Sandra's Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra thought that it was not just a matter of impregnation but a whole lot to do with exciting no-holds barred intimacy with a new person. How exciting can one's sex life get to be! She felt a thrill coursing through her veins. She muttered to herself several times, "we must make it work - somehow or other." But how?

Alisha had changed her tactics. She chose to forget the office slut her husband Adam was after. She wanted Adam to be crazy about Sandra. She had great hopes now after his powerful excitement at the mention of Sandra in bed. "You know what ...," she abruptly addressed Adam. "It looks like Sandra will fit you well."

"You fantasize well," exclaimed an excited Robert, becoming horny.

"If you are Sandra to me, suck my cock now." Alisha very graciously obliged. She swallowed his cum pleasing him immensely for she had never done this before. Soon they lay exhausted breathing heavily after a passionate round of sex.

"You know, I meant it when I said Sandra may want to sleep with you."

"As if Robert will allow it."

"Ofcourse, he will, if you allow him to enter me."

"How can you be so sure of all this. You must be crazy."

"Leave that to me. I will see that you enter Sandra's cunt." Alisha too was getting excited at the prospect of mating with Robert.

Adam was getting horny again and couldn't resist naked Alisha beside him. Soon he was fast asleep.

One morning at breakfast Sandra asked Rob, "how's Mike, does his society run well? It must be an exciting life for him and all the couples out there. Do you think we would have fitted in there?"

"You surprise me. Are you seriously interested?" asked Rob very puzzled.

"Forget about me; would you have liked being part of it?"

"Why not? But only if you could consent, it would be possible."

"I have a suggestion: why not let's first try it out with a couple."

"Well, who's going to find that couple? It's a tall order." Robert made a wry face indicating the discussing is reaching a dead end.

"It's not all that hard really. Alisha and Adam may be interested in sharing our beds."

"Oh, really. First make sure. Then, we'll take the next step." Robert felt that Sandra was fantasizing an impossible dream.

"Ok, leave that to me. I'll handle that." Sandra knew there was nothing to fear. All four getting together into one big family was a reality with the two kids George and Ann. Of course, Ann and George cannot be part of it - a purely adult game. Some alternative has to be arranged for them during the period they lie with different partners.

The following weekend, normal fortnightly visits resumed, with Robert and Sandra visiting the Adams in their home. It was the usual stuff of drinks and banter. There was not even a hint of the recent discussions between the girls. Earlier they had talked to each other on the phone confirming the men were not averse to any such arrangement they had in mind. And they had briefed their husbands briefly about the possibility of a swap. And therefore they agreed that they can proceed with the next logical step.

Robert was very eager to get past the initial tardiness of talking about the swap. He was very keen to hump Alisha, for whom he had a liking, at the earliest opportunity. Of recent he had also started fantasizing about her, a lot more than usual. Now he wanted to break the reserve and be open about the new relationship they were forging amongst themselves.

Turning to the girls he asked, "thought you had something interesting to say?"

"Yes," said Alisha. "Now, how do we go about this ... swap?"

Adam said, "let's keep first things first. In the beginning let's get to know each other ... a bit more intimately. Then take it from there ... one step at a time."

All agreed. Robert added, "let the girls decide when, how and where." They raised a toast for the great times ahead.

Adam asked, "any ground rules we need to keep in mind?"

Everyone felt there must be a few rules atleast to avoid unpleasantness. Most important of which were that the marital relationship is always considered sacrosanct; but while in the bedroom the relationship is one of intimate friendship and respect to be valued only in the bedroom. Outside the bedroom the relationship would always be as it had always been - friendly and normal. Nothing of the bedroom would be spilled outside it or be of any value outside; though such things may be discussed with one's spouse. But nothing should be taken farther than this. 'Minimum rules maximum pleasure' would be the mission statement. In the bedroom it'll only between the man and woman. New rules would be framed if needed. It was all about transparency, regard and honesty. And the timing of the swaps would take place with the knowledge of the involved couples. The rest of the details, only the girls would decide with the feedback they get from their husbands. And the husbands will only discuss matters concerning swap, only with their wives and not with the other couple outside the "swap" bedroom.

Everyone happily agreed. The next step - all details of the actual new mating - was looked forward to by both couples ... very eagerly indeed.

