Sandy and Frank Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, of course, she got dressed - enjoying having him watching. There was some dissention; however, as he confiscated her panties before she could get them. "Damn it Frank, I'm running out of panties. You took a pair Saturday night! Now I'll be leaking all the way home!"

"Come on, now, sweetheart, you have your pantyhose. You know that I want to add to my collection! Anyway, this is a very special occasion!" Actually, of course, they were both grinning as they verbally argued and they relaxed with some non-sexual closeness before leaving. After a last, loving kiss in the parking lot, she came home with this story to tell.

"So, you're a fixture again! We agreed that you wouldn't do that in the office again because it's too dangerous, but it appears that you were pretty safe this time!"

"Yeah, I was still a little bit concerned at first, but with everyone was gone and, with the building empty and locked, we probably safer there than we were down in the suite where my enraged husband might walk in on us!"

"Cute! It must have been weird walking around the office completely nude! Can you imagine what your friends would think? And, once again, if that desk could talk - wow! I hope the Frank sends those pictures over soon. They really should be of porno quality!"

"I'm sure that I'm really going to be embarrassed again, particularly those when I was sucking. Still it was fun. I never would have dreamed of having such an opportunity, and I actually hated having to put my clothes back on. So my first year of being a married mistress is over and, to this point, the experience has been wonderful. However, after all of this, I cannot conceive how any married woman can carry on an adulterous affair for any length of time. After each assignation I would be scared to death of having my husband see me undressed until had a chance to check myself for any exterior sighs like a hickey. I would have to guard my words and carefully keep my stories straight and worry that there was a conflict. If, as I often do, I came in without panties or with cum on my cunt or legs I might be caught. Even more of a giveaway, if my husband wanted to screw me when my cunt was full it would be hard to explain. Even more, as you said, a cunt just doesn't taste the same if it has another man's cum in it!

"Yet, women have affairs all the time and get away with it. Even if I didn't get caught, I would be a nervous wreck! Because of you, however, I've had this year-long marvelous experience without worry of guilt - you're wonderful! Talk about a contradiction in terms, but I've been an absolutely faithful unfaithful wife! That doesn't, on its face, make any sense, but it's unquestionably true!

12