. Good night."

Barbara left and Samantha just payed in the bed in afterglow. She was a bit sore, but she thought it could be worse. She smiled at herself thinking that she had enjoyed the slaps and spanking and wondered how it would be if it was harder or more of it. Joseph entered h room and smiled as he walked over to the bed and sat down. "How are you holding up?"

"Ok," said Samantha. "My pussy is pretty warm and my asshole is still open but I should be fine. Joey, sorry, Joseph, how did all this happen for you?"

"Joey is fine when we are alone." He then began the story of how he accumulated his wealth and power. " I started working for one of the "haves" and I did my job well. Very well. One of the things I learned was to listen and every deal he made, I knew who with and how much. My boss died suddenly, no wife or kids. I took over. If people resisted, well I knew too much about them. But I have never betrayed confidences. All the people here are clients and even tonight and tomorrow I will learn more."

"Did you marry? Have kids?" Samantha asked.

"No. I was in love once but it didn't work out. The girl moved away during the financial collapse. But," he said smiling, "through a lucky chance I found her. Maybe not the ideal circumstances to rekindle a relationship but I am hopeful it will work out. What about you?"

"Pretty much the same," said Samantha. "I've had relationships but nothing like that one that got away. But how can I even hope to have that relationship with you now. I am a sex slave to you and your guests."

"You're a sex slave for a day and a half more. Then, you will not be. I have thought about you for years. When I saw the brochure with your picture in it, I knew you were going to be sold to me."

Joseph was undressing and climbed into the bed and took Samantha in his arms. They made slow, passionate love. After their orgasms the lay together and slept.

Barbara woke the pair late in the morning. "I hope you had a restful night, sir."

"We both did. Any changes, Barbara?"

"No, sir." I will bring breakfast shortly. Samantha, coffee or tea?"

When Barbara returned she stood by the bed as the nude couple ate. She explained that the people in the house today were far fewer than at the orgy last night.

"So, it will just be the seven and most of them will find their amusements elsewhere," said Barbara.

Joseph explained that four of the seven would spend their time with the pain slave. "How is she holding up?"

Barbara said that there had been no breaking of the skin, some marks that will soon fade and a very red bottom. She added that the pain slave seemed to be having frequent orgasms.

"Samantha will entertain the other three. When she is done you will see to it that she is rested and cared for and prepared for our guests tonight."

"Yes, sir," Barbara responded.

"You will have a busy morning and evening. But I will see you this afternoon." Joseph kissed her and went to dress. Barbara hustled Samantha to the bathroom and when they were finished, Samantha emerged from the bathroom with her hands bound behind her and her collar with leash attached.

Barbara led Samantha downstairs to the big room she was in last night. The room looked larger due to the fact that there were only three other people in the room. Barbara pulled Samantha by her leash to the three, naked people. A women in her late forties, Samantha thought she recognized the woman, and two younger men, both thin and with impressive cocks.

"So," said the woman sitting on the couch who obviously was in charge, " you two boys take the slave and fuck her while Barbara and I watch. Well, I'll watch, Barbara will be busy." The two men forced Samantha to her knees and stuck their cocks toward Samantha's mouth. She knew she was to get them hard. She only saw for a moment Barbara undressing and kneeling on the floor in front of the woman's pussy. Samantha was sucking one cock and then the other. One of the men freed Samantha's hands from the collar so she could play with the cock she wasn't sucking.

When Samantha had gotten them hard one lay on the floor and pulled Samantha on top of him so that Samantha was instantly filled with his cock. The other went behind Samantha and had two, then three fingers in her ass. She was moaning with pleasure. The man withdrew his fingers and plunged into Samantha's ass. She yelled from the intrusion but the pain subsided and was replaced by a feeling of fullness. The large cocks plowed in and out of Samantha and brought her to the brink of cumming.

"Fuck me," she yelled and the pair increased their pace. The man in her ass was pounding her for all he was worth but he pulled out and grabbing her by the hair stuck his cock into Samantha's mouth.

"Keep all the cum in your mouth. Don't swallow." Samantha did as she was told. When the man in her mouth finished he moved away and the man in Samantha's pussy rolled her over and pumped her for a few seconds and he withdrew aiming his cock at her mouth.

"Open." Samantha did and he came in Samantha mouth. Cum was dribbling out of her mouth.

"Show Her Honor."

Samantha moved toward the woman who had her legs splayed wide and Barbara's face in her pussy. "Open," said the woman who Samantha now recognized as the city's mayor. Samantha opened her mouth to show the mayor the cum she collected.

"Now swallow and show me your empty mouth." Samantha obeyed. "Stop, Barbara dear and let our slave finish me."

Samantha changed places with Barbara and finished getting the mayor off. Samantha didn't like her hairy bush, but she finished her task, the mayor loudly cumming.

The two men walked over to Samantha and the mayor and presented their spent cocks to each woman. The mayor leaned forward and took one cock in her mouth and Samantha copied the action. When the cocks were clean, the three went downstairs.

Barbara followed the three out of the room and momentarily Samantha was alone. Looking around the room, she wondered what would be next. Mallory Peterson came into the room with four people, 3 men and 1 women all wearing robes. They stopped when they saw the naked Samantha.

Ms. Peterson introduced Samantha and told the 4 people that whatever they required, Samantha would provide. She turned and left the room. Looking over Samantha, one of the men, a short, stocky man said, "Now I wish I hadn't fucked the pain slave in the ass a while ago. You're quite attractive." The two other men agreed and all looked as disappointed as the first man.

The woman, about Samantha's age and quite stunning, said, " Well boys, why don't you watch this one make me cum and give her ass some color." She dropped her robe revealing medium size breasts , shapely legs and a bald pussy. She laid on the floor, lifted her knees up and spread her legs. Samantha went to work licking her very wet pussy. Two of the men went on either side of Samantha and began to spank her as she ate out the woman.

The attention Samantha was paying to her pussy was having the desired effect. One of the spankers was now hard, and he moved behind Samantha and slid his cock into Samantha's pussy. She responded by getting wet which is what the man wanted as he withdrew and put the tip of his cock against Samantha's asshole. He was in all the way in three strokes. The woman that Samantha was eating had started to cum. She grabbed Samantha's head and ground her pussy into Samantha's mouth. The man in her ass was coming and the short man had now joined in spanking her. The second man now moved behind Samantha and drove his cock into her ass.

"Sloppy seconds, Jim?"

"Don't care, Phil."

They both laughed as the second man finished fucking Samantha's ass. When he had finished, the short man said, "What the hell." He got behind Samantha and pushed his cock into her well fucked, cum filled ass. By the time he finished, Samantha was exhausted. The woman who Samantha had gone down on was now behind Samantha.

"Wow, honey your asshole is gaping. We should go get the pain slave and have eat all that cum out of your ass."

"Unfortunately, that won't be possible. She is uh, tied up right now." It was Ms. Peterson speaking. I suggest something to eat and a swim in the pool? The way it was said it seemed to be something more than a suggestion. The four grabbed their robes and left.

"Samantha, stay where you are until I return. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress.

She left the room and returned to find Samantha in the same position she left her in; head down on the floor and her wide open ass in the air. Ms. Peterson told Samantha that this would not hurt and she pressed into Samantha's asshole a large butt plug. Samantha's ass offered no resistance.

"Upstairs, Samantha."

The two went upstairs into Joseph's room and into his bath. Ms. Peterson told Sam to remove the plug. Samantha complied and when she did, the three loads of cum in Samantha's ass ran out.

"Clean yourself up and come into the bedroom when you are finished."

Samantha cleaned her asshole. She was very sore, very open. She dried and went into the bedroom.

"Can you sit?" Ms. Peterson asked.

Samantha thought it would be better to kneel. Which she did in front of Ms. Peterson.

"I was watching you. Three in the ass was impressive but you were being spanked and spanked hard. You hardly moved. Did you enjoy that?"

Samantha thought for a moment and said, "It felt good. I know it hurt but it felt good. If it would have continued I would have liked it more."

"Thank you for being honest." Are you curious about what is happening with the pain slave?"

Samantha nodded her head. Ms. Peterson told her that she may get to watch if she was good. She told Samantha to rest and that Barbara would wake her when she was needed.

When Samantha woke it was night. In less than 24 hours her time as a sex slave would end. She wondered if she would ever see Joseph again. She moved her hand down to her slit and it wasn't sore. She rolled on her side to feel her asshole and it was still open ad warm to the touch but Sam could tell it was returning to its normal state. She was startled when she heard Joseph's voice.

"Give it a day or two and it will be back to normal. Did the last bout of anal sex hurt?"

"Not after the first one. After I loosened up. The other two were ok. The spanking was nice."

"Yes. Mallory told me. Sam, I have two people coming tonight. I am sure that the pain slave will occupy most of their time, but they will certainly want you after. It is important to me that these two are happy. Please do your best. When they leave, the only people who will be here tomorrow will be the two of us, Barbara, Mallory, and the pain slave, and perhaps the two people from tonight. I am very pleased that this has gone well, but more pleased to have found you."

He held her until Barbara came in. Joseph asked if the Miller's had arrived. Barbara said they had and they headed toward the dungeon and that Ms. Peterson was there to greet them.

"Please get Samantha ready and I will see you later." He kissed Samantha very deeply and left.

Barbara bathed and gave Samantha an enema. She lubed her asshole and her pussy. She put on Samantha's collar and cuffed her hands behind her back. She attached a set of nipple clips to Samantha's tits and walked her to another bedroom on the other side of the mansion.

"Samantha, you will wait in here. Get on your knees and lower your head to the floor. Spread your legs as far as you can so that when they come into the room they will see your pussy and asshole."

Samantha got into position and waited. After what seemed like hours she heard voices approach the door. A woman's voice was speaking.

"I couldn't see exactly but how far up her ass was your hand?"

"Half way up my arm," the male answered as the door opened.

"Ahhh, this must be the surprise Joseph said would be in our room."

The man answered, "Yes, it must be. What is your name?"

"Samantha," she answered.

The man said he was to be called Master and his wife is to be called Mistress.

"Do you understand?" He asked and emphasized the question by slapping Samantha's ass twice.

"Yes, Master."

"Let's see what we got," said the woman. "Stand up!"

Samantha struggled to stand but she did. The woman took hold of the nipple clip chain and said "these are nice. Not to big, not to small." She pulled Samantha to the foot of the bed where she sat down on the edge; Samantha in front of her. She pulled on the chain so Samantha was forced forward, bending at the hips.

"Well Mistress Helen, she has a lovely ass. Very spankable." As Samantha was bent over her ass was an easy target for the man to begin spanking Samantha. Between the increasing force of the spanks and the pulling of her nipples, Samantha was moaning.

"Harder," Master Anthony said Mistress Helen. The force of the next spanks forced Samantha to topple over into Mistress Helen's lap.

"Oh, look. She wants to eat my pussy! Such a girl. You go right ahead." The woman spread her legs and told Samantha to get busy. "It's going to take you some time to get me off. The slave in the dungeon just finished getting me off while Master Anthony was fucking her ass!"

"I think while she eats you, dear, I am going to have a go at her pussy. Let's have a bet! Whoever cums first, gets to use the paddle on her ass, let's say, 30 swats."

Master Anthony had gotten himself hard and slid his cock into Samantha as she licked, sucked and gently pulled on Mistress Helen's clit with her teeth. Samantha already knew that she wanted to be paddled by Mistress Helen given how hard Master Anthony had spanked her.

Samantha could feel Helens pussy begin to spasm as her juices spread over Samantha's face. Master Anthony was driving into Samantha's pussy but Mistress Helen had begun to yell that she was cumming. Master Anthony continued to pump into Samantha as Mistress Helen lifted her leg over Samantha and got off the bed. Master Anthony shot his cum into Samantha as Mistress Helen watched.

"Head on the bed, dear," as Mistress Helen pushed Samantha's head down on the bed so that her ass was presented to Mistress Helen. Any thought that the paddling was going to be easier from her than Master Anthony quickly disappeared after the first six swats to Samantha's ass. By the tenth swat, Samantha was groaning in pain and by the fifteenth, she was crying. Mistress Helen stopped and rubbed Samantha's very red ass.

"I think five more and I will finish her with something else." She struck Samantha's ass five more times and Samantha was howling.

"If I stop the paddling, will you take ten on you pussy with the crop?" Mistress Helen asked.

"Yes, Mistress," said Samantha.

Samantha's hands were uncuffed and she was told to lay on the bed on her back with her feet flat on the edge of the bed. Mistress Helen told her to lift her legs under her knees and spread her legs as wide as she could. Samantha complied and Mistress Helen brought the crop down on Samantha's slit. Four quick strokes followed by two very hard ones and four quick strokes on Samantha's clit.

"All done. You did very well," said Mistress Helen

"Well, we certainly have had fun, tonight. You know," continued Anthony, "whatever dear Joseph needs from us he shall have it."

"Yes, indeed," Mistress Helen said.

Barbara came into the room a short time later and escorted Samantha back to Joseph's room. Barbara had Samantha lay on the bed. She could hear Joseph talking in the hallway to Anthony and Helen. Joseph came into the room and sat on the bed next to Samantha as Barbara rubbed cream into her ass. Joseph helped Barbara turn Samantha over as she administered to Samantha's pussy. All the clips and cuffs were removed.