Sandi's Sojourn to the New World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As long as pornography, with its hot-button nature was still in the picture, she was absolved of any responsibility, except to point to the evils of pornography. She was freed from making any significant changes on her part which would eliminate his need for porn. So, since she didn't have to, she did nothing. She now had the perfect vehicle to hide the fact that she had long ago stopped caring what her husband thought and adopted the philosophy, "If I can't have the big cock I want, the he's not gonna get what he needs, either."

But she was no longer the sex goddess she once was. The years had not been kind to her and she had not taken care of herself. She had gained weight, wrinkles had appeared and her hair was mostly gray. But she could fix that. She felt unattractive, though she was revered as a queen by her husband. He still read books, watched DVD's, took her on cruises and trips trying to find anything that would re-engage her in the marriage. But her heart had long ago burned that bridge.

She loved him in a way that was more than just platonic, but it would never again approach what she felt for him before "The Dick." She would keep her vow never to settle for anything less. Her husband was now just another hash mark in the body count.

12