Sandy and Frank Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad too, of course! However, I don't seem to remember a long line of competitors for my hand. Anyhow, that was a major event right after we checked in. But then there was another one of a completely different nature that evening. Anyway, after we regained our composure, we finished unpacking - which, like on spring break, was quite intimate. We changed into our suits, went into the pool for a while, showered together and went to bed for a while, i.e. had sex.

"Again, as in Virginia, it was very intimate being in 'our' room, looking at 'our' bed. Somehow, it was even more intimate because we were alone, not part of a group. In addition, we already had had that very emotional outpouring earlier, making us closer than ever. In addition, I think that we both were too aware of the impending separation. The result was that we had sex even more often than we might have in different circumstances.

"We took a shower together and went to bed. The nice thing about the situation was that being completely alone, there was no time or other pressure. We worked on each other for some time, starting with me using my mouth on his cock while playing with his balls. There was no thought of slapping or squeezing them because that is good only when he is close to climax-which was going to happen in my cunt, not my mouth this time. Then, he began playing with me, fondling my tits while stroking my clit and fingering my cunt.

"After a short time, he moved down between my legs and followed the same pattern that he has lately. He flicked his tongue over my clit while finger-fucking my cunt. That felt very good, of course, and I started to writhe around. At that point, he pulled his finger out of my cunt and slowly worked it into my ass as he began licking through my cunt lips and over my clit. I began moving quite a bit and he really began finger-fucking my ass. It felt very good and I jumped a bit and Frank pulled back from my cunt and asked, I thought, 'Did that hurt in here? It didn't before.'

"I replied - actually, gasped out - 'No! It feels very good. I like it.'

"It turned out that he had really asked me, 'Have you done it in here before?' After that exchange we proceeded to screw which, after all that buildup, was really hot. When we finished and recovered, he casually commented that he had never done it either and wondered what it was like. I suddenly realized the mistake I had made - I realized that he had asked if we had tried anal sex. I, of course, should have said that we had tried it and didn't get much out of it, so we didn't do it again. However, before I could correct my 'no' and explain, he went on to say that doing something for the first time would be nice. He said that quite casually and didn't talk about it again, but I could tell that his comment wasn't as offhanded as he pretended.

"Now, his finger-fucking felt good, but his cock was much thicker than his finger and I wasn't thrilled at the idea, but I certainly wasn't going to deny him what I knew he wanted. I also realized that it might give him pleasure to think that he was the first to use my ass. I don't know if you talk about a virgin ass - there's certainly no hymen - but maybe if it hasn't been fucked the term would apply. So, I decided to keep quiet and, in a way, tell a white lie."

"So you decided to let him...well, fuck your ass? And pretend that it was the first time?"

"Yeah. You and I didn't stop doing it because of any problem - pain or anything. We just liked my cunt better. So, I thought, why not? In addition, for some reason, his fingering, which we never did much of, did feel very good when I was excited by him licking me. And, I couldn't see any negative in letting him think that we hadn't tried anal sex. Do you?"

"No. In fact, I don't see anything wrong with any of this. My god, he's fucked your cunt...what? 50 or 100 times by now? Whatever the number is, you may have matched it by sucking. I assumed that he did fuck your ass and I certainly have no problem with it or your presumed anal virginity!"

"I was sure that you would feel that way. Still, it's good to hear you say so. Anyway, we dressed again and went out to have dinner. We stopped in the office to get a recommendation for a restaurant. The owner's wife was at the desk and greeted us as Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, suggested two places and, as we prepared to leave she smiled and asked if we were honeymooners! I thought fast and said, 'No, we've been together for a year and a half now.' She replied that if you still act like honeymooners after a year and a half, your marriage is in really in good shape. We thanked her and left, amused and feeling sentimental.

"We laughed in the car, and Frank said, 'See everyone sees us as a happy couple, Frank and Sandra Jackson, honeymooners!'

"I replied, 'Well, for this trip, that is what we are, and it's very nice. But, boy, would they be surprised if I had said that I really was Sandra MacAndrew enjoying an adulterous getaway with my lover?'

"On the way to the restaurant I had Frank stop at a drugstore and went in and, discreetly, bought a tube of KY jelly and came out with it in my purse. I was committed. I didn't say anything and, as with many things, I had mixed emotions about that commitment. On the one hand, I felt good about giving him something of myself that I was certain would please him. On the other hand, there's always concern about how something new would feel and work. Still, I was mostly looking forward to the experience with him. We drove around awhile after eating and went back to the motel and bed - we actually acted like honeymooners! We had, in fact, been together for over a year and a half, but this was the first time we really had been alone, staying in a motel by ourselves and, somehow, the relationship was different. The things we had been doing all that time seemed new.

"Anyway, we undressed and lay there together, his arm around me, talking about all sorts of things - including dissertations! - while each of us ran our hands over the other. Finally, I made the first real move as I slide down to his waist and began licking and kissing his cock before I took it into my mouth and lightly sucked it, bringing it to full erection. He pulled away and moved between my legs which I raised and spread for him. Shortly afterwards, he was running his tongue into my cunt and over my clit after penetrating my ass with his finger. It felt good and I began the usual slight early pre-orgasm movements as he finger-fucked my ass.

"It felt very good, and if it had continued, I probably would have gone off. However, he pulled back, kneeling there, prepared to enter my cunt. I stopped him and reached over to the bedside table, picked up the KY jelly package and handed it to him, saying, 'Would you like to try this?'"

12