Same Time Next Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning we both woke up early and I was just getting ready for the morning fuck. As I pushed into her from behind she pushed her ass back to me and whispered, "One last fuck before I go back to Dick?"

I started pumping in and out of her and said, "I wasn't thinking that till you mentioned it. I just like this idea of theirs."

She was pushing back to meet me and said, "This is one thing I want to take home with us, at least on the weekends." I was close and reminded her that I let her sleep on the weekends. She too was close to cuming and said, "So just let me go back to sleep. I can always go to sleep when I'm well fucked."

I gave my last few pushes and said, "I'll let you go to sleep and maybe come back in a few hours and wake you again."

We both went over the edge as she moaned, "Oh God I'd love that."

We only rested a few minutes when we noticed that Joan was in the shower. Jackie slid out of bed kissing me and said, "I want to be there when Dick wakes up."

I laughed and said, "Another wake up fuck?" she was pulling away then leaned back to kiss me again and whispered, "Why not?"

She slowly got in bed with Dick then looked back at me and blew me another kiss. Joan was just coming out of the shower and saw Jackie in bed with Dick. She came over and sat on my bed and said, "She doesn't waste any time." I was stroking Joan's back as she dried her hair with a towel.

I said, "She doesn't want to miss his wake-up fuck."

Joan sighed and said, "I guess I'll have to do with out."

I pulled her down on the bed and threw the covers over her and whispered, "Maybe not." Jackie wasn't the only one to get two wake-up fucks that day.

Thursday was starting out very well. I had already fucked two beautiful pussys, even if you can't tell by looking, they were two different pussys. Dick was surprised to find he was not the first to wake up Jackie but that didn't stop him from waking her again. His only comment was, "I guess there is an advantage to being an early riser." We never left the room till we went for lunch. We were playing a game of "Let's see". After Joan and I watched Dick's wake up fuck they turned to us and Jackie said, "Ok now that you watched us I want to see "me getting eaten". Joan and I looked at each other and down I went on her pussy. I was feasting on Joan's pussy, mindful of nothing but the pussy in front of me.

I became aware of Jackie coming over and comparing her pussy with Joan's. Then Jackie climbed up on the bed and with her back to me straddled Joan. She leaned over and her pussy was also right in front of me. She looked at me through her legs and swaying tits and said, "They might look the same but do they taste the same?" I had eaten both women and there was some slight difference but now I had the opportunity to eat them both. I started licking Jackie then back to Joan and back and forth. Finally Jackie asked, "Well?"

I jokingly said, "There is a slight difference but they are both the most tasty pussys I've ever eaten."

I went back to eating Joan's pussy and Jackie started to get off when Joan reached and started playing with Jackie's tits which were hanging in her face. Joan said, "I've tried to lick and suck my tits before but could never really get to them. She just sucked Jackie's tit in her mouth and started sucking like a baby.

Jackie looked again at me through her tits which were now being sucked by Joan. She said, "Remember what you asked me, you bastard. Looks like we may be going there. Call my shrink." I backed away from Joan's pussy and Jackie's hand came down. She played with her pussy then moved down to play with Joan's then back to her own. A second hand came in and as Jackie played with Joan's pussy Joan would play with Jackie's. They would play with their own and then each other, back and forth. Both women were close to cuming when Jackie got up pulling her tit away from Joan. She sat on the bed and Joan sat up next to her. She looked at Joan and asked, "Are we sure we want to go this far?" Joan was thinking hard and they both looked at us.

Jackie looked at Dick and I and said, "You guys really want to see this don't?"

Dick and I looked at each other like, "What a dumb question." Dick said, "Every man's fantasy."

I finished with, "And with twins it would be the ultimate fantasy."

Jackie and Joan were quick to come back, "We are not twins!"

Then Jackie finished with, "We just look a lot alike." She reached over and gently stroked Joan's tit. They came together and barely touched lips.

You could see a light go off in both their minds and they turned back to us and Joan said, "We know you both jack off." Dick and I started stroking our cock in anticipation when Jackie said, "We want to see "our" twins jack each other off." Now the shoe was on the other foot. Dick and I looked at each other then back at the women. They seem relieved when we told them we would put this on hold for right now.

We went back to the game of "Let's see" when Jackie said, "Now I want both of you to see how I give a blowjob" then she pulled Dick's still hard cock to her mouth. Joan and I just sat on the bed on either side of Jackie and watched her go to town on Dick's cock. I was tempted to pull what she did but wanted to see this to the end. God knows I have received many of her blowjobs and now I could see her doing it.

We decided to go out and grab a bite for lunch and hit a few of the little shops along the way. We did get a few stares when the four of us went out together. The girls did a card shuffle as we walked down the street, just to fuck with people. Our brains were fried why not fuck with someone else. Jackie was on the outside then Dick, Joan and me. Jackie would move to the middle and Joan would move around to my outside, then Joan would go in the middle and Jackie would come to my side. They did this figure 8 all the way. To tell the truth when we got to the café I wasn't sure who I was with. I grabbed whoever was with me and kissed her. Satisfied that I was back with Joan we sat down.

Back in the room we were all stripping off our clothes which is what we do as soon as we enter the room. Jackie got up on one bed and said, "I know what I want to see." We all looked at her waiting and she said, "I want to see what I experienced on Tuesday." We all had to think for a minute and when it dawned on Joan her eyes lit up. Jackie said, "That's right I want to watch you three just like we did on Tuesday." Jackie wasn't finished talking and Joan was on the other bed on her hands and knees. She looked at us like, "Well?" Dick got on the bed in front of Joan and Jackie came close to watch Joan take her husband in her mouth. I got on the bed and was about to enter Joan's open pussy when Jackie held up her hand for me to stop. We she was finally satisfied watching Joan's blowjob she came back and guided my cock into Joan. She sat there watching as I pushed in and out of Joan then went and sat on the other bed.

Dick and I were soon filling his wife from both ends as we had my wife. Jackie started clapping and said, "Now the other way."

We were all laying on the bed breathing hard and Joan looked at our cocks and said to Jackie, "I think we need to give them a few." As we recovered Jackie was telling us that it was as if we had taped her on Tuesday. She was watching herself do everything that we had done. She knew what was going to happen before it did and could feel every stroke as she remembered it happening.

Dick and I were ready to go again and changed places. Joan took me in her mouth and I swear I can't tell the difference in her and Jackie's blowjobs at this point. Dick had just shoved his cock into his wife when Jackie came over to join us. She got behind Dick and said, "As I remember, David was playing with Joan's pussy while he fucked her so I guess it's our turn." She took Dick's hand and brought it to her pussy and we once again had a four-way orgasm.

After that we broke back off to our pairs, Joan and I and Dick and Jackie. We each had our own bed and spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening just playing with each other. We licked we stroked we ate and we fucked. We went out for a late bite then back to the room. We all cuddled up to go to sleep. I don't know about the other bed, the lights were off, but Joan and I did a little 69 before we went to sleep.

Friday morning, our last full day and night together. We were all flying out around noon tomorrow. All day yesterday the women were teasing us by stroking each other tits or pussys as they passed each other or they would lightly kiss each other then look at us and smile. Each time Dick and I would look at each other and mentally ask, "Is it worth it?" Since we were all awake it was obvious that we had all been fucked at least once. Dick and I said we would go get something for breakfast. This was the first time the women were left alone and the first time Dick and I had a chance to talk. I don't know what the women talked about but Dick and I had a lot to talk about.

As soon as we were out of the room Dick started, "Some week, huh?"

I looked at him as we walked and said, "You can say that again. I've spent the week watching my wife with another man, but the man looks just like me. It was more like watching a week long video of Jackie and I together. Then I've spent the week with another woman, who looks just like Jackie."

Dick said, "I've watched you do things to my wife I thought no man ever would. (then he added) and no other man ever will."

I nodded and said, "I know what you mean. This is something that has never come up not even in our wildest fantasies. It's just something we would never even consider."

Dick questioned, "So has this week, how do they put it, opened a new chapter in your life?"

My head snapped around and I said, "Oh, fuck no! This was a once in a trillion chance encounter where the sun, moons, planets and all the stars from thirteen different galaxies had to line up and the chance of that happening again are a thousand times worse that they were last week. It is something we would never even consider with any one else. We would not even think about that in our fantasies."

Dick smiled and said, "Speaking of fantasies, do you think the women would really do it?"

I shook my head saying, "It seems the women are more alike than just the way they look. I know that Jackie won't make a bond she is not willing to keep though I'm sure she is counting on us not being willing to go through with it."

Surprising himself Dick asked "So are we willing?"

Jokingly I said, "Let me see. It is a fantasy I've had since I was about 13, though I never pictured Jackie in it. That makes it 10 times better then you add stereo and it becomes a once in a lifetime chance. I think that would be worth a little embarrassment."

We had just gotten back to the room and before we entered Dick said, "It would be worth a lot of embarrassment."

We were laughing as we came in the room and the women wanted to know what was so funny. Dick and I looked at each other and said, Oh, nothing."

We just bought doughnuts and coffee and the girls were sitting on the bed. Dick and I stripped and sat at the table. I'm not sure what the women were talking about but Dick and I were getting ready for our show. We finished our coffee and looked at each other and without saying a word stood, turned to face the women and took hold of each other's cocks. We walked like that over to where the women were. They were so busy talking that they hadn't even noticed us.

When I said, "We're ready" they both looked and their mouths dropped. Then they started laughing. I said, "This is very awkward because we are both right handed."

They women thought for a moment then had us stand side by side facing different directions. Jackie looked at us and walked all the way around as did Joan. They looked at each other and said, "Now you can both use your right hand." Dick and I reached and took each other's cocks again and while it was better it was still awkward. For one thing our thumbs faced the wrong way.

About this time was when I decided that this was a plot form our wives to fuck with our brains because we were taking this all much better than they were. Picture if you can, my wife is on her knees in front of Dick waiting for his load but it is not him stroking his cock. Joan is on her knees in front of me waiting for my load. Try as I might I can't get my cock lined up with her mouth. Then it dawns on me that the cock I'm controlling is aimed at my wife and it is Dick that is waving my cock at his wife. We all start laughing and Dick and I decide not to try to aim but just start stroking. I can feel his cock is about to shoot. You know how when you feel your cock getting ready you match your strokes to the feeling, well what I was feeling was not in the cock I was stroking and Dick was stroking me in accordance with what he was feeling in his cock. Finally on the verge I grabbed Dick's hand on my cock and aimed it at Joan. He and I continued to stroke my cock as he had done the same and we were both stroking him.

When the first shot hit our wives mouth something else hit both of them, the realization of what was expected next. They looked at each other and that is when they both got hit on the side of the face. Once Dick and I had exploded we let the other's cock go. Both women went after our cocks to clean them and also prolong the time before they had to do something. It gave them sometime to think. Finally I could not take any more and fell to the bed behind me. Dick did the same which left the two women sitting together on the floor with some of our load still on their face and tits.

Accepting the inevitable Jackie reached over and started massaging in the lotion I had left on Joan's tits. Joan then reached over to massage Jackie's tits. Jackie leaned in and licked Joan's cheek clean and Joan returned the favor. Soon they were licking and giggling, licking and giggling until they were suddenly locked in a kiss. Not one of those teasing ones from the past two days, but a wide open tongue fighting soul searching hot wet kiss. They suddenly became aware of what they were doing and both were shocked. They were shocked that they had slipped into the kiss so easily and also that they had enjoyed it so much. Jackie jumped up and pulled Joan with her and said, "We're going to clean up now." They both ran to the bathroom. Dick and I both knew that they just wanted time to explore each other before they had to make it public so we gave them as much time as they needed. They were still in there for over an hour after the water was turned off. We could hear them giggling and laughing and I think I even heard some moaning.

I knocked on the door and asked if they wanted to get some lunch before the big show. They came out put on a top and skirt and were ready to go in less than 5 minutes. As we walked they were ahead of Dick and I. They were holding hands and leaning into each other laughing and talking like two schoolgirls. They were so giddy all through lunch that Dick and I had to laugh. We got back to the hotel and in the elevator I was holding Joan from behind. I slowly slid my hands up under her top to play with her tits. Dick was doing the same with my wife. The women pulled each other's face to them and kissed again, a long deep wet kiss. When the doors opened they broke the kiss and said for us not to undress when we got in the room. They wanted to do that for us. Dick and I shrugged and agreed.

Once in the room Joan led me to one of the beds and Jackie took Dick to the other. They started to slowly undress us while kissing us. I tried to pull Joan's top up but she held her arms down and said, "Not yet, you first." I let her undress me and once I was naked she pushed me to the bed. Again I tried to pull her top off and again she said, "No, not yet." Just then I saw Jackie coming over. Dick was naked on the other bed. She came up behind Joan and reached around and ran her hands all over Joan's body. Jackie put her hands under Joan's top and massaged her tits then slowly slid the top up till just the bottom of her tits showed. She ran her hands back and forth under Joan's tits as she slowly lifted the top with her arms. Joan's nipples popped into view and Jackie started playing with them, rolling them in her hands and between her fingers. Then she pulled Joan's top over her head. Jackie came around in front of Joan and was still playing with her tits. She leaned down and took one in her mouth and sucked on it then the other and went back and forth. She kissed her way down till she was on her knees in front of Joan. She unzipped her skirt and slowly pulled it over her hips. When it fell to the floor Jackie kissed Joan's mound and ran her finger through the hair. Joan put one foot on the bed next to me opening up her pussy. I watched as my wife's tongue reached out and licked Joan's pussy from one end to the other. Her tongue was all over Joan's pussy and she finally stopped on her clit and was sucking it into her mouth. Joan's head was laid back her eyes were closed and she was massaging her own tits. Jackie gave her pussy one last kiss and stood up. She said, "I'll bring her back I promise" then led Joan over to Dick. I don't know if Joan came or not but if not she had to be close.

Once they were in front of Dick the whole show started again with Joan stripping and kissing Jackie. My cock was so hard and ready that if I just touched it, it would blow. I watched as Joan did everything to Jackie that Jackie had done to her. When Jackie put her foot on the bed and Joan went after her pussy I thought Dick was surly going to lose it, I know I was. Joan finally stood up and both Dick and I were satisfied but the women had different ideas.

They walked to the center of the room and started kissing and groping each other. Slowly they sat down and rolled into a 69. Dick and I looked at each other then back to the women. Needless to say Dick and I were off the beds and on the floor next to our two beautiful wives. I know they got each other off many times before finally falling to the floor. Dick and I were both on our wives kissing them like we had never kissed them before.

Joan and I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening together. We knew this was our last night together and didn't know when or if we would ever see each other again. We kissed, we cuddled, and we stroked each other. We ate each other and we fucked each other. When we all decided to go to dinner but we could not agree. Dick and Jackie wanted steak and Joan and I wanted Italian so for the first time all week we did not all go together. Joan and I have fucked and sucked, we have kissed and cuddled. We have even shared her husband and my wife. We have done just about everything except be alone. I was very awkward on this "date" with a woman that looked just like my wife but was obviously not my wife. I felt she was somewhat uneasy as well.

Joan and I were walking hand in hand but she was being very quite. We had only gone about half a block when I pulled her around and asked, "Would it be ok if we got our food to go and went back to the room?"

Her eyes brighten and she squealed, "Can we?" Now that our "date" was over we almost skipping still hand in hand. Back in the room we seemed much more relaxed even though the other two weren't there. We had just sat down to eat when the door opened and in walked Dick and Jackie.

Jackie looked at me and said, "You couldn't do it either could you?" We all laughed and Jackie said, "I don't know something just didn't seem right. We made it through a glass of wine but before our food was ready we told them to make it to go." Now that we were all back together it was alright to be with each other's partner.