Alisha and Sandra had to think of the kids George and Ann during these swap meetings before they could decide 'when' the first swap could take place. They also wanted to know the initial frequency and how long every meeting should last. They decided to get back after consulting their spouses.

They were lucky to find Sandra's friend nearby very willing to take care of the kids as long as they wanted, even during weekends. This lady had three kids of her own and felt George and Ann would actually lessen her burden keeping all the kids busy with exciting games and tempting food. She had a lovely place with a cute garden and seemed an ideal solution to both Sandra and Alisha.

After a series of phone calls between Sandra and Alisha, who in turn, after discussions with Robert and Adam respectively decided that their 'alternate weekend' visits would continue as usual and nothing of their 'special weekend' will ever figure in their conversations. This was something entirely left to the women, including the nitty-gritties of it. The men communicated whatever they wanted only to their wives. And after the first special meeting scheduled in the 5th weekend following the 2nd alternate weekend, the subsequent such special weekends will be decided by the girls at their convenience and comfort levels. Moreover, the new mating would be in separate bedrooms to start with.

The two weekends came and went and there was a concealed excitement as the 'special weekend' approached.

The special weekend was agreed to begin on Friday evening and end on Saturday noon with a joint luncheon session. Luckily Adam found a farmhouse a few miles away that had a spacious room with a pantry/kitchen on each of its two floors. This place being quite isolated, was ideal and out of sight for prying eyes.

Both the couples arrived exactly at 8pm. Sandra was both nervous and excited; so was Alisha.

A toss of the coin helped fix the rooms for the first rendezvous. But first came the drinks and the food; and the good humored banter did a lot to mitigate the nervousness all felt. Nearing 10pm Robert wanted to 'retire' as he looked askance at Alisha. After tight hugs with their spouses Robert and Alisha went to their first floor room.

Adam and Sandra remained on the ground floor making small conversation.

After they closed the door Robert grabbed Alisha gently and whispered in her ears "I was waiting for this so long, never imagined it'll all come true. I am dying to fuck you tight tonight." Alisha was blushing as she looked at the moonlight soaked gardens outside from the balcony. She deflected the conversation asking Robert, "should we draw the curtains?"

Robert gently remonstrated, "where will you get such privacy such as this with mother nature looking on so lovingly. Leave them as they are; leave the windows open, we'll mate in the open if you don't mind."

Alisha was getting very excited and started stripping even as an almost naked Robert beckoned her to bed. He helped her getting completely naked. Alisha insisted in cooling him off with a blowjob. She knelt down naked at the edge of the bed while she took Robert's cock in her mouth. An excited Robert could not hold it and came with all his force into her mouth. Alisha graciously swallowed the cum much to Robert's delight. He felt a deep love for Alisha for this. Immediately she jumped into bed and a bit of foreplay made Robert erect again. And then it happened - a moment of bliss as Robert entered Alisha with a deep thrust into her vagina. Robert wanted to prolong this moment as long as he could. To some extent he was successful as they slowly kissed and caressed each other in missionary position. It was sometime before he came and flooded her vagina. He had not used condoms as she was on the pill. He was elated as he tightly hugged and praised a pleased Alisha. Both enjoyed their union absolutely.

"How's it with Sandra?" asked Alisha as she slipped to her side of the bed.

"It had become routine and stale most of the time, only to help as a powerful sleeping pill. Whenever I fantasized about you, the sex was too good and Sandra loved me for it." Alisha gave him a deep throated kiss; as she clasped Robert as he tightly hugged her and slept.

--------

Adam and Sandra sat relaxed at the dining table making small talk. They decided on a short walk outside enjoying the night. They held hands as they walked about in the garden. As they returned Adam gave her a gentle embrace, saying, "I feel thrilled, anxious and nervous all at the same time," as he gave out a weak laugh. Sandra squeezed his hand gently.

"Be relaxed, sex is just between the two of us, and I am not going to sit in judgement over you; and I too have a stake just as you have in making our experience great." Adam liked Sandra for her compassionate nature.

"Shall we then start the great night?" asked Adam.

"I am waiting," replied an eager Sandra.

They undressed and headed for the bed. A little bit of foreplay and soon he got into her, doggy style. This was a novel experience for Sandra as Robert had always preferred missionary position. Adam looked a little dominant and in charge and she somewhat relished it. After unloading his cum into her he relaxed, saying, "from now on I am your slave." He turned and slept obviously exhausted by all the excitement and action.

The couples were to meet only at noon. Robert and Alisha decided on a brunch and drove away in his car to a nearby cafeteria. Sandra had brought some snacks and they both settled for it deciding on a sumptuous lunch later in the day. This would also give them more time with each other. They kissed and very soon Adam was inside her, this time in her favorite 'missionary position'.

"We are on a mission ... and we have to take a position," he joked, drawing a few chuckles from Sandra. Now Sandra was totally relaxed and surprised herself with a complete change in her attitude to swinging. She had a lurking fear whether child bearing would change the equation despite the best intentions. She still loved and wanted Robert; he was after-all her husband and life partner. If each person ends up having an additional unofficial spouse by this new equation, she wouldn't mind; but definitely not losing her primary spouse to Alisha who would be bearing Robert's child. Anyway they had not decided anything at all on this. It might have been just a ploy to get all this started; who knows! "We'll cross the bridge when we come to it," she said to herself and felt at peace.

Alisha and Robert returned after a short while from the cafeteria; and lay kissing passionately on the sofa. He fondled her breasts while she played with his penis and scrotum gently squeezing them much to Robert's pleasure. He couldn't hold it any longer and catching her from behind he tired her out before falling exhausted back on to his bed panting. She joined him there and both lay there with hands clasped.

The afternoon lunch was a tame affair. The spouses sat with each other. And behaved as if nothing happened except that they were meeting just for lunch. After all, it was in the agreement that intimacies would begin and last only in the bedroom. And would not be subject to any formal discussion, though for curiosity's sake one could discuss their experience with one's spouse. And both couples were indeed interested to know what transpired the previous night.

Soon they were headed to their respective homes. All acknowledged to their spouses that their first experience was indeed wonderful and memorable.

Both the couples could not resist their partners on reaching home. They were mating hard with an enthusiasm that was missing in recent years of their life together.

---------

The girls kept in touch; while the men continued with their lives as if nothing exceptional had happened. Sandra felt that the next such swap should wait for a few weeks, while Alisha thought otherwise. Finally, after several discussions, over the week, on the phone, Sandra's view prevailed. Sandra was very particular that the primary relationship with one's spouse should not only continue to be strong, but if possible, become even stronger. For this she felt the swap nights must be restricted, except perhaps, when they decided to get pregnant by their swap-partner. But this will be only for a week of continuous mating during the fertile period. And, they would meet as usual every other weekend and perhaps discuss any tweaking of the ground rules, if need be.

Within a year, in-fact on the occasion of the anniversary of the first swap, Adam brought up the topic of him impregnating Sandra. It was a surprise to everyone, as it was believed the idea to have been quietly shelved. Everyone turned to Sandra, as if to find out what she had in her mind; that is, if she had any reservations.

She just said, 'the wives will do what the husbands decide,' and went into the kitchen to get some tea. Alisha followed her.

"Sandra, what do you really feel about all this? I hope you are OK with Adam's idea."

"Let the guys decide, it's they who get into our cunts." Sandra laughed nervously as she hugged Alisha gently.

--

Sandra couldn't sleep that night. She didn't mind having Adam's kid. She kind of liked him. And the no-holds barred sex was absolutely great. So had her sex life with her husband Robert improved so much along with the relationship. She had, moreover, found a confidant and close friend in Alisha. Life could not have been any better.

Robert had come in and had already started his foreplay with her. And very soon was inside an excited Sandra. But she also had other thoughts. If sex was different with Adam and Robert, it would be more exciting to be a part of Mike's group with all possible 'varieties' thrown in.

She was in a dilemma. Should she wait to get pregnant by Adam; or be a part of Mike's group. She wanted to experience the whole world of sex pleasures.

Robert as he wildly pounced on Sandra asked her enthusiastically, whether she wasn't as excited as he was, about her impregnation by Adam. Sandra kept silent.

'Mike first, Adam has to wait,' She said to herself.

12