All Comments on 'Sam's Panties Ch. 02'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved It!!

A great part 2! Thanks QuietO! Well written, taut ... really exploring the cuckold fantasy!! I

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Married

My wife would love to do this to me but I don't want to be her cuck. I prefer to fuck her and stroke his cock in front of my wife. She knows I love making her jealous playing with a few cocks telling her I'm thinking of sucking them off and spending the night with them. She gets so hot . Enjoyed the story. Thanks

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
story turned me on

This story sets out something I've dreamed about for a while. I want to be my wife's cuckold and serve her and her friends and her male lovers too. The difference is that, unlike Ken & Paul, I am actually attracted to men and love sucking cock as well as getting fucked by men. I'm technically "bi" (bc I still love tits) if I had a choice it would be to suck only cocks. I'm therefore more gay than bi -- and I love it !!!

Please tell more stories like this one. It really turned me on.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
Please continue

Read this story again. It turned me on again so much that I came in my hand and ate it all up. Please continue and tell us how Paul and Ken get together and have hot gay CD sex. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sigh! BORING!!

First, you have no idea what a cuckold is. At best, hubby is a wittol; but definitely NOT a cuckold. Do some research, you ignorant hag.

Second, this is just another silly, infantile, feminist, fantasy of femdom, humiliation and sissies. It is trite and boring and so out of touch with reality one has to wonder whether the author is still a virgin (not self-imposed) or simply a full-blown dyke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuckold garbage

Any man with an ounce of brains divorces her, sues her Company and collects a ton of money. After making sure all her family and friends knew what she was doing she was forced to move far, far away and start over from scratch since no one wanted to have anything to do with the cunt. Even for fiction this was just ludicrous.

1 star

nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsalmost 4 years ago
A lovely girlie story

I think hubbie had the most fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sam's Panties Previous Part
Sam's Panties Series Info