Sandy and Brad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad could only stare at her with his mouth open. He had never seen Sandy act like this. While she was an aggressive lover, she had never been so openly seductive. Erotic. So ... dirty. There was a sudden twinge from his groin. He glanced downwards then back up.

Sandy smiled. She had seen Brad's downward glance. Playing for him she continued to squeeze and massage her breasts. "Sometimes," she said softly, "they need extra priming. And tender care."

Brad could feel another stirring in his groin. "Oh my!"

Sandy continued playing with her breasts. "Sometimes you need to adjust the sensors." Sandy then reached up and began to tweak her nipples even more. "Oh yeah," she breathed.

She glanced up at Brad.

Brad's eyes could not have gotten much larger.

"Some times tweaking the suit goes better," stated Sandy, "if your partner helps out."

Brad's mouth fell open.

Sandy looked seductively over at him as she lowered her hands to point directly at her crotch, where there was a black square of material. "There is of course," stated Sandy as she reached down and with her right hand and held the material around the black patch, then with her left she lifted.

"The most important part of the Marine Night Ready Maneuvers Suit," stated Sandy.

There was the sound of Velcro separating as she slowly pulled off the black square away revealing a large opening which clearly exposed the thick patch of untrimmed, reddish hair surrounding her swollen pussy lips. She could already feel the moisture building within. Being seductive was sort of fun, she thought.

Sandy continued speaking as she tossed the square of material at Brad.

Brad caught the square of material.

Sandy stated, "The quick release hatch cover for ... my ... torpedo tube."

Brad's eyes widened even more as he felt another twinge from his crotch. He looked down and saw the slight bump in the blanket over his crotch. He could feel his cock twitch as it began to swell and grow. He looked up at Sandy. "Sandy!"

Sandy moved to the end of the bed and quickly climbed on hands and knees across the bed to him. Kneeling next to him she reached out and ran her hand across the growing bump in the blanket. She could feel it twitch beneath her hand.

"Sandy," muttered Brad looking at her.

Sandy reached down and pulled up the extra long shirt she had on over her head and away. She knelt there totally naked before Brad. She looked at Brad's face and she could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. "Brad."

Sandy then pulled the blanket down off of Brad's legs to expose his hard cock standing up hard and twitching.

She saw the stump of his right leg and the numerous scars on his left. But her focus was on the erect pole of his seven inch cock.

In one move, Sandy leaned over and kissed Brad on the lips. The kiss was hard and wet. Sticking her tongue into his mouth, as she used her left hand to grab his cock and started to massage it slowly up and down. It felt so hot in her hand. Hotter than she remembered.

Brad met Sandy's kiss with a passion he had not felt in a long time. His left hand went to the back of her head to hold her in the kiss. With his right he began to rub her bare breasts. His tongue danced with her's in his mouth. His fingers flicked across the nipples, feeling how hard they were.

With their eyes closed their mouths worked hungerly at each other. Their tongues danced with each moving back and forth between Brad's mouth and Sandy's. Then back again.

Sandy stroked his cock and could feel Brad getting harder.

She felt Brad's hips push up suddenly. His cock slid through her encircling fingers.

Sandy looked back at Brad giving him a wicked smile. Then as she leaned over she kept looking up at him until her face was on level with the tip of his hardened, twitching manhood.

Sticking out her tongue, Sandy quickly gave the head of his penis a slow liquid swipe with her tongue running around the head.

She heard Brad take a deep ragged breath.

Then she plunged her mouth down the length of his shaft, taking every inch until her nose was buried in the trimmed, short bush of pubic hair. She then slowly dragged her sucking mouth upwards as she watched the expression on Brad's face.

To her, the look of total surprise, was wonderful. She then bobbed her head up and down a few times letting Brad enjoy the moment. As much as she was.

On the next pull upwards she released his stiff penis and on hands and knees raised her face up to look at Brad in his eyes. Then she kissed him long and hard.

Sandy broke the kiss and quickly moved to straddle Brad. She had her left hand on his shoulder and her right reached down between them to grab his hard cock. She could feel it throbbing with her fingers as she guided it towards her pussy.

Looking in his eyes she whispered, but it came out more of a whimpering plea, "I want you, Brad. Make love to me."

"Condom!" he muttered. "I don't ..."

Sandy felt the tip of his cock slide across her already wet lips. She quickly lowered herself down, taking him in completely.

She gasped. Not in pain. But relief. "Oh, Brad!" she sobbed as slowly she began rocking her hips back and forth.

"What if you ..."

"Get pregnant," finished Sandy. She smiled as leaned over to kiss him. Breaking the kiss she looked into his eyes. "Then, Brad, that will be just fine." She kissed him again longer as she contracted her muscles to stimulate him. Again, looking Brad in the eyes, she said softly, "If we get pregnant - that will just be perfect."

"Okay," agreed Brad.

Sandy smiled and kissed him long and hard again. She then sat up and began slowly to move up and down upon his hard cock. A big grin filled her face. "Okay, Marine, you have your orders. Fuck me silly!"

And Brad happily complied.


The End
Part 7
"Home Comes The Hero"
"Sandy and Brad – Ch 1"