All Comments on 'Sandi's Sojourn to the New World Pt. 02'

by 33WastedYears

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

Is this the end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HardToRead

You should put your 3 stories in one.It looks a bit half baked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continuity?

No flow from Part 1 to Part 2.

PearDrop3PearDrop3almost 9 years ago
Not bad writing

but I'm fed up with the use of the 'that' when it should be 'than.' Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poor poor pitiful me

All women are evil cheating bitches. Boo Hoo.

Bad plot. Poorly written.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Gut-wrenching

As this story progresses, it becomes more and more difficult to read. I can't help but think: "there, but for the grace of God, go I."

If you are a man who has been married for more than a few years, and you have a normal male sex drive, you can undoubtedly relate with this story at some level. It is an undeniable fact that most women lose their libidos the longer they are in a relationship. It's a matter of biology, and for the most part it's unavoidable, yet we men can't help but take it personally when it happens.

There are many ways to resolve this conflict, but the absolute most important key is communication. If you cannot communicate with your spouse with complete and brutal honesty, your marriage will suffer. As I read this story, I can't help but sense a lack of communication and honesty from both the husband and wife.

The wife wasn't honest about her affair, obviously. She wasn't honest about her lack of sex drive, and didn't seem willing to discuss it. That drove the husband to pornography. It seems he wasn't honest in explaining to the wife why he watched porn. That drove the wedge between them even deeper. And the less they talked about all that had happened, the further they grew apart.

Frankly, I'm shocked the marriage lasted as long as it did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sorry there is no justification in marriage for a woman like this

my wife and I were married 20 years before she died of cancer. During the major portion of the time she was being treated she could not have vaginal or anal sex.

She offered over and over oral for me and offered for me to date and be with other women to keep me sexual satisfied and just wanted me to hug and kiss her. No if women get indifferent to sex over a period of time in a marriage they are either cheating or have medical issues that need to addressed including possible hormone treatments. It isn't normal or natural to lose interest in sexual relations with someone you love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The questions still remain that I would like answered are how he found out , where did he get the letters she wrote him from, did everyone finally find out what she was doing and did he tell the lovers wife or have a physical confrontation with him. I'm not sure if this has any more chapters but a more clear follow up would be nice. I hope he has a good ending for himself as he stated that he lost 80 pounds and she didn't age very well. Please close up all the loose ends

33WastedYears33WastedYearsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I missed this one

This is the second reader who missed where I got the letters. I guess I was too subtle. From Part 1: "I stood in his bedroom, his dresser drawer opened where I had found the letters she written him only a month before."

This is the exact moment I knew it was true. I had broken into his apartment. True story. At that point I didn't care - I had to know. I had gone to confront him, but he wasn't home. So, in my need to know if there was any definitive incriminating evidence, I went in through an unlocked window. I HAD to know.

I didn't find out why she did those things until 3 years ago as I was seeking for answers for her behaviors over the years. It has a name - Narcissism. After my discovery, and trying to set some boundaries, she checked out.

If you want to know what happened to me, read about Narcissistic Victim Syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So What She Checked Out

What kept you from doing the same thing?.Move on.Were.you blind or just to much of a wimp to dump her.?This reads like a therapy session for a depressed suicidal old man.You know this is an erotic website? You write well but damn man butch up.

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
Cathartic I guess

but not erotic :-( I'm not really sure it belongs in the LW section anymore (if it ever did)

I feel for you and what you're writing, the reality of a lost or uncaring spouse can be harsh!

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The husband was a sad person...

The husband was a sad person...The wife a whore...maybe they were meant to be together...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You have my sympathy. I hope whatever you're trying to accomplish here helps.

My own experience makes your situation impossible to relate to, thank God. You are a much better man than me, as there would definitely be dead bodies resulting from this wife's behavior. Two wrongs don't make a right. So? Fuck right! If nothing else, the next potential predator, and the next potential whore, might give their cheating another thought, once they heard about the murder/suicide that resulted from the actions of the previous predator and whore. Perfectly fine for her to announce her change of heart and leave husband, children, and family, for Mr. Big Dick. But to cheat and betray, and try to blame the husband? That cannot go unpunished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What needs to happen is,

find out who this Dickhead is and blow his balls off with a shotgun. Actually, I would do it for him. The world would be a better place without scumbags like him. Then he needs to sell her to a women's slavery company and get her out of the country asap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If much of this had any credibility, all surviving men.....

....would have 10"-12" cocks the diameter of coke cans and the bodies of Adonis....all surviving women would have firm, DD or larger breasts, riding high on their chests, with perfect, athletic bodies and strong legs, modern Aphrodites....just natural selection doing its selective best to weed out undesirable traits and promote desirable traits.

But that isn't what the world is like, is it?

Because those body types and combined sex organs are not universally desirable.

But there are predators, and there are fools that will succumb to them. The clever husband sees something is seriously wrong and digs up facts, then having truth, dispenses with the sham, pays his obscene tribute to feminine duplicity and male disrespect....under the bitch we call the law and moves on....taking much more care, much less idealistically assessing potential mates until he finds someone or gives up the search and pursues momentary release instead of lost happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

So well writen.

The wonderful description of the psychology of this woman.

The insight of the gradual step by step transformation and loss of self.

I am a psychiatrist and I wish our texts and papers were this powerful.

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous