Sar: First Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes fifteen minutes to get everything working again. Another five minutes to get the reactor worked into my system at peak, then two more minutes to work free of the mountain. When I blast free there are reporters hovering around flashing pictures of me and shouting questions. I send them the video of me finding the nuclear weapon already activated by the three targets. That finished, I turn and follow my remaining targets.

They split up after they exited the tunnel, the first one I reach is on a walkway, this being one of the areas with the connected houses. I land just in front of him, he pulls a curved dagger and stabs me with it. I look down at it then at him, he mutters a prayer and tries to get away from me. I move to fast for him to follow, before he can take a single step my nails are buried in his heart. He looks down at my hand as I pull it free of him, then crumples to the walkway.

I take off again to catch the last target. This one got into a vehicle and is making good time. I fly past it to see what he got into, I think he got into a taxi and am considering ways of getting him out when it opens fire on me. This taxi has been outfitted with a strong cannon, the shells streaking past me at a good clip. I put two bolts of plasma into the taxi and watch it explode.

With a turn I streak off for the base at supersonic speed. Reaching it I find no one waiting for me to make a report so I look for a destroyed target, I find one that I harvest to shield everything from EMP and replenish my reserves. With that completed I activate my camouflage and head home. Expecting to wait for Martina to get home I am caught unaware by the strong flood of emotions when I enter the house and lose the camouflage.

Before I can adjust to the strong emotions Martina is jumping into my arms. She's kissing me and talking in between as well as during the kisses. I put her down and hold her off me as I scan her for radioactivity, I handled it and was just in the vicinity of a nuclear blast.

"Don't hug me yet, I handled radioactive materials and was near a nuclear blast. Let me take a shower first."

"You got five minutes then I'm joining you, I'm not done celebrating."

I head for the bathroom donning my suit again. Getting under the shower I send a contingent of my slave units out to collect anything I may have dropped. My suit scans clean, though I still wash it thoroughly for two minutes then remove it and wash me. Martina joins me thirty seconds early, this time I let her hold and kiss me with no qualms.

Her hands are all over me, pulling me close with her hands on my cheeks. Sliding up my back then around to my breasts crunched between us. My hands move now, sliding all over her back eliciting a moan from her. Martina moves us so our legs are rubbing our pussies, she starts to move frenetically against me. I join her a tenth of a second later, I was slowed by my processors being caught off guard then assessing if the situation is sexual.

We move together each taking delight in the other's movement and friction on our sensitive place. My hands caress her cheeks, helping her to move against me. Her hands stay at my breasts, tweaking the nipples and rubbing against creating a nice feeling. Looking to give her an orgasm I kiss my way across her face to her neck then down, spending time on her neck at the crux between neck and shoulder. Her moans indicating she is enjoying this.

I have only just reached her chest when she grabs hold of me and moans her orgasm. I move back up and kiss her until she stops trembling. Once she has come down from her orgasm I pick her up in my arms, shut the shower off, and take us to the bedroom. Placing Martina on the bed I lie next to her and kiss her. Emotions and desire running high in Martina I kiss my way down her body, slowly placing kisses every single spot on her body as I go.

She reaches orgasm when I reach her pussy, I hold her in place through the spasms as I begin licking. Analyzing her composition I make sure to lick the largest concentration of nerve endings during her orgasm. Once she has finished, this takes an amazing twenty three and six tenths of a seconds, I lick her lower nerve areas. It is interesting how she reacts to this, the longer I lick her lips and a little inside of her, the more she is enjoying.

Hands moving to my hair she takes hold and tries to force my mouth to where she wants. I disregard her attempts to force me and begging me to lick her clit, instead I keep licking where she is not as sensitive. When she is practically screaming I comply and move up to her clit. My first lick there has her trembling, the second lying passive. The third lick has the desired affect, she screams out her orgasm jerking around under my ministrations.

Once she has quieted down again she begs me to stop she is too sensitive. I move up her kissing as I go. We spend several minutes kissing before Martina pushes on me to lie on my back for her. With admonishings that I better have a flavor and orgasm for her she begins to kiss her way down my body. Working quickly I program a flavor based on hers and add an orgasm routine to my sex program.

Martina is kissing my breasts when the flavor is added, down to my belly button when I have orgasms programmed. She cautiously licks me when she reaches my pussy. Her tongue going over my lips and clit before delving into me, I get a strange look at my flavor. She does not stop, just keeps right on licking me, I reach orgasm quicker than she did. Unlike a human my pussy is all nerve endings, Martina is laughing as I tremble through my orgasm.

"You programmed your orgasm to be like mine didn't you?"

"Yes, and the flavor is based on yours. Was that to fast?"

"No I like that you're easy to bring to orgasm, makes me feel better about my talents in bed."

She puts her head back to my pussy, her tongue delves all over me again. It feels good being licked by an attractive female. I reach orgasm again, this time Martina just keeps right on licking me. When I reach another orgasm she moves her way up my body to kiss me. I think we are done besides the cuddling, instead Martina moves around on me and begins to rub us together.

This rubbing has me reaching orgasm again, Martina just grins above before coming down to kiss me. We keep moving, just a slow moving of our bodies together. I can sense her orgasm coming, her smell is increasing and her body is heating up in the key areas. We reach orgasm together, the two of us trembling and moaning in unison. Martina collapses on me and just lies there breathing hard, after ten seconds her hand runs up and down my body.

"Have you had enough?" She looks up at me when I ask and nods with a smile.

"Oh yes it was wonderful, did you have enough?"

"I am not programmed to have enough."

"I'm just a teensy jealous now. I want to talk about what we just did, I know you have no emotional ties to anything. At least not yet this is more for my own peace of mind."

"Of course, say your peace." Martina smiles at me.

"Well you know I was just dumped after getting pregnant. The sex wasn't really all that good for a while anyway but it still hurts. I know we are both just using the other, me for a place to live and to learn English, you to learn emotions and how to blend. Unlike you, to me sex is a bond between two people who are in love. I don't know for sure how I feel about you and this may just be a rebound relationship. I'd like to stick around and see if you are a rebound or not, I'll save up for my own place just in case. Not that it will be easy, you eat like a horse."

"Take as long as you need both in saving and figuring out if I am a rebound. As for the eating I will cut down now, I acquired enough radioactive materials to make a reactor to power myself. Do not worry I am not leaking I am constantly monitoring the reactor for leaks and problems."

"Umm... Great, but what were you powered with before?"

"Food, I would take in the meal and liquids convert it to the base atoms then take some to create energy, I was really just a recharging battery. I have kept that capability in case I am damaged enough to remove the reactor."

"So you're not going to eat with me anymore?"

"I will keep eating, I can make knickknacks and get us baby ready as well as clothes and jewelry for you."

"Great I'm hungry, and I like the clothes part, need plenty of those to blend in as a woman." Martina says getting up and holding her hand out to me.

I follow her into the kitchen then sit down at the table as directed. Her emotions jump around a little before settling on one I do not recognize.

"What are you feeling now?"

"I'm feeling happy and contented, you were really good at sex."

"It was my first time." Martina laughs and shakes her head.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but there are perks to having a robot lover."