Sarah Liebowitz' Blog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spoke to me in soft and soothing words while his hand ran through my hair. He lightly traced the outline of my face with his finger. He leaned over and kissed me gently. My body went almost limp. Then he moved down on me, tracing kisses over my stomach. When he got to my panties, he reached under my tuches and gently pulled my panties down my legs, casting them aside. He kissed my thighs and his tongue ran up the inside of my thighs close to but never touching my pussy. He teased me with his tongue and my hips shifted. I wanted him to taste me, but he was in control. I gave myself totally to his wishes. I thought that this was sexual torture, wonderful and yet painful. Darren brought his tongue lightly over my clitoris. I gasped and I raised my hips up to meet his mouth. Darren kept his distance so as to not push me over the top too soon. My desires, passions, wanton needs were his to command and control.

His lips kissed a trail up my body until we were face to face again. He laid his body on top of me. He didn't enter me yet; he loved the feeling of being in control and having me any way he wanted. He cupped my face and kissed me again. I had to open my eyes to look into his beautiful brown eyes. I guess Darren saw my eyes soften and knew that I was ready. With one last kiss on my neck, Darren crawled down between my legs. His tongue ran up and down my slit, again and again but stopping short of my clitoris. His mouth made a kosher feast out of my pussy. My moans came louder and louder.

"Darren, don't stop, don't stop!" I thought I would go insane. "OH God! Make me come. I can't take this anymore."

He held me by the hips and his tongue slid over my clitoris with just enough pressure to push me over the top into orgasm. I screamed and my body convulsed as one wave of pleasure after another rocked me. My head thrashed back and forth and I moaned, "Yes, oh yes. God that feels good. Kiss me, please kiss me." He climbed beside me again and hungrily kissed me on the mouth. My face was flushed from the deep orgasm just experienced. After all this time, I had found my true love.

"Darren, I want you so badly. Please let me love you back. I want you to fuck me. I need to feel you inside me, please."

I must have sounded desperate because he rolled over between my spread legs. I eagerly held his zain in one hand and spread myself apart with the other hand. I put his zain at the opening of my throbbing vagina. He paused for only a moment before he entered me. My legs wrapped around his and I hungrily thrust my hips up to meet his.

My vagina hugged his zain and we both moaned as he began his slow and deliberate thrusts. As our feelings intensified, Darren began thrusting into me deeper and faster. There had been an ache inside of me but now that was going away. My fingernails dug into his back. "Harder, fuck me harder. Make me feel everything and all of you!"

Darren roughly squeezed my skin now, his fingers wrapped tightly around my hair. He bit my neck, "Yes, that's it, oh keep doing it, faster, fuck me faster." I grabbed Darren's tuches and held on. Finally I moaned, cried out and my body stiffened. Darren, thrust one last time deep inside me. I knew he had come because I could feel his semen squishing around inside me. Darren collapsed on top of me. I kept my arms around him and rubbed my legs up and down on his for as long as I could breathe. I'm absolutely positive that Darren got the best ride of his life. My whole body throbbed from our love making.

I spoke first: "Can we just lie together for a while. I don't want to leave you just yet."

"Sure, we can." he whispered. He rolled over and lay close to me with my head on his shoulder. For 15 minutes we didn't say anything except for our heavy breathing. I was so happy until the telephone rang. It was the leader of Darren's tour telling him that he had to get ready to leave for his flight to Sde Dov. We both dressed hurriedly and packed Darren's things even more quickly.

It was painful to part at that moment. I cried uncontrollably when I got back to my empty apartment. Even Sukkoth gave me no more joy without Darren to share my sukkah. I only stopped sobbing when my pelaphone rang. It was Darren calling to let me know that he had arrived safely in Tel Aviv. I got his telephone number and his e-mail and snail mail addresses in America. He wants me to visit him as soon as possible. I want him to visit me here again without a tour with a fixed itinerary but we'll work it out. In the meantime, we'll chat on the Net or by telephone. Do you think I should ask him to be circumcised? I want him to last longer, plus it's healthier. I know that men are total babies when they need surgery.

Comments

You're nothing but an evil, filthy zonah, you daughter of Rechav. Imagine that, fornicating with an uncircumcised goy and he's a Shvartzi as well. It's loose, immoral women like you who bring all these troubles on Eretz Israel. That's why we lost the Second Lebanon War. Give up your evil ways before it's too late for all of us. Shlomit, Jerusalem