Sandy and Sam and Sally and Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't go over there in that!" Sandy had declared back in her kitchen, secretly wishing she had the courage to wear something similar.

"Just you watch me," Sally had answered.

Now she stood swaying sexily to the music, wantonly flaunting her breasts at Sam as he sat with his mouth hanging open and - he suddenly realised with embarrassment - a stiff cock bursting to get out of his jeans.

"Someone's pleased to see me," Sally smiled, turning her back on him, then lowering herself between his outstretched legs and swinging her as good as dammit bare ass over his lap so that it just brushed the tip of his erection.

"Jesus," he muttered under his breath.

"You don't mind, do you, honey?" Sally asked her husband.

"You go right ahead," said Max, who was nothing if not generous with his wife's affections. Right then he only had eyes for Sandy. Seemingly lost in the rhythm of the music, she was swaying with a bit more abandon than before, even twirling round a few times, because she liked the way her skirt flared out almost flat round her waist. What she'd forgotten was that she wasn't wearing any knickers, because Sally had persuaded her she'd feel more sexy that way. "No one's going to know, are they?" she'd added as a final clincher, knowing that the secrecy would appeal to Sandy.

By then, of course, Max certainly knew. Every time Sandy twirled and the skirt flared out, he could see her pussy plain as day.

"Oh, that is surely something," he said appreciatively. Which Sandy took as a nice compliment and gave him another few twirls. He laid his hand on the bulge in his jeans and gave it a few friendly strokes.

Sally came swaying up to Sandy and whispered in her ear. "Look at those lovely big cocks. Let's see if we can't get them to grow some more."

"Oh God," said Sandy nervously. "I don't know."

"Just kiss me," ordered Sally.

So Sandy kissed her. At least it stopped her thinking about what she should and shouldn't be doing. That and the fact that she liked kissing Sally. And doing it in front of Sam and Max - well, that was an extra thrill. Even she could see what effect it was having on them. Those bulges in their jeans weren't corn cobs. She wasn't completely innocent.

Even Sam was beginning to enjoy himself. He'd decided that what Sally and Sandy were doing was some game they'd cooked up between themselves. It would probably turn out to be nothing more than a big tease and they'd end up having some beers and a good laugh - but meanwhile, hell, it certainly was a turn-on watching his sexily-clad wife kissing a beautiful woman who was practically naked. Just look at the way Sally was crushing her breasts against Sandy's and rubbing her pussy against her. Sandy was pressing back too. She was really into it. His wife and another woman. That was hot. If it wasn't for the skirt Sandy was wearing they'd be practically having vertical sex. Oh wow.

Then, even as he watched - he wasn't sure how it happened - Sandy's skirt was in Sally's hand and unwrapping from Sandy's hips. With a final tug it was off and Sally had thrown it into the corner. Oh Jesus, Sandy had nothing on below her waist except stockings and those heels. Her ass was naked. Her pussy must be too. He could swear his cock was growing another inch.

Of course he couldn't see Sandy's pussy, because she was desperately keeping it pressed against Sally's. Oh Lord. No way was she moving now. How had Sally gotten her skirt off? How had she been persuaded into this madness?

"How do you like having your pussy pressed aginst mine?" Sally whispered in her ear. "Keep moving. It's driving me wild."

"I can't believe you got me into this," whimpered Sandy, almost beside herself with terror, but also trembling with a kind of excitement she'd never felt before.

Sally rested her middle finger on Sandy's lips. "Suck it," she ordered.

"What for?" mumbled Sandy.

"Just do it."

Dutifully Sandy sucked the digit into her mouth.

"Make it good and wet."

Sandy wrapped her tongue around Sally's finger. Even though it was only a finger, it felt weirdly erotic, and when Sally slowly slipped it out she found herself hungrily trying to suck it back in.

"Now kiss me," commanded Sally, closing her mouth over Sandy's.

Sandy began to feel a little weak at the knees. She really wasn't used to wearing high heels. That and Sally's kissing were enough of a distraction that she didn't notice Sally's hand moving down between their bodies until the finger she had so enthusiastically lubricated insinuated itself between her pussy lips. She tore her mouth away. "Don't," she whispered breathlessly.

Sally ignored her, gently pressing her finger deeper. Sandy tried to wriggle herself free, but a) she was worried by so doing she would expose her naked pussy to Max and Sam, and b) Sally had her in a really tight grip round her waist. Sally could be really strong when she wanted to be.

"You naughty girl," Sally said with a wicked smile, "you're all wet."

"Please don't," Sandy pleaded, almost in tears, knowing only too well how true Sally's words were. Not only that, but Sally's finger was undoubtedly making her pussy even more wet. How could she be so ashamed yet so turned on at the same time? What was happening to her?

Sally knew exactly what was happening to her. Despite Sandy's pleas, her hips were thrusting eagerly at Sally's finger; even her legs were opening a little to give it easier access. Sally obliged by slipping it deeper, even entering her a little way, then withdrawing slowly a few times. Sandy moaned incoherently into Sally's shoulder where she was hiding her scarlet face from the two men. Sally could feel her weakening under the onslaught, her body no longer pressed so fiercely against her tormentor. Sally took the opportunity to ease Sandy away from her - only a little, but it was enough to relieve the pressure on her hand, which was almost crushed between their two pubic mounds. More importantly, it was also enough to give the men their first view of Sandy's naked pussy.

Oh wow, thought Sam, my wife is being finger-fucked by Sally. Right in front of me. And she's enjoying it. That is so hot.

Of course, it wasn't strictly true that Sandy was enjoying it. The naughty part of her was, the part she'd until now been pretty good at suppressing. But the other part of her was almost dying with shame and embarrassment. It was the naughty part that didn't want Sally to stop and didn't care that she was having her pussy played with in front of an audience, but it was the embarrassed part that kept her eyes closed and her head buried in Sally's shoulder - if I can't see them, she told herself pathetically, then they can't see me.

Sally turned her head to see what effect their little entertainment was having on the men. "Like what you see, boys?"

Which was about as rhetorical a question as you can get, given that the bulges in Sam's and Max's jeans were threatening to split the seams.

"You two," said Max, "are better than any porn dvd."

"Yeah," said Sam, who wasn't sure what else he should say. He'd never been in these kind of circumstances before.

"Doesn't she have a lovely pussy?" smiled Sally, using a second finger to tease Sandy's pussy lips apart a little.

"Don't, please," groaned Sandy into Sally's shoulder, keeping her eyes tight shut, all too aware that she was the centre of attention.

"Don't you like me playing with your pussy?" asked Sally, putting on a look of deep disappointment.

Poor Sandy couldn't think of a good answer, because she'd been brought up not to lie. What she really wanted, of course, was for Sally to keep playing with her pussy until she came, because she'd already gone beyond the point where she could have asked Sally to stop. But she couldn't let it happen in front of Sam and Max. She just couldn't.

"Oh, poor Sandy," said Sally, with what someone who didn't know her would have interpreted as a tone of sympathy, "I should stop teasing you." She took her hand away - much to Sandy's frustration and relief, if such a combination is possible - and gave Sandy a kiss. "Come on, we've teetered around on these high heels long enough."

She took the flushed Sandy by the hand and led her to the couch, where they sat between the two men. Sandy was too busy not looking at them to notice that Sally had engineered it so she was sandwiched between her and Max. She had also forgotten that her pussy was naked, or she might not have sat down at all, certainly not where her neighbour's husband had the closest view. She pressed her stocking-clad legs together and put her hands in her lap.

"Don't be shy," scolded Sally. "We're here to put on a show, remember?"

"You said we were only going to dance and do some kissing," Sandy accused her. "You didn't say we'd be going this far."

"Look at the state of these poor boys," said Sally, casually stroking Sam's erect cock through the denim. "We can't stop now. It'd be unhealthy."

"Amen to that," said Max, unable to tear his eyes away from Sandy's nipples peeping out above the lacy fringe of her corset. Was it his imagination or were they hardening and swelling under his gaze?

It wasn't his imagination. Sandy was only too conscious of what he was staring at and had quite forgotten how visible they were now she was sitting down. What's more, the effect of squeezing her legs together was making her more aroused, not less. Why was her body so disobedient? Why couldn't she get it to behave?

"I think Sandy misses my finger, honey," Sally said to her husband with a suggestive smile, aware of the heat coming off Sandy's agitated body. "Why don't you help her out?"

"No!" cried Sandy in terror. She would have got up if it hadn't been for Sally and Max firmly holding her arms.

"You don't mind, do you, Sam?" Sally asked, ignoring Sandy's cry and giving Sam's swollen cock some firmer strokes.

All Sam could do was shake his head. He couldn't trust himself to speak right at that moment, in case he shouted for Sally to please take his cock out and not stop what she was doing, ever.

"Oh Sam," wailed his wife. Well, if he wasn't prepared to defend her, maybe she should just give herself up to Max and let him have his way with her. And would that be so terrible, the naughty part of her said to the other part. Why don't you just relax and enjoy the ride?

"Just relax and enjoy the ride," said Sally gently, uncannily reading her mind. "Open your legs. Let Max see how beautiful you are."

No, she couldn't give in that easily. She couldn't just expose her pussy to all and sundry.

"Oh dear, honey," sighed Sally, "I think you're going to have to use the straps."

"I think you're right," agreed Max.

Sam's cock gave a little leap - insofar as it was able in its state of extreme confinement. Max had told him once how Sally liked to be tied up on occasion, so he'd fitted some straps to the couch for convenience. It all sounded very exciting and sexy to Sam, though of course he would never in a million years have suggested anything like it to Sandy. Now it was going to happen anyway, right beside him.

In not much more time than it takes to read this sentence, Sandy's neighbours had strapped her wrists so her arms were extended over her head to the back of the couch and strapped her ankles to two of the front feet of the couch. Gently but firmly Sally and Max shortened the straps, giving Sandy no choice but to let her legs part.

"Don't," she pleaded. "Please. Sam, stop them. Help me."

But Sam didn't move. True, he felt guilty for not doing so, but if it meant taking his hand away from Sally's pussy, which is where Sally had just put it, then it wasn't going to happen. Besides he had a pretty good idea no actual harm was going to come to his wife; Max had described what effect being tied up had on Sally and it sounded pretty hot. He just kind of shrugged helplessly.

"Oh Sam," wailed Sandy, but not very loudly. Though her legs were now wide apart, she too suspected that Sally and Max weren't going to do her any harm. It was just that she felt so confused and so embarrassed. Here she was with her legs spread, a lacy corset pushing her breasts into the air, stockings and high heels, and her pussy absolutely exposed - what must she look like?

"You look beautiful," said Sally, again showing that uncanny ability to read her mind. "Doesn't she, boys?"

"Oh yeah," said Max, with a look of such sincerity that Sandy actually felt flattered.

"You do, darling," said her husband, who had finally found his voice, even while his fingers were busily exploring the contours of Sally's pussy through her lacy thong. "You look fantastic."

"I think Sandy needs some comforting," said Sally to Max with a wicked smile. "The kind Sam's giving me. You don't mind, do you, Sam?"

For a brief moment Sandy hoped he would mind, but almost immediately she hoped he wouldn't. Lying spreadeagled like that, with her pussy so open and exposed and the object of so much attention and admiration, she certainly needed something. Oh Lord, what was she thinking?

Sam, of course, said nothing. So Max went right ahead and started gently stroking the inside of Sandy's stocking-clad thigh.

"Oh no," Sandy breathed. Even a relatively innocent touch like that sent tremors through her.

"Shush," smiled Max, "just enjoy."

As she watched, his fingers moved above her stocking tops and traced gentle strokes on her naked skin. With his other hand, he turned her face towards his and kissed her. It was the first time she'd been kissed like that by another man since she'd been married. It was so different from Sam - and so different from Sally. He smelled different, tasted different. The assault on her senses threatened to overwhelm her. She felt herself falling. She pressed her lips hard against his to give herself something to hang onto. Or at least that was the excuse she conjured up.

Understandably taking that as permission to continue, Max let his fingers touch Sandy's naked pussy. It was like an electric shock.

"No, please."

Ignoring her plea, he gently slipped a finger between her lips. Within a few seconds it was wet with her, slick enough for him to explore the full length of her, even tease her lips apart with another finger.

"Oh God," the helpless girl moaned.

Knowing that now he was securely lodged in Sandy's slick opening and that, tied as she was, she could do nothing to escape him, Max settled to long slow strokes, interspersed with the occasional entry and withdrawal of a finger and squeeze of a swollen lip, enough to bring involuntary moans from his captive. For now, he knew from long experience, he was going to leave Sandy's hungry clit entirely alone. He wasn't that much into power trips, but this was too good an opportunity to pass up. He wanted her begging him for it.

Unknown to him, Sandy was already close to begging - whether for him to stop or for him never to stop, she was in no fit state to decide, so confused and heightened were her emotions. Another man was fingering her pussy and it felt wonderful. What on earth was happening to her? How could she ever look Sam in the face again?

"Your husband seems to be enjoying himself," said Max, displaying the same spooky telepathic skill as his wife.

Sandy looked to her side, where she was shocked to see Sally stretched back on the couch as languidly as a cat, her legs as wide apart as Sandy's, while Sam stroked her pussy through her thong and sucked on an exposed nipple.

"That's right, honey," encouraged Sally, "suck it hard. I just love having my tits sucked. It gets my pussy so wet."

From where Sandy sat, she could see Sally's pussy lips outlined beneath the damp thong, Sam's fingers eagerly slipping between them. It immediately reminded her of when she and Sally had lain together on Sandy's bed and masturbated with the vibrators. Max, she pleaded silently, please don't stop what you're doing.

Catching her eye, Sally winked sultrily at her, as if knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"Take it off, Sam," she commanded. "I'm feeling overdressed."

She raised her hips while Sam dutifully slipped the strip of lace down her stockinged legs.

"That's better," she sighed, stretching her legs even wider apart. "Now kiss me."

Sam went to kiss her on the mouth.

"Not there," ordered Sally. "I want you to kiss my pussy - while Sandy watches."

Jesus, thought Sam, Sandy. In the heat of everything he'd kind of forgotten about his wife. Not entirely, of course, but, well, the last time he'd looked she'd seemed to be enjoying herself, so...

"You want to watch, don't you, Sandy?" asked Sally.

Sandy didn't want to admit she did out loud, so she just gave a little nod of the head.

"Sorry," teased Sally, "didn't hear you."

"Yes," murmured Sandy. Max slipped two fingers deeper into her hole. "Oh, yes," she moaned.

"Yes what?"

Oh God, he was fucking her with his fingers. She was so turned on she could hardly speak. "I want to watch Sam kiss your pussy."

"Please," grinned Sally.

"Please."

"There you go, Sam. Your slut of a wife wants to watch you suck another woman's pussy. All your fantasies are coming true tonight."

Amazed at his wife's encouragement, Sam knelt between Sally's outstretched legs and bent his head to her glistening swollen pussy. He placed his lips on it as if he were kissing a mouth.

"Woah, slow down. Tongue first. Gently."

Sam had never been down on a woman before, not even his wife, so the only education he'd received was from Max's porn DVDs. But, hey, he was keen to learn. He put the tip of his tongue between Sally's lips and moved it up and down, side to side.

"That's better," sighed Sally, raising her hips in time. "Long and slow, long and slow."

Sandy wasn't so sure what she felt about seeing Sam sucking Sally's pussy. Was she jealous? No, she was surprised that she wasn't. Was she shocked? A little, but not as much as she'd expected to be. But then, the whole evening had so far been a rapid sequence of being forced over barriers. Now here she was, tied up and spreadeagled, her neighbour finger-fucking her pussy while she watched her husband sucking off her best friend. And she was moaning with pleasure and didn't want any of it to stop. What had happened to her?

Then, while Max had his fingers deep inside her, his thumb found her little erect clit.

"Aah!"

"Like that?" asked Max needlessly.

"Oh God, yes."

"Would you like me to suck your pussy like your husband is doing to my wife?" He teased her clit again with his thumb to help her make up her mind.

"Anything. Just don't stop."

Overhearing, Sally said, "Oh Sandy, you are such a dirty slut."

Sandy blushed scarlet. She was shocked to be called that, but also weirdly flattered. Yes, she was a slut. It made her feel a kind of triumph, as if she'd crossed yet another barrier. Yes, she was a slut. She wanted Max to suck her pussy in front of Sally and Sam. She wanted it more than anything.

Max was already on his knees between her outstretched legs. "You have the most beautiful cunt, Sandy. You mustn't hide it away."

Sandy blushed to her roots again, but was very happy to be called beautiful, especially a part of her she'd always thought of as a bit ugly. And he wants to kiss it, she thought excitedly, tensing her body in anticipation.

Max was almost as much of an expert at cunnilingus as his wife, so he was very teasing at first, bringing his mouth close to Sandy's swollen lips, but not touching them, just allowing his warm breath to caress them. It drove Sandy mad. They were already in such a state of arousal thanks to his fingers, even that was enough to cause the girl to moan out loud and thrust her hips convulsively towards him.

"Please," she murmured desperately.

"Please what?"

"Please kiss me."

1...34567...10