All Comments on 'Sandy'

by Richard58

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why...

after eating her arse, licking the shit, nibbling on the shit, would he get funny about handling the shit and using toilet paper! If he likes it that much, he should have digested the shit! Written badly and so very... crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very nice story!!

well, just wanted to tell you that I truly enjoyed both of your stories!

There's just not enough scat stories in here and yours were just the kind that I like (especially the Sandy one)

hope you'll do that kind of good stories often!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot little story but...

I liked the story but the writing leaves something to be desired. Parts of it felt rushed. Also the beginning of the story felt like it presumed we already knew these people and their habits. My advice, for whatever it may be worth, would be slow down and reread your stories before publishing them.

Hell, it was hot though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love Scat Stories

Nice story, although the writing could be a little better. As a woman i do enjoy reading scat stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Exellent scat story

Thank you for a realistic scat story. There's not eniugh good stories around. More please.

spandexmanspandexmanover 13 years ago
Great story

Thank you. Don't get many poop stories and your's is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh my gawd

drop the word "gaaawd" its mank !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's so good

I love it but I would like it better if they pooped in the tub I love poop stories please make more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
scat masturbator

I enjoyed reading this story as some of my favorite masturbation fantasies include the use of a woman's feces. There are some perverted deeds that can be experienced in a piece of fiction that you would never do in real life. I never understood why I love this type of shit so much but it never fails to get me excited and ready to orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A Good Story, loved the Sucking Out the Poop- I would have Eaten (sh)it myself though! Still at least, Ten Out Of Ten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous