Samantha's Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did very well. Your slavery is over. Tonight you will rest and tomorrow you and I will talk about our future," Joseph said.

"Future?" Samantha asked.

"I have looked for you for ten years. I am not about to lose you again. Rest now." Joseph hugged her and left. Barbara followed. Samantha's butt hurt. Her pussy hurt. But she fell asleep content.

The next morning, Samantha woke up to Barbara bringing her a breakfast tray. Barbara told Samantha that after she ate to bathe and come downstairs to the main room.

"I have left a robe for you to wear when you come down," Barbara said.

"I have a few hours left. Can I remain naked?"

"I don't know how Mallory or Joseph feel about it, but I certainly enjoy seeing you naked." Barbara smiled and left. Samantha took a long bath, did her hair and make up and went downstairs. The robe remained on the bed.

When she got to the main room, everyone looked at her. Joseph and Ms. Peterson smiled. She sat down at the table and Joseph took her hand and said that they had been talking about her.

"Sam, I want to talk to you about something very important to me. You. But you must let me finish, please do not interrupt. I want you to live here. Not as a slave but as my significant other. Could it be more than that? I hope so but we will see. I have purchased the building you and your mother live in and your mother can continue to work and not have to worry about paying rent. Also, I would want you to leave your job and assume a new position as Ms. Peterson's assistant. She will be leaving the hospital to become the manager of the company that run the auctions you participated in. I own that company. Mr. Allen is going to handle my Asian business concerns. I think someone who has participated in an auction, can offer a great deal of insight to those that are considering putting themselves up for auction. Now, if you have any questions this would be the time." Samantha couldn't speak. What could she say but "Yes. When do we start?"She flung herself into Joseph's arms and kissed him deeply. She looked embarrassed after her display of emotion.

"Now, Samantha, I am thrilled. Barbara will enjoy having you around the house and neither of us care if you're naked or not. Mallory does have to speak to you about your new position and I don't think she wants you nude at work. Mallory said,"well, not all the time!" They all laughed.

"I have some business matters, yes, I know it's Sunday, but needs must. Back later. Have fun!"

"We will," Mallory said, "oh, we will. Let's go to the pool."

The three women walked out to the spacious pool. Barbara and Mallory took off their clothes and put them on a nearby table. For the first time Samantha saw the women nude. Barbara had good size tits and a fleshy ass. A bit of pubic hair was visible but her pussy lips were devoid of hair. Samantha noticed that she had a pierced clit. Mallory was taller and her tits stood out proudly from her body. Samantha thought Mallory had a great ass and she, like Samantha, had no pussy hair.

"Use sunscreen ladies," Mallory said and pointed to a pool cabinet that had several bottles and a stack of towels. When they had applied the sunscreen and laid towels across their lounge chairs, it was Mallory who spoke.

"I think the two of us working together will be good. I know the auctions, because of the rotten economy are thriving. Mr. Allen was swamped and I was only able to help occasionally. This will be good. My only concern, Samantha, is that you have no experience with the pain slave side. It's one thing to be spanked and paddled, even spanked and paddled hard like you were last night. But what Anthony and Helen did to our pain slave was far beyond what you experienced."

"Those two are coming back today to play with the pain slave. Why don't I ask if Samantha could watch? At least that way she would have an idea of what goes on." Barbara said.

"Excellent! Good idea," Mallory replied.

After an hour or so, they went in and Barbara went to prepare the pain slave.

Samantha asked Mallory if Barbara worked for the auction company. Mallory said that she didn't and that she ran Joseph's house and was his chief cook and bottle washer. Mallory said that Barbara was a lesbian and that there wasn't anything sexual with Joseph.

After lunch, Barbara found Mallory and Samantha in the large downstairs front room.

"Ellen and Anthony would be delighted for Samantha to watch but they insisted on her being naked..."

"No problem there," laughed Samantha.

"...and they want her to do one thing in the dungeon but they wouldn't say what."

"Up to you, Samantha." Mallory asked.

"Yes, let's do it."

They left for the dungeon. When they got there, Barbara went into a small closet in the hallway and produced a pair of leather cuffs which she put on Samantha's wrists. Barbara pulled her hands behind her while Mallory played with Samantha's nipples, making them hard. Barbara clipped her cuffs together behind Samantha's back and they entered the dungeon. Once inside Mallory told Samantha that she was not to talk or make any noise and to do what she was told to do. Until that time, however, she was to watch.

Samantha nodded her understanding of the rules and looked around the dungeon. There was apparatus of varying types all around the room but what caught her attention was what Samantha thought was an older woman who was bent over with her hands and head locked in a pillory. The woman's legs were spread wide and he'd apart by a bar attached to both ankles. Her ass was red and splotchy from various beatings as were her thighs. Samantha saw that there were clamps on each pussy lip and weights attached to each clamp by a chain, pulling the woman's pussy lips down. Barbara led her to the front of the stocks and she could see that the woman was masked and her mouth spread open by an o ring gag. Weights were also attached to nipple clips.

Barbara led Samantha back behind the woman as Helen took her crop and began to whip the woman on her ass and between her pulled pussy lips. Helen would stop and dip her fingers inside the woman causing her to moan in pleasure. Helen held up her fingers to show how wet they were. A few more strokes with the crop and Helen moved off to the side as Anthony shoved his cock into the woman's gagged open mouth. When he returned to the back, Samantha could see that Anthony was hard. He picked up a thin, whippy cane and announced that the slave was to get twelve strokes.

Anthony didn't hold back, spacing the strokes out so that each one was felt by the bound woman. When he had completed the twelve strokes, he threw the cane done and forced his cock into the woman's asshole, using her wetness as a lube. As he thrust into the woman, Helen came over to Samantha and led her next to the stocks. Helen forced her to her knees and told her to do nothing until Anthony tells you what to do.

Anthony was picking up his pace and with a loud groan, he emptied his cum into the ass of the woman pinioned in the stocks. As he withdrew, he pointed his cock at the kneeling Samantha.

"Clean me off," he ordered and Samantha took his cum covered cock into her mouth, sucking him deeply. Satisfied that Samantha had satisfactorily cleaned his cock, Anthony said to Samantha, "Now, clean her asshole."

Samantha moved forward on her knees and stuck her tongue deep into the woman's ass. Samantha scooped up all of Anthony's cum and swallowed all that she was able to gather. When she was done, she licked around the the woman's asshole and as Anthony pushed her head down, she began to lick the woman's pussy. She kept at it until the woman began to shake. She let out a muffled scream when her orgasm overtook her.

Barbara came over and helped Samantha stand and Mallory, Barbara, and Samantha left the room.

Back in the main room the three women talked. Mallory wanted to know if Samantha had an idea of what a pain slave has to endure. Samantha, who was now unbound, said she thought she did but that the slave was probably exposed to more.

Mallory replied that certainly was the case. They can be pierced, whipped and gang fucked. They talked until Joseph returned and the two of them went upstairs. Samantha's slavery was over, her blissful existence was about to begin

Six Months Later

The phone rang in Samantha's office. Mallory Peterson was on the other end.

"I'll be right there."

Samantha walked from her desk out the door and over to Mallory's office.

"What do you need, Ms. Peterson?" Samantha and Mallory decided early on that they would have a formal tone in the office.

"I have just sent a pain slave applicant through to the photo room. Would you please take her pictures? I told her to strip and sit in the chair with her legs over the arms."

Samantha giggled. She liked taking the pictures of pain slave candidates because of the poses they had to do. "I'm on it, boss."

Samantha noticed what she thought was a sly smile from Mallory. She took the camera from the drawer behind Mallory's desk and as she left for the photo room, Mallory told her to have fun.

Samantha didn't think more on Mallory's comments as she entered the photo room.

"Mother!" Samantha's yelled as she saw her naked mother sitting on the arm chair with her legs draped over the arms and her pussy spread and clearly open to view.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, I am waiting for you to take my picture so I can be auctioned as a pain slave. I have done it once before, dear, so I am not unfamiliar with the process."

Samantha's mind was racing. "Once before," Samantha stammered.

"Let me explain, Samantha, please. When you applied to be auctioned as a sex slave, Mr. Allen also mentioned that there were auctions for pain slaves. I asked for an application and did all the preliminaries the next day when you were at work. The weekend you were sold, I was sold, too. I have always enjoyed being submissive and the pain, so I was sold for a week. It was the most incredible experience. I think I am going to go for longer this time."

Samantha's heart was beating faster. She asked, "Do you remember the things people did to you?"

"Some. There was so much but I can tell you the best part was when I was in these stocks. I was blindfolded and this gag that kept my mouth open and I couldn't talk but I was being whipped with a crop by a woman and then caned. The man who caned me called himself Master Anthony, then he fucked my ass until he came. But, the best part was I think another slave girl was there and they made her eat the cum out of my ass and then she ate my pussy until I came. Fabulous"

Samantha turned toward the door and saw Mallory standing there smiling.

"Just checking on you." Mallory said. "We have another two to process."

"Yes, ma'am."

Samantha took the picture and told Alex to stand with her legs apart and hands behind her head.

At this point, Samantha swore to herself that she would never reveal to her mother that is was her who ate Anthony's cum out of her ass.