All Comments on 'Sarah Liebowitz' Blog'

by miskeivitch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MartyScotMartyScotover 16 years ago
excellent sensual story

conveys the sexiness and sensuality of big girls beautifully! thank you

JorisKHuysmansJorisKHuysmansover 16 years ago
Interesting look at a different world

As someone else who writes appreciative stories about BBWs, I really enjoyed this story-- a believable, sympathetic protagonist, hot sex, some witty satire and an interesting look at two different cultures. One of the best things I've read here, thank you.

JudeoroticaJudeoroticaover 16 years ago
Close but no cigar on Eilat

Restaurants closed on Shabbat in Eilat? I don't think so, and more serve sheretz (i.e. non-kosher seafood) there than anyplace else in the country. אבל בסוף נהניתי

miskeivitchmiskeivitchover 16 years agoAuthor
Re No Cigar

While I agree that Eilat is the most God-less unkosher playground in Israel, there are a few Orthodox hotels in Eilat that shut down the restaurant early on Shabat (although not the bar. But beer and peanuts isn't what Darren has on his mind). Remember that Darren arrived late because of a border crossing problem. But this story isn't about Eilat. It's about two lonely individuals who find that they're attracted to each other. Darren uses the closed restaurant as an excuse to hook up with Sarah again. And Sarah wants another evening with Darren so much that she doesn't tell Darren that there's a restaurant open just down the street. I didn't write anything about Sarah and Darren eating trefe food in a restaurant. Sarah keeps kosher in her apartment for health reasons but she is extra careful to serve kosher because it's Erev Sukkoth. I believe that the story is consistent all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Walk on the Wild Side

Was it Maimonides who wrote that the uncircumcised zain often makes women go obsessional? I bet most Israeli girls would not marry uncut, and would hate questions and comments from family members and girlfriends in the vein of "your hubby's a goy? Did he get circumcised?" At the same time this story rings true: a fair number of Israeli girls who are less than fully Orthodox would probably relish a one-weekend Walk on the Wild Side with an uncut foreigner (not a Christian Arab). Especially Israeli girls who aren't getting all that much, because they are not quite svelte.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It is much easier to take chances sexually with a passing stranger than with a resident of one's community, who will stick around and might gossip. That is why women do things in hotel rooms with men on business that they would never do with a resident of their city.

The curiosity of unmarried Israeli women about uncircumcised men is set to grow and grow. More and more, the Torah's prohibition of fornication is honoured primarily in the breach. Israel is very well connected to the internet, and the internet is full of images of the intact penis (even YouTube). Hence never has it been easier for a Jewish woman to discover what uncircumcised looks like. Some will be disgusted, but others will be fired up. Another thing. Israeli women have their share of sexual problems with Israeli men. It is natural for such women to wonder if the ride would be more fun if he were uncircumcised.

Just as evolution put foreskins on men, I suspect that evolution programmed the dirty part of women's minds to be fascinated by the foreskin and its motion. If this is true, more and more young women are going to discover that natural is hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermiskeivitch@miskeivitch
I write for my own pleasure, not yours so please keep "social media" comments to yourself, especially if you haven't tried writing a story yourself.