All Comments on 'Sample Collection'

by LizisReady

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
Erotic!

I love a good story where an alien forcibly milks a human male. Interestingly, I really enjoyed the story told from the alien's point of view! Hope to read more of this genre from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm interested in reading more.

Very interested in reading more. May have the aliens discover his prostate milking ability.

The_Rat_in_the_HatThe_Rat_in_the_Hatalmost 5 years ago
An interesting idea, but...

...somewhat let down by some poor spelling and grammar - would be so much better with the input of a decent editor. Apart from the spelling issues though I thought it was a really interesting story - reading from an alien’s perspective of these weird creatures that call themselves ‘humans’, some of whom have these strange appendages between their lower limbs that become stiff and squirt a strange whiteish liquid, is definitely a concept that deserves to be explored further!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLizisReady@LizisReady
Hey! If you are reading this then hopefully you like my stuff or you are looking for a RP. Here is a tip, I don't respond to either "hi" or "what are you ready for?" I mostly put stuff up on CHYOA.com so you will be able to find me over there! https://chyoa.com/user/Lizard...