All Comments on 'Sarah Grimlock'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
REALLY?

This stupid, half-assed fantasy is about as erotic as a gushing fire hose.

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago

awesome...loved it.....would dearly love to read more

sebyiffysebyiffyover 9 years ago
Funny and hot

Cute story that flip flops between making me want to laugh and making me horny. Could use some grammar checks (there were a few typos and incorrect words) but it didn't distract too much from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A couple of problems, sadly

The biggest issue I have with this is the fact that Sarah's penis is repeatedly referred to as being eight inches in length, but on one occasion Sarah supposedly reaches to the start of Sally's stomach, separately she pours her semen straight into Sally's stomach...

Unless you're fucking a midget, I don't see how 8 inches could be sufficient size to achieve these things. One assumes that either the author made a mistake here or her penis just magically extends and the author never mentions it...

There's also some very sloppy grammar and weird language choices ("nonaggressive" instead of saying "passive" is one example, but there's plenty more.)

Also, hairy balls turn me off but that's just a personal issue. No biggie.

2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

More please

Templar_WriterTemplar_Writerabout 8 years ago
Well Written

This is quite well written. It's hard to find good futa stories. I also like the humor that is in the story without ruining how hot it is. I would definitely like to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...

SIMILAR Stories