All Comments on 'Sandra Goes Slut'

by Nylontease

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 11 years ago
two stars - barely

The author kept the grammar and spelling clean, but there was absolutely no tension. These stories aren't newspaper accounts ("tell them what you're going to tell them, tell them, then tell them what you just told them") but it has the emotional pitch of one.

The sex writing was pretty routine - not bad, but what was it more than a overly large cock being sunk into a wet and ready cunt? I know that is standard fare around here; next time put some variety into it

mudhentwomudhentwoover 11 years ago
Very bold..

Thanks! You are a very bold woman. I wish my wife were as bold!

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
To be a proper slut...

...she needs more adventures :)

gotranegotraneabout 11 years ago
HOT Story!

Please continue with, at least, a sequel, or two, and possibly, a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The husband's reasoning?

Let her slut it up. It makes it so much easier to divorce her and take everything in the settlement. Just another sad, cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

We have an open marriage, we both travel with work a lot. He is 63 I am 61. I went to a seminar, I was wearing the usual work skirt, blouse, jacket thing with pantyhose. It was bloody boring, the only thing that kept it going was a guy called Rob, about 50ish, who was a bit of a character and kept us all laughing with his comments and questions. After a break I decided to sit near him, he kept me laughing, I like men that do that and I found my pussy getting wet. After the seminar, we were all milling around in the room with a few drinks and a light meal, he was in a group standing, talking. I deliberately sat in his line of sight, when he looked at me I smiled, opening my legs a bit. He finally walked over, Karen, his hand on my knee, unless you have something else planned, your room or mine, I stood, into the lift, he moved to me as soon as the door closed, his hand on my breasts. take the skirt off, what, take it off, what if....take it off, I did. The lift stopped, the doors opened, another lady from the seminar got in and looked at me. Rob spoke,bet you wish that you were her, as Rob slid his finger between my pantyhosed legs. The lift stopped,we got out,we hurried to his room, he opened the door, Rob grabbed me and threw me onto the bed, already his trousers were off. He lifted my legs,pulled my pantyhose down to my thighs, and pushed his hard cock into me, I was so wet, on such a high that I orgasmed very quickly, he kept fucking but then pulled back. He said you know you have great legs, bet you know you have a great looking arse, as his cock positioned itself at my anal opening,i bet it feels as great as it looks as he eased forward and with a quick sharp push,entered my arse, then pushed inside me, mmm I was right as he fucked my arse. My husband and I enjoy anal and I was enjoying it with Rob,as he pushed my legs up and tweaked my clit as he moved in and out of me. I orgasmed hard, squeezing his cock with my arse, then the feeling that all women who are being arse fucked love, the swelling of his cock, the warm release of cumm into your arse. After awhile he plopped out, pulled my pantyhose back down,and told me to wear them tomorrow. I went back to my room, cumm dribbling into my pantyhose. The next day I wore the hose, the lady from the lift asked me was he worth the embarrassment, I lifted my dress showing her my cumm stained pantyhose, she walked away, I saw Rob,he came over to me,grabbing my hand,taking me out to a hallway,disabled toilet,he pulled me inside, lifted my skirt, mm nice pantyhose as he pulled them down, turned me around,bent over holding the basin, he pushed into my damp pussy, he felt so good,then he pulled out and I felt his hot cumm land on my arse. Pull them up,i pulled my pantyhose up over my cumm covered arse, then went back out. I noticed the lady from the lift stayed close to Rob all day.Slut.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 5 years ago
Loved It

Short but sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, told in the unusual voice of the hot wife.

It was easy for me to imagine this was my wife getting fucked at a conference (as she often did) before calling me, perhaps waking me up, to tell me all about it (as she always did) after her initial words 'I've been a naughty girl'.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish you had more paragraph breaks to make it easier for the reader but otherwise VERY GOOD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous