Same Time Next Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we ate we talked and joked about not being able to go on our dates. When we had finished and had cleaned up Joan and I retired to our bed. Now it was ok for us to strip each other. I looked and Jackie and Dick were doing the same. We cuddled in for our last night together. It was a soft and slow time and Joan and I fucked once before we drifted off to sleep. When I woke the next morning I thought to myself that this might be my last time with Joan. I slowly entered her and we got a good motion going, then I came deep in her pussy. As I pulled out of her she rolled over and said, "Are you going to do that again on the plane?" I looked and could not believe it but some time during the night the women had changed places and I had just fucked my own wife. I don't know why it was so exciting to have fucked Jackie but I went from shock to hardon in seconds. I was on her and in her fucking to beat the band.

Just then a voice was heard from the other bed, "You guys are making a lot of noise. Don't you know people are trying to fuck over here." Dick realized that he had just fucked Joan. All the feelings I just had I could see in his face. He too rolled his wife over and was once again pounding into her.

It was a very sorrowful morning as we all packed to go home. We knew we would most likely never see them again. Dick and I had bonded that week, even a little more than we would have liked, but the women "shared" and that some how is more than bonding. I thought we were all there doing the same things but I guess not. The women were crying and hugging. They exchanged e-mail addresses and promised to keep in touch. Finally we were packed and went down to check out. We decided to share a cab to the airport and with 4 in the back seat someone had to sit on someone's lap. The women were only wearing short skirts and no panties, they expected some action on the flight, which they got. Jackie sat on Dick's lap and we all got the same idea at the same time. Jackie pulled her skirt back and Dick opened his pants. Joan and I did the same and we had one last chance to fuck the other's wife.

We got to the airport and had to pry the women apart so we could catch our flight. They were going to the east coast and we were headed for the west coast. The flight was more than enjoyable and once home we got back to our normal life. Jackie and I have never talked about that week. She and Joan e-mail back and forth and they may talk about it. We did not come back as some swing couple. We are not looking for anyone to share our bed and if it were offered we would not even consider it. We never even bring it up in our fantasy sessions though I do pretend that she is Joan sometimes and I'm sure she does the same with me though we have never told each other.

Without saying a word all four of us know that one week each year we will check in to a hotel and go up to our room. Jackie will take her suitcase and kiss me goodbye and walk through the connecting door. When Joan and Jackie book our rooms that is the only thing they insist on. They don't care what city we are in or even what state or what country but the rooms had to be connecting. A few moments latter Joan will come walking through the same door suitcase in hand and kiss me hello and start to up pack. It makes me think of "Alice through the looking glass" my wife goes through and a woman that looks just like her comes out.

For the next week we are inseparable and we do everything together except at night Jackie goes to Dick's room and Joan comes to mine. We keep the door open at all times. It makes things interesting to hear and see what is going on next door and it keeps us all together. Tuesday the four of us get together for Jackie's benefit and on Thursday it is for Joan's benefit. Wednesday morning we change partners till the following morning. The women seldom do their Friday activities and on the rear times they do they require the same payment which Dick and I both feel is a small price to pay. Saturday morning Joan packs her suitcase and kisses me goodbye and steps through the looking glass and my wife steps back and kisses me hello. We all go down to check out and share a cab to the airport, which is still the last fuck; sometimes with our wives and sometimes with the other's wife.

We get to the airport and bid our farewells and as we walk away Jackie always yells, "See ya!" to which Joan always comes back with, "Same time next year!"