Sandy and Sam and Sally and Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow, that is hot. My cock is aching from not moving. Please can I come soon?"

Sandy looked at her watch. "Soon, my darling. Not long now. So that was the day before yesterday. Yesterday she came over again and I gave her a vibrator and taught her how to use it and we sucked each other and had a lot of fun. You really aren't jealous, are you?"

"Of course not."

"Good. Because when we were just lying together and cuddling afterwards she started talking about how she'd really like a cock to play with and how she'd like to suck one and be fucked really hard, especially if she could suck my cunt at the same time."

"Wow, hot."

"Oh yes, move a little like that. Not too much. Please don't come in my ass yet. And please don't make me come. So I said, well, she must meet you."

"Oh."

"I told her about you and your lovely hard cock and the things we love doing together and the things we used to do with Sally and Max, and she got so hot she went down on me again and sucked me to a wonderful orgasm. She thought it was a great idea. In fact, she couldn't wait."

"What do you mean, she couldn't wait?"

"Sandy!" came a young woman's voice from downstairs. "Are you here?"

"Who's that?" Sam whispered. He was always pretty slow on the uptake.

"We're up here!" called Sandy. She twisted round to give him a wicked smile. "That's why I didn't want you to come yet. I wanted you to save it for when Mandy's here."

A pretty young woman came through the bedroom door dressed in a tight top and a miniskirt. Her eyes widened in nervous surprise when she saw the naked bodies of Sandy and Max locked together, but she didn't leave.

"Mandy, darling," said Sandy, "take your clothes off. Come and lie by me."

The poor girl could already feel her heart beating faster at the sight of Sam's hips gently thrusting against Sandy's naked ass, knowing only too well that his cock was fucking her ass. Trembling with anticipation she slipped off her top, skirt and knickers. She stood naked beside the bed, blushing violently. Taking her hand, Sandy gently pulled her down to the bed and engaged her in a long open-mouthed kiss.

"This is my husband Sam," she said. "Say hi."

"Hi," said Mandy, breathing with difficulty, her heart pounding.

"He's fucking me in the ass. Would you like to feel his cock?"

"Yes," said the trembling girl in a little voice.

Sandy took her hand and placed it between her open legs. Sam felt unfamiliar fingers tentatively stroke the base of his cock as he thrust it vigorously into his wife's warm ass. Oh, that felt so good. He was so close to coming.

"Sam, say hi to Mandy," said his wife, twisting round to give him a loving kiss, feeling her own long-denied orgasm starting as she slipped her fingers into Mandy's already wet cunt. "She's going to be joining us from now on."

1...5678910