All Comments on 'Sandi's Sojourn to the New World Pt. 03'

by 33WastedYears

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
women who think with their cunts, own disease hotels

1* some women simply belong in whorehouses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
On good pussy

I always had to take it easy and wiggle my dick around and work it in and out until the woman relaxed enough for me to be able to get her tight ring opened up enough to finally get the head into her far enough to be able to finally push it in till it hits her cervix.

I think you are imagining things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wasted opportunity

you had a chance to take this story to the next level with this chapter. Instead you regressed back to pandering to the lowest common denominator.

You want to be this a story about her. How she came to leave the marriage, right? This chapter in paticular, was so unbalanced, that it was little more than skimmable at best. The descriptions of this BC Bull are SO juevenile, it is hard to get past it. You have admitted to the readership that she was tight-lipped and didn't explain anything to you, or answer your questions, or was even completely honest about any facet of her cheating. OK, so you had to fill in the blanks, right? Problem is that NONE of this presents like a well described likely scenario. Maybe she WAS hooked on big dicks, and thus, dissapointed with her husbands comparitvely modest package everthereafter. HOWEVER, no real woman thinks the way you ascribe to your character's thoughts. But more importantly, no real woman RESPONDS to the BS you have this guy spewing, while in the throws of the seduction. I would think that if this guy has a dick that speaks for itself, then he has MORE than learned to keep his mouth shut and say as little as possible. So the guy marks her tits with marker- rude and demeaning things that could risk her job and marrige if discovered? So you think she is going to fuck that guy again? Fuck him over, maybe ! But not stay magically mesmorized, eager to "make him happy". NO COCK is worth that. Not yours, not mine, and not even your fictional bull's. AND NO WOMAN WOULD THINK SO IN REAL LIFE!!! This perposturous scenario really ruins the entire storyline, and undermines what you had attempted to achieve.

If you watch porn movies, that is fine. If you want to write a story, with a porn movie plotline, that is fine. If you think real woman act in real life like a pornstar acts on the set of a movie, then you have a REAL PROBLEM! ( Real working Pornstars don't even act in real life like they act when they are in a movie.....) It might not be GOOD acting, but paid ACTING is what it is.

I had such a hard time with this big cock guy, Instead of him acting like a guy with a big dick MIGHT act, you have him act like a guy who really has a small dick THINKS he might act, if his fantasies came true, and one day he woke up with a big dick.

Beyond confusing, It ruined your stories! (yes, all of them). If you had turned this inward, and dealt with the depression and angst of hubby, then at very least, you would have been dealing with something that was at least a little more real and authentic. If that wasn't the story you wanted to tell, then why make these people married at all? Why not title your story "The adventures of the big cock cum dumpster", and instead of telling readers that this is based on real life events, this is the screenplay that you are trying to sell to Vivid Video!

I had wished you luck, because I believed that you had gone through some shit, and it prompted you to write this. But having your latently gay (yes Swingerjoe was right, and you ARE SEEMINGLY OBSESSED WITH BIG DICKS) fantasy not even adress any serious emotional angst, or learning from mistakes, or paying for any consequences....wel then it is hard to imagine that this has been theraputic for you at all. For me, if I had "wasted 33 years". then MY fantasy would be: "This is what I wished I HAD DONE ABOUT IT". NOT for one minute, would I spend anytime thinking about the cock she was cheating on, and what it must have been like for her to fuck it. I would think about how I could get her to pay for her mistakes and learn a lesson, NOT about how I had just let her walk away with no remorse or regret for the pain she had caused me. I mean reread your work. Is this really your fantasy? If not.....

Then WHY IN THE HELL do you think it would be ours?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
I hate to say it, but...

...I agree with the previous annony's comment, almost completely. (And I wish he would take the 10-15 seconds required to register for a user name, so I would know who I'm referring to.) This chapter does feel like a wasted opportunity. There is a deeply emotional story lurking beneath the surface, but this chapter just seemed superfluous.

The author noted at the beginning that "the second event may not have happened at all." I can only assume that this chapter is that "second event." Assuming that is true, this chapter didn't really add anything to this story, and seemed more like the author's fantasy.

If there is another chapter to this saga, I hope that it includes a little self-reflection and accountability. The implication of this chapter (and prior chapters) is that Sandi was nothing more than a wanton slut who was obsessed with huge cocks. What if she wasn't? What other factors could have led to the demise of the marriage?

Although this series has been presented as a true story, there is no reason why it couldn't take a fictional turn, where the husband is given a second chance to save his marriage, or where Sandi reveals the real reason she left him.

33WY, if you keep writing, I'll keep reading. I feel invested in this story now, regardless of where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story gave you a 5 keep this one going

drive dear annony nuts maybe he'll die

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Agree with Mr. Anonymous.

Wasn't going to comment but I read the comment made by the Anonymous person that was word for word my thinking. I had to say that I agree with him 100%. In the previous chapters and in the last story I was feeling very bad for the author. I hung around in hopes that he came to some sort of favorable conclusion or a realization about life. Anything. But I didn't get that.

If writing this story was therapeutic, I fail to see how. I feel that this tale of woe is really his fantasy and he is using his ex-wife's departure as a conduit for fulfilling his latent cuckold imagination That seems more logical.

I'm not judging him for it though. In the end we must all deal with pain and loss in a way that gets us through the tough times.

To the author: I wish you luck and I hope you find happiness again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: drive dear annony nuts maybe he'll die

Said the "person" who posted their comment anonymously. The logical extension of this is that your comment is your suicide note.

33WastedYears33WastedYearsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
For all the anonymous commenters

Read the blurb.

"The second event may not have happened at all. But something happened with someone. It was around this time that she changed very subtly, but definitely. After this event, our marriage was doomed."

First of all, I tried to make sure that it was clear that this may not have (and probably did not) happened at all. And since there is a story, it is only in my imagination. I wouldn't say it is my fantasy, because it's not what I wanted her to do at all. But she made choices. Maybe she didn't. The fact is, that all I have to go on are gut feelings, strange occurrences and anomalies. Maybe non of them were true. This I know - she wasn't working on a relationship with me, and she was being very secretive. Based on the same things 20 years earlier, I could picture her having another affair. My logic was that, around the time of this story something happened to change the course of our marriage. It just seemed she stopped trying. Period. My reasoning with this story is that she stopped trying because she had found someone else, or multiple someones. Maybe none if it's true. Maybe she joined a knitting circle and everything is innocent. But I was married to her for 33 years. I was there are all the instances in "33 Years of Sex With Sandi". So I just took what I knew about those incredible times of sex and seeing her true libido, and extended them into what might have/must have happened. She's doing it still. She is, by her admission, on her 3rd boyfriend since we divorced a year ago. The first, while we were still married, but separated.

As being a man of average genital stature, whose wife cheated on him, the question that always lurks in the back his mind is if the "other" guy had a bigger dick. It's just there, unless you have a 12 incher behind your zipper. But most of us are "average.". And since I don't have a 12 incher, I can only imagine how a man who does would carry himself, or how he would treat women. And since she told me, unsolicited that she liked to imagine herself "tied up and taken"; (33 Years Of Sex With Sandi) for Sandi to assume this attitude is not completely out of line.for her to act this way. You may be right that no woman would act this way, but I have to believe that when she wanted to be "tied up and taken" that she was telling me the truth. This is my interpretation of the realization of her secret desires. That the BC might treat women this way, and that some women are bent this way is all I'm saying.

If she was fucking him in the first place, and playing sexual games all day what is there about that indicating that her thoughts were about her husband or marriage?Why would he care about her relationship with her husband if she had been teasing him, obviously presenting herself to him?

"He often wondered what she told her husband about all her time away from home. He didn't want to get shot by a jealous husband. But that wasn't his problem." He did wonder about her husband, but she never told him to stop. So, free license for him.

As for being obsesses by big dicks - only in the shallow sense that maybe if I had one life would be somehow more wonderful. She didn't decide to end our marriage because of the size of my dick. Why she did, I really don't know. That's what I'm exploring here. But it's just one of a plethora of possible reasons.

So, I'm honored you spent the time reading my story, and even more so that you took the time to write a well though out comment. Since it is my "details" that I'm filling, I'd hope that everyone would like it. But at the end of the day, it happened to me. And it does provide a much needed boost to my confidence that, contrary to what she believed, I can do something well enough to illicit a response. So whether you like it or not, you stopped and took the time to comment on my story, my life. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Missing the point

This is a gay males' fantasy...the big breasts are included to get straight men to read the story. If you didn't figure this out you missed the poster's objective completely.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
This isn't a "gay male's fantasy".

I thank you dear author for your comment. I now know a little more about your thinking when you wrote this story.

For those of you missing the point, this story isn't about a latent gay fantasy or about a secret wish to be cuckolded. I thought so at first but in reading his comment I understand more.

When we are hit with something that we can't explain or understand, we naturally try to find a reason that we can understand. This author was married for 33 years. For those of you who haven't had a relationship that survived the 10th anniversary, you have no clue the kind of impact this has on you. Losing something that has been a part of your life for most of your adult consciousness is a living hell. Then to add insult to injury, to have it ripped away and have no answer as to why is worse than having a spouse die of something like Cancer. At least with that, you know why. This author has a life full of unanswered questions. Was it his fault? Could he have prevented it? Was he inadequate? Was she simply a selfish bitch? This author has no clue why, and it is eating him up. This story is his way of trying to rationalize the irrational. I get that. I understand author.

Look at his name. 33wastedyears. Does that sound like the name of someone who enjoyed what he went through?

To the commenters: Don't judge someone by what they put on this site. You never know the reason why. I did it too and I am sorry I did.

To the author: I hope you find the answers that you seek. I also hope that if you do, you share with the rest of us. Many people on this site may react juvenilely, but I hope you do anyway. You may be able to provide answers for others in your situation, or provide hope to those of us who fear going through what you are enduring. Good Luck!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Wow

Can I give five stars to Javmor for his comment? My god, he hit the nail on the head. I don't know where you live, Javmor, but wherever it is, I'm going to fly there and buy you a beer.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

33WastedYears33WastedYearsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Nailed it Javmor

SwingerJoe, send him one for me, too. You don't fall out of love like you fall out of a tree. When you decide this IS the hill you want to die on, you have to be prepared to die. Not physically, for me, but to her. Stay tuned, the story's not done yet, in real life. But we're done here with the "actual events" that happened. Now , we're into what could've happened. All fun from here on out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BTB crowd is wright!

@ 33WastedYears Your fate justified the BTB crowd. You reconcilied with your cheating wife and she left you! BTB crowd say the RAAC is mistake and your fate shows so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I am puzzled

Chapter 2 was so well written. Insight into the characters, emotional dynamics were developed and changes in fidelity & morals through illicit sexual behavior exploded.

What the hell happened to this chapter?

Is it the same writer.

hTK

The ratting dropped from 5 to 3 !

So disappointing. It would have been better to not have a chapter 3 at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
story made no sense

it's like this

husband gives one good reason to divorce her after another

wife gives one good reason after another to divorce her

they don't divorce for three long chapters.

the wife was unwilling to literally do anything to save their relationship.

so emotional love and mutual respect are gone. one of the only reasons a man marries. marriage is for women, not men. she wants a single man to protect and provide for her. rarely, an outlier woman appears. either she's that hot, that driven, or that stupid.

she's not sexually appealing, despite what every peddler of cuck smut insists. loose pussy isn't fun. statistically speaking, and taking in polling data...women bond less and less with an increase in sexual partners. so forget how loose she may be, let's talk about how only men can fuck many people...and still form bonds. women can't...by their own admission. so she's loose, not loyal.....and let's not forget ugly. oh yes....women age horribly. some retain their looks better than most...those are outliers again. look at ANY random married couple past 40. If you're objective...the husband is better looking 9 times outta 10. women peak in their 20s, and usually drop a bit in their 30s. 40s are a crap shoot. 50s and beyond are hard to watch.

that's just mother nature forcing women to breed and raise the next generation. men aren't exempt at all. but on this one superficial area...men reign supreme. a man will usually only get hotter until he's 55. problem is mother nature wants him dead. he's disposable. die for your tribe...protect the young and women. no one wants to breed with you, even if you're hot, until you gain tribal status. big list going against men. but not looks. if he's moderately active and diets...he's fine.

lotta young women want an older man's status A LOT more ....than a young man wants and older women's menapausal coochie. at 30...all i have to do is say 'yes' and a 21 year old will literally ride me for a week. my cock isn't gonna really age either. as long as it still gets hard. women have to deal with gravity on their boobs....cottage cheese legs....sagging ass.....and let's not forget those stretch marks if they were smart/dumb enough to have kids.

women don't 'win' being sexually promiscuous. that's the whole point. they can.... they just don't win. a woman is much better off .....giving into her DNA. fine...find mr. big dick....make sure he's healthy.....has status....cuz you're gonna wanna have him on lock....cuz he can prolly do better than you. if you cheat...he's got no reason to want you. women are riding victorian propoganda real hard right now. men are already starting to realize how shitty marriage is for them. how much more valuable they are.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - I still hate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous