All Comments on 'Sandy and Frank Ch. 14'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry, but its just gotten so boring and monotonous. Same old same old, every chapter.

Is anyone still reading this? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

In a way, I tend to agree with the other comment. The authors comment earlier on how this all turned out OK has removed any tension from the story. Two people can only have sex so many times before it gets boring unless there is a stronger story line to weave the sex around. The story could take several turns to keep it interesting. The photos could be discovered by one of the other couples who are leaving the group and Sandy could be convinced to join that couple. Frank could get a girlfriend and jealousy could enter the picture. His stash of Sandy's panties could be discovered by another woman. She could be enticed to spend a weekend with Frank out of range of her voyeur husband to raise his anxiety level. So many ways to go with the story should the author want to go in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Boring? Hardly!

Yes, there is a lot of the same things, but with important advances. They do the same things people do with significant differences that deepen the relationship. Some readers expect the writer to jump into a great new sexual experience every segment, but real people don't do that. Having read this writer's stories before, I'm sure that the stage is set for the next real.development of the Sandy-Frank affair. This is a novel and things move at a slower, more realist pace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous