Sarah Grimlock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally popped off, but now she was fully onboard, and she grabbed Sarah's spewing cock with both hands. She jacked her boss's dairy-cannon like she wanted a promotion, and a massive amount of chewing salt-water taffy continued to spew forth, decorating her face and chest like a sloppy vanilla cake.

Sarah was grinning victoriously and riding high on a wave of pleasure, and she wanted Sally to feel this to. She pushed the girl onto her back and then leaned over, wrapping Sally's smaller but springier penis between her firm breasts, and Sarah began to titty-fuck Sally with enough force to polish a rusty pipe, and soon the stunned girl was whimpering and cumming until her body shook with orgasmic spasms. Sally's little cock popped off like a squirt can, flying over Sarah's shoulder at first, but Sarah repositioned her mouth and caught the rest on her tongue, sucking down the sweet nectar with veracious hunger.

"Sarah . . . Sa-Sarah!" Sally whimpered, tears of sexual joy rolling down her cheeks. "You . . . you can fuck my ass if you want! You can fuck me anyway you want! I love working for you!"

Sarah smiled confidently, as if she knew it was going to come to this all along, but in reality she was just happily surprised. Her cock snapped up at the promise of tight ass, but she gave it a few good strokes just to check its girth. Already lubricated with spit and cum, she pushed the tip of her dick against Sally's anus and leaned in, not at all surprised to find the amount of resistance she was getting. Sally wasn't resisting her though; in fact the horny little slut was straining to get her asshole as wide open as possibly for Sarah's pleasure, but nature had blessed her with an ass so tight even pinky-finger couldn't get in without a fight.

Sarah was ready to fight though. If love is a battlefield (as they say), then sex is a war, and Sarah came to win. She grabbed Sally by her firm breasts and pulled, making the girl squeal in happy shock, her blue eyes nearly popping out, and Sarah's cock popping it. That first inch was the most stubborn, and the following seven slid in with smooth, gratifying friction. Sally's mouth turned into a perfect circle, it and her eyes growing wider with every exquisite centimeter, until Sarah's was ball's-deep and Sally mind was ready to break.

Sarah held herself deep for a long moment, savoring the way her cock-tip felt nudged against the furthers part of Sally's rectum, and then she pulled back, all seven inches sliding out so fast that her cock nearly came free, but Sarah wasn't an armature. She knew how to fuck an ass, and Sally was about to be reminded of that.

Sarah bucked, humped, and pounded her cock with the full power of a stud seeking to break a wild mare, and Sally roared in submissive approval, her flailing arms clawing against Sarah's sweaty back. Sarah fucked Sally so hard that the bags of flour they leaned on began to rupture, and clouds of white powdered filled the air, sticking to the wet bodies so much that a thin layer of dough began to form.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME SARAH!"

Sally screamed until Sarah leaned down and kissed her, pushing her strong tongue into the girl's pink mouth. It was then that Sarah came again, her cock spewing another hot serving of sexual soup into Sally's internal bowl. Sally's own cock fired off again, coating the undersides of Sarah's breasts and stomach with a viscous layer of young cum. Sarah back off, and pulled her cock free with a loud pop, a few strands of cum still gushing forth onto Sally's exhausted body.

Tired and starving, Sarah ran her hands over Sally's stomach and breasts, rolling the cum and flour together into a sticky ball, making a sort of perverted cookie-dough. Putting the salty, tasty ball dough into her mouth, she ate greedily as her assistant slipped away into dreamland, happily away from the clutches of Phallia von Bratwurst.

Satisfied with the way things had gone, Sarah picked Sally up and carried her naked, sex-stained body back out into public, and dropped her into the shopping-cart. If she had been conscious, Sally would have been humiliated to be carried out of the store like some sort of cheap, pre-owned sex-toy, dozens of locals snickering and laughing at her, but Sally was too far out to even notice, and Sarah was eager to get back. The cum and dough had been a surprisingly good combination, and she wanted to make some more back at the bakery.

#####

Later that day, Phallia von Bratwurst sat at an opulent table wearing her sheerest and more revealing sundress, the dark rims of her nipples plainly visible through the almost transparent material. But if her giant breasts had been any sort of distraction they were nothing compared to the barely-hidden bulge between her legs, her massive bull-cock held up by nothing more than a lacey little g-string that was as transparent as her dress was.

She looked around her luncheon and smiled with satisfaction had how well things were going. All the most influential and affluent futas in Haven were there; the Mayor, the Mayore' beautiful daughter, several star athletes, and a chief-editor of the Haven newspaper. The best part was who WASN'T here though, that stubborn farm-bitch Sarah Grimlock, who Phallia hated with almost irrational zeal.

Phallia licked her lips, not just at the prospects of the additional standing she was going to get in Haven's high-society thanks to this luncheon, but also at the certainty of deflowering the Mayor's lovely daughter who had just turned 18 the day before. There was nothing Phallia loved more than breaking young futas into shape as young women, especially if they were as lovely and demur as the Mayor's daughter was. Phallia wanted her cock to be the first between the young beauty's lips, her cum the first on that pink virgin tongue . . . not to mention the horrible things Phallia wanted to do to her tight ass.

"Shall I serve the watermelon now, madam?" one of her servers asked, an attractive but ignorable brunette woman in a tight fitting leotard.

"Fantastic. Make sure the Mayor's daughter gets a big piece," Phallia said. "I've heard it's an aphrodisiac on a hot day like this."

12