All Comments on 'Sandy Oh Sandy Pt. 02'

by 20silverock16

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
After all...

After all the other wife was even more a player than all 3 of them together...2*

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Ugh

I couldn't get past the first page, I know he's going to get Rosemary, but the fact that he let another man fuck his wife, (and seems happy about it!) NOT knowing that it's going to be a swap, though apparently AFTER Rosemary gets a shot at her, is a little too cuck for me.

“I really need a wee!” – “A wee”? What, are you six? Men say “Take a piss”, or “Take a leak”, maybe “Drain a kidney”! Hell, why not just say you needed a wee-wee!

And “dressing gown”? It doesn’t say in your bio, but are you British? In the U.S. we usually say bathrobe, or even just robe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Now that the 2 resident porn site moralists have rushed/ rendered their unsurprising verdicts ...

I really liked the first installment of this series. It was sweet to see Sandy slowly unfold to possibilities. This had the same good fellowship and had a rush, rush sensibility. I get that Rosemary was avid from get-go but the whole focus of story was non-stop antics. It was well chronicled but there wasn't any tension or challenge to overcome.

If one is into the lifestyle, then then I'm guessing this story was in the zone. Not a disaster for me , not a hit. I respect the author's skills regardless, but more so in premiere installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stereotypical

British cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lord Slam is a Cuck

If he would just keep it to himself, but no, like all the other cucks he has to bash others that have opposing opinions. Feel better now cuckie?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
@,last comment

Yet another anonymous hard man flexes on the Internet . Shrug.

looking4itlooking4itabout 8 years ago

Why wasn't this posted in group sex? Just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Well if lordslam etc is not on your birth certificate you are just another Brit wimp cuckie too. Still letting bastards from ww2 inherit your money fags?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ LordSlamdawgg

Not moralizing at all. I just don't like cuck shit. I don't read it. And I rate it 1*. If that offends you, go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

for a queer story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
@ anon morality patrol

Did I bash the first two commentators by calling them "unsurprising". Guess I did . Most of the anonymous herd are unsurprising as well. Some cuck stories I've rated highly as per the first installment, although this series veers to the swap spectrum which is a delineation that escapes most of you. It depends on the story and author skill.

Morality is largely irrelevant to me in fictional stories. Most of you seem to take these stories as 'how-to live life " and respond like outraged wasps. When that happens again and again . Color me unsurprised. You can't help it . You must be true to your nature. Me too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh, yea, all cucks are true to their nature

Let's see, there are quite a few of them on this site. Swingerjoe, frontlinecaster, luedon, fr45, Lex1, Lord Slamdick, just to name a few. As always they will bash others for having an opinion, as if they're the only ones allowed to make a comment.

Glad you cucks are using a username, makes identifying you so much easier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

The high and mighyt Lord has a username, so that gives him the right to flex his muscles by bashing other readers. Of course, he isn't anonymous, he's been knighted by the queen and now is a Lord. Lord Bullshit would be a better name for that clown.

Have to love the internet, aren't we all anonymous. Well most of us.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
There may be many cucks on LIT BUT!!

there's only one asshole, and that's you dead annony, the asshole of LIT! Gave it a 5 !!!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Somewhat puzzled

"I need a wee!" Seriously? A grown human being actually wrote that as dialogue in an erotic story? That is pathetic.

Overall everyone seemed so damned polite and uber-civilized to each other. I did enjoy the sex scenes as those, for the most part, had some passion in them.

I am not much of a cuck fan, per se, especially if the husband ends up a humiliated cocksucker but this story never went that way. I skip those and don't rate them as I could not be fair. I gave this one a 4*, losing 1* due to silly dialogue.

On a side note the level of vitriol in the comments puzzles the hell out of me. One said he/she doesn't read cuck stories because "I don't like them" and then in the next sentence says "I always give them a 1." I truly don' t understand that reasoning. So the only stories that should get ratings based on the quality of the writing are those where you approve of the content in advance? Wow, that's some arrogance.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Undifferentiated Anonymice

Those who post anonymously are able to reply specifically to a LordSlamdawgg post, but he doesn't know which of the various anonymice he is responding to. It makes intelligent conversation difficult.

I am just as anonymous here as any other member of the commentariat. But you can respond to a Luedon post knowing the typical comments made by us. You could even respond to Lue or Don. Despite the fact that these are not the names on our birth or marriage certificates, you know who you are addressing your remarks to. You can even list out commentators of known opinion as one anonymous comment did (Swingerjoe, Lex1, FR45 etc.)

Registering a name is easy. Why not do it and differentiate yourself from the other anonymice. Put a defensible opinion out there and join the conversation in an intelligent manner.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
there is only one asshole on Lit

You got that right, and her name is vastiesmith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey Vastiesmith

If you consider the word "asshole" as an insult, aren't you insulting yourself. After all, you got one of them too. lol Gave this a One Star rating, in honor of that cunt whore vasty/bonny.. If the anons comment piss off the perverted cuckies on this site, more power to the anons. Proud to be an "asshole" vasty, so stick your insult up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The highest form of compliment is imitation

Anon now steals bonnietaylor's line to use against her and so compliments the sweet lady.

5* in honour of the goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Whatever floats their boats.

They should try sky diving next; less risky.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read.

20silverock1620silverock16about 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

For all comments.Good & bad! At least it got the nay sayers reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous-the highest form of compliment......

Yea, I heard you go down on her cunt after her bull leaves his load for you to lap up. After all got to do whatever the goddess wants, don't you anon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

In honor of the whore and fur muncher vastiesmith. Only her pimp/cuckold would call her a goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too many exclamation points, like adverts selling weird cookery, within....

...mere minutes, they are shouting at the audience.

Try escalation, then cooling off. The contrast will do more for the story than all the exclamation points in the world.

The story? Rather lame, really. "Oh, let's all get together and shag each other silly!! It's the most fun and we get to fuck so much!!"

Really? Are you from Kent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So, are we going to get the next part of the story?

I'm curious what the girls are planning for the next visit.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 2 years ago

Reallu enjoyed this. So hot. Great that they all just had somuch fun together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous