Sandi's Sojourn to the New World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remained semi-conscious for 30 minutes while coming slowly back to earth from where pleasure lives. She became aware of her nudity and attempted to pull herself up. She slumped back down. He didn't appear to be there. She reached her hand down to her crotch and felt the swamp that was her pussy. She had leaked all over the couch. That would be a challenge to explain and remove. She rolled off the couch onto the floor landing on her knees. She used the arm of the couch to pull herself up and staggered naked down the hall to the bathroom. It reeked of her musk. She stood in front of the mirror assessing what she saw.

There was something on her chest. Words written in a permanent marker. She concentrated a few seconds until she could read the letters backwards. "Big Cock Slut" was written above her left tit. "John's Tits" was over the right. On her abdomen was an arrow pointing downward. Just above it "Big Cock Pussy" and "Any Big Cock Enter Here" Her jaw dropped. How would she explain this to her husband? Pajamas tonight and go to bed early.

He had left, not knowing how she would react to her being taken like he did, her being married and all. Maybe she would have second thoughts and fire him. He also didn't know that her need for big cock had reawakened.

The next couple of months found them fucking every chance they got. She just could not get enough of his huge prick. They would meet at an out-of-the-way place after work and fuck until he couldn't get it up anymore. He often wondered what she told her husband about all her time away from home. He didn't want to get shot by a jealous husband. But that wasn't his problem. HIS problem was that she became so demanding he couldn't keep up with her. She was insatiable. He finally had to quit and find another job just to recuperate.

This liaison was a turning point. After that she decided her marriage was not salvageable in any form and began the process of ending her emotional attachment to her husband. She set things in motion to establish her own financial future apart from him. And finally, she decided she would not deny her addiction - which had grown. She would no longer avoid the admission to herself (nor did she want to) that she was a cock whore. She was afraid to admit it to herself before, but this liaison proved unequivocally that she craved dicks. And size was really irrelevant. She discovered she craved the illicit side of sex with a strange cock. It fulfilled her. And she knew it had always been there inside her. She chuckled at the pun.

But she was comfortable with it, just like she had been when it had first awakened all those years ago. For a while she justified her actions by saying to herself that she deserved it. A consolation prize for having to put up with her husband's substandard prick for all those years.

She felt a sense of loss for all those wasted years with him. All those dicks that were out there that she could have had. Anytime. Anyplace. She had learned that she adored having her body penetrated. She finally divorced her husband and spends most of her time alone - which is fine with her. When she wants some cock, she goes out and finds one. Too bad they're all attached to a man. Dammit! It's her life. You only get one.

12