All Comments on 'Sarah'

by 69wolf587

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
spankingfunforspankingfunforover 11 years ago
Sarah cums and sucks "on the house"!!!

Sarah got dumped at a bar. No problem.Hospitallity got her fucked over and over with her own orgasms keeping her company!She sucked dick and pussy like a pro she became with all the practice she had!Eventually she lust let the bar customers do whatever they wanted to do to her then she wure out and the bartender put her to bed,Her best orgasm sver while being fucked the ass with her clit rubbing on the pooltable.She probably won't remember it but the night she will always cherish!!Great story!!Sometimes I envy women and they're endless orgasms!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story, needs some improvement.

Your story is good, though there are quite a few grammatical errors and what not. Also, some of it isn't entirely realistic, such as the bartender putting her to bed, they all just raped her, it'd be more likely they'd dump her off somewhere.. One other thing i noticed, "he made the corniest toast ever and everybody slammed back the shot." This is a personal criticism, but i think that you should have made up a really corny toast rather than just saying "he made the corniest toast ever". Other than these things you get a four out of five from me. Keep up the good work and always remember to proofread.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous