All Comments on 'San Antonio Massage'

by massageguy64

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for sharing your experience

I like real life accounts like these. I am similarly a long time enjoyer of massage parlor experiences, including the sometimes CFNM component.

My path of this 'hobby' was similar to yours.

Fortunately in this area you can find quite a few good ones, (some discreetly located in medical office buildings).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Went to one in Dallas

Got stranded there, a storm so no flights and put up in a hotel. Weather wasn't too bad so I wandered around, spotted a sign, real small one. What the hell, I went in.

80 bucks for an hour, a little steep but the woman was 30ish and in shape.

I was on my back, face covered, and it was pretty dark in there. I felt her start touching me down there, no ask for tip or anything. It felt energetic, I reached up and removed the soft towel over my face, she had rolled a condom on with her mouth and was completely nude giving me a blow job. Then she climbed up on the table and screwed me backwards, facing away from me. Each time I tried to touch her tits, she shoved my hands away but I felt enough to know she had one way bigger than the other. I didn't mind but I guess she did.

I always wanted to go back for 2nds but no such luck, so far the office never sent me back to Dallas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
massage fun

Sure sounds like fun haven't had one like that yet.tits with a Dick.but looking for my first time. Read all your stories.gets me up and. Ready1VY

Willysway1Willysway1over 4 years ago
Loving your stories

Loving your stories. More please. Also, it would be good for us to be able to keep them in chronological order. Written date doesn't seem to bo chronological.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous