All Comments on 'Sandy and Frank Ch. 20'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You should have quit while you were ahead.

The story has drifted and devolved into a boring morass of Sandy fucking Frank and then recounting Sandy fucking Frank to her superfluous husband. All the energy drama and romance evaporating some chapters ago, now we have this monotonous recitation of Sandy and Frank's most recent enactment of a courtship that has no future, encumbered by a marriage that has no point.

Now your story has no point. But congratulations on stringing along some lingering group of readers who have so little better to do that even this white paper offers some small distraction. I believe the last piece of the peeling is about to fall, leaving us with a bland pulp of a fruit or vegetable (who can tell which; who cares at this point?) that has no flavor, not even a bad one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're kidding!

You have to be kidding! This is a perfectly romantic ending to a loving affair! The pieces fall into place. Frank's feelings are expressed and he accepts the inevitable. There's no tension, no real drama, but the author made that clear long ago. Probably the commenter would prefer some big dramatic ending, but this fits the story much better. No crisis, no animosity -- just a loving time together before getting on with their real lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous