All Comments on 'Sara, My New Pet'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW nice to see you writing again

This was a great way to start my day!

thecuddly01thecuddly01almost 18 years ago
Excellent Story

wonderful keep the good work up i enjoy ur stories. These are the best i have read in this site. I am a submissive male looking for female Domme u know any thank you for ur time to write these stories. And i thank you for reading my comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved this story

That was so hot, please continue with the adventures of Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sara

Didn't reach climax.Could have been better.

bandelerobandeleroalmost 18 years ago
good story

A good story, a few errors on spelling but nothing to bother about. One thing I would like to have seen was a bit more about Sara's thoughts and motivations.

kromenkromenover 17 years ago
Needs a little work....

I wanted to know how Sara decided that being a submissive was want she wanted; more background. I got lost with the issue of the boots. I thought she was supposed to leave them in garage. It was a good start though, but an editor could easily fix some of the wording and punctuation. Would like to read more about this story and others.

sethpsethpover 17 years ago
great story

keep writing I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Background

I agree with the other comment that stated there needed to be a little more background to the characters. Why did Sara decide to submit to you and Mike? More character development would be good to get a better understanding of the dominant characters. How did they meet?

Furthermore, I was a little confused at your orgasm scene. There was little explanation.

It also seems to me that Mike is somewhat submissive in the story as well. Was this intended or were they supposed to be equal owners of Sara?

This would have been a much better story if there were supporting chapters. There is mention of a long journey and a serious relationship between the dom and sub. There needs to be more explanation to better explain this situation.

Otherwise, it was a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

It was generally well thought out. I would have liked a bit more give and take, with a mistake here and there as they get to know the new pet and she them. Sometimes mistakes can be fun!

Still, a pleasure to read and I hope you continue to write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not very Loving

Leaving someone who is bound alone is completely irresponsible and shows no consideration for their safety which is one of the principal responsibilities of a mistress.

e55436e55436over 11 years ago
yes keep on writing !!

love it when a Woman is in charge.. i could feel You being held as You came..... lovely description...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!!!

Please continue this story. I would love to read more about what this couple does with this woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story.

Lovely story and so hot. Having served a married couple myself, it brought back good memories. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Need a toy?

Buy a blowup doll you idiots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous