Sandy Oh Sandy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we've eaten I think that I must take poor Charles for his walk, he has't been out of the yard today." I said, suddenly remembering him.

"I did feed him earlier." Said Sandy, "Good idea, maybe we can all go?"

So, after eating, we all dressed, hooked Charles to his lead and went for a walk. It was a lovely day for it, by the time we got home it was dusk, so we decided to go out for a meal.

"The meal is on us.You guys have done so much for us, as well as doing us this weekend!" Said Alec laughing.

Sandy frowned at him and slapped him on the arm. "Naughty!"

"Sandy, could I borrow something to wear please, these jeans are not in good order!" Asked Rosemary.

"Sure, come up and lets change." Said Sandy, leading the way. "See you boys in a while."

"We'll take a taxi," I said, "Fancy a glass of wine?"

"Sounds good to me." Said Alec.

Having ordered the Taxi to arrive in half an hour, we sat with our wine, I said. "So, how have you enjoyed the weekend?"

Looking over his glass at me, he replied, "Quite incredible, Sandy is one hell of a sexy woman! But what about you, was the reality as good as the fantasy?"

"The reality was sooo much better, to actually see you penetrate her was, Wow!! I must admit that I did not expect to get Rosemary as part of the deal!" I answered, "Are you happy about that, it wasn't your fantasy, it just sort of happened!?"

"When Rosemary gave the OK to me, she said that I had better accept that she would be screwing, not only you, but Sandy as well!" Said Alec. Grinning he carried on. "Seeing her and Sandy together is a huge blast, don't you think?"

"Absolutely, we are two very lucky guys! I hope that this weekend is not the last time we all get together?" I asked.

"Not if I get my way!" He responded.

"Not if you get your way, what?" Asked Rosemary, as she and Sandy came into the room.

"Martin and I were just discussing this weekend, we both hope that it's not a one off!" Said Alec.

Looking at each other they grinned, "Men," Said Sandy, "Only think with their dicks!"

"True!" Said Rosemary, "As we were saying the same thing, does that mean we were thinking with our pussies?" They laughed.

Alec and I stared at them, they twirled in front of us.

"Like?" Asked Sandy.

They were wearing summer dresses that came under the arms, held up by elastic, elasticated waist, and, on Sandy ended a couple of inches above the knee, on Rosemary half way up her thigh! Sandy had bought them for a holiday a couple of years ago, one was a blue pattern the other yellow. They looked stunning, partly because they were bra less!!

Just then the Taxi arrived, so off we went.

The restaurant was one of our favourites, dim lighting, soft music and good food and wine, and unhurried service. After eating we ordered coffee, and while waiting for it the girls went to "powder their nose" When they came back, Sandy sat next to Alec and Rosemary next to me unlike during the meal. Rosemary took my hand, putting it on her knee, looking at her quizzically she just smiled, turned to listen to what Alec was saying to Sandy. I stroked her leg trying to hear what Alec was saying. Sandy glanced at Rosemary, smiled and stopped him speaking, putting a finger on his lips.

Leaning close she whispered to him. at the same time Rosemary, leant against me, "Higher " She said, parting her legs and smiling at me. Moving my hand up her leg I found that she did not have any panties on! "Finger me," Glancing across I could see Sandy biting her lip, eyes closed! She was getting Alec to finger her as well!

"You are sooo naughty!" I whispered to Rosemary. I didn't know that they had come out without panties as wall as bras'!!

"Mm, it's nice though, put another finger in and push deep, aah yes!" She whispered back. "Sandy and I want another session when we get home, we won't be seeing each other for a few weeks. Do you think you can get it up again?" She asked, her hand going to my lap, "Oh my he's already hard!"

Glancing across at Alec and Sandy, he seemed very close to getting her to climax, eyes closed mouth pursed and deep flush spreading over her neck and down to her top!

I nudged Rosemary, who was leaning back with her eyes closed, looked at Sandy and whispered. "We need to finish coffee and go, Sandy is very close and can get pretty vocal as you know!"

She nudged Alec, and whispered in his ear.

He must have removed his hand as Sandy opened her eyes, exhaled her breath, looked at us looking at her and, giggling, she blushed!

Alec went and asked for the bill while the girls straightened their dresses! We left and got a Taxi. Alec getting in the back between the girls, me in the front. After leaving the town lights, I noticed the Taxi swerve, glancing at the driver, I saw that he seemed to be looking intently in his mirror, glancing over my shoulder, Rosemary had a huge grin on her face, made eye contact and nodded to Alec, looking further round, Alec had pulled Sandy's dress down to her waist, was busy suckling on a breast, also Sandy had her legs wide open, dress up to the top of her thighs, Alec was obviously finger fucking her!!

The driver meanwhile had slowed down, presumably so he could watch!!

Suddenly from Sandy. "Aaargh, fuck yeees, cuuumming, ooooww!" Her legs clamped closed on Alec's hand.

"Bloody hell!" Exclaimed the driver.

"Oh shit!" From Sandy, her eyes flew open, looking at the driver, who grinning at her gave her the thumbs up and said. "Nice one lady,nice one!"

Rosemary,Alec and I laughed!

We all stumbled out of the Taxi, the driver grinning hugely! Alec had held Sandy's dress at her waist, so she was topless, so I grabbed Rosemary's top from behind and pulled it to her waist, she just turned, faced the driver and shook her boobs at him! He drove off hooting! I think that we had all had too much to drink!

Sandy, looking after the Taxi said. "I can't believe I just did that, honestly, fingered to orgasm whilst topless with a stranger watching!" Turning to me she said, "Darling I'm so sorry!"

Rosemary laughed and said, "Don't be! He loved it as did Alec and I!"

Stumbling into the house, laughing, we pulled the girls dresses off , stripped and I went to Rosemary, kissed her and said. "Kneel, I want to watch them!"

"Oooh, sounds good!" She knelt and I pushed hard into her.

Sandy and Alec, facing us were in the same position!

We were all going at it like there was no tomorrow, no loving just hard fucking, seeing Sandy's breasts flying around her chest is an amazing sight! As were Rosemary's!

Rosemary, fingering her clit,was the first to cum, grunting, she fell to her chest, the change in angle soon had me erupting into Rosemary. Exhausted, I sat back, my prick, still hard, popped out.....!

Rosemary went to Sandy, started kissing her, this set Alec off! Soon Sandy groaned, bucked her rear on Alec as she came, we all collapsed.

Rosemary looked at Sandy and said, "I want to taste you and Alec, will you come over me?"

"Ooh yes, lovely!" She exclaimed. Rosemary lay on her back, Sandy got on top, legs either side of Rosemary who promptly started licking and sucking Sandy's cum filled pussy, while Sandy did the same to Rosemary. It was a very sexy sight and Alec and I were both stroking our cocks hoping to get them back to attention!

Mine failed to react, but Alec was a goer!

Moving behind Sandy, he said. "Care to share her, Rosemary?" Shuffling into position, He pushed in and started fucking Sandy hard, his balls banging on Rosemary's face.

Sandy lifted her head. "AArgh, shit uuumm, oooh, fuck me, yes, fuck me hard, lick that clit girl make me cum, oooh, aaah, wheeew, soooo nice, aaaargh, mmm cuuummming...........!" With that she fell back on Rosemary, utterly spent! popping Alec out of her pussy.

Rosemary said, "In my mouth honey, fuck my mou....." And Alec had pushed in, slowly he fucked her mouth while she lay pinned under Sandy, who, was again, nibbling and sucking on Rosemary! Her ministrations to his cock soon had him erupting in her mouth, she sucked him dry and swallowed.... Sandy rolled off Rosemary, we all lay there recovering.

"Any one for a Brandy?" I asked

Three yeses! So getting up I went, poured four large shots, brought them back. We toasted each other, when we had finished our drink we decided on bed as both Alec and I had to work tomorrow!

Sandy and I had a quick shower and got into bed. Snuggling up to each other, I asked, "So, my darling, how do you REALLY feel about this weekend?"

"I would never have thought that by tonight I would have had my first threesome, first girl on girl and, not only exposed myself to a stranger, but cum in front of him!! That was very embarassing!" Said Sandy, "But I loved it, thank you for having the guts to make it happen!"

"Re the taxi driver, that was hardly your fault! Alec was the culprit there, but I must admit, it was a huge turn on for me, seeing a complete stranger seeing you like that!" I replied, turning off the light. "Sleep well, darling"

The morning was a rush, a quick coffee for Alec and I, kissing the girls goodbye, we left for work.

The girls spent the day walking the dog, chatting, sorting calendars to see when we could next get together. (About five weeks!)

About four the afternoon Sandy suggested that she and Rosemary have a final fling! so they went to our room, stripped each other, had a lovely time getting each other off. Rosemary suggested they text Alec, telling him to come up when he got back! The text read:- C S S R N F xx (Come Soon Sandy Rosemary Need fucking!) Sandy asked if Alec would understand, to which Rosemary replied that she hoped so!

Alec later told me that it took him a few minutes to work it out, so when he got to our house he went straight to our room to see the girls fondling each others boobs whilst kissing passionately!

Stripping, he crawled up the bed, went down on Sandy, who pushed up to his mouth, after licking and sucking her for few minutes Alec moved up and slid his cock deep into her pussy, she soon started to squeeze him with her cunt muscles, sending him over the top just as she came! Rosemary told Alec to get off and told Sandy to close her legs?? Getting a towel which she pushed under Sandy, grinning she told Sandy to lie like that, legs closed until I got home, which would be soon. with that they dressed, kissed Sandy goodbye, told her to be a good girl, and were gone.

I was only a few minutes away when my dash lit up with 'text msg', pushing the button the voice said. "We have just left, there is a pressy for you on your bed, love you, see you soon. Rosemary"

On driving home I went straight up to our room to see Sandy lying there, legs closed, a big smile upon her face.

"Get undressed quickly Honey," obliging, I climbed up, opened her legs, to see her freshly fucked pussy leaking cum! "Go down on me Honey, Rosemary wants you to taste Alec and me!" I did as told, sucking as much cm into my mouth as I could, then I went and kissed Sandy, opening her mouth I pushed their juices into her mouth, we both swallowed, kissed and I fucked her hard, we both came, lay there cuddling.

"Rosemary is really into kinky sex, isn't she?" I said.

Laughing Sandy said. "Wait until you see whats in store for their next visit!" Holding up her hand, she said, "And don't, ask I'm not telling!!"

12