Sarah Walker and the Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we need to move this to the back seat," she said gasping and slid off Jim's lap and moved between the front seats towards the back. Jim just grunted as a response and was very quick to follow. Sarah quickly removed her top and jeans. Her bra was already a mess so she threw it away. Jim was even quicker and removed his pants and shirt in record time. He took off his boxers as well and was now completely nude. Jim threw himself onto Sarah, who was still in her underwear, kissing her passionately. He used his hands to slide her panties down, revealing her very wet pussy. Jim was getting desperate for some pussy and moved his rock hard cock into position at Sarah's entrance. Sarah was more than ready for him and used her hands to guide him into her tight hole. He got about half his cock into her at the first push and slowly retracted to the entrance. Sarah had closed her eyes obviously enjoying the moment. Jim pushed back in again and this time he got it all inside. Slowly he started fucking her. Her juices now coated his cock giving it a shiny look before he pushed hard into her again.

"Don't come inside me," she whimpered holding her arms around his neck as he fucked her. This woman felt amazing Jim thought. Sarah's pussy walls squeezed his cock, not wanting to let go of the organ giving her so much pleasure. Sarah's legs were wrapped around his ass urging him to go as deep as he could. Jim fucked her for a few minutes while trying to suck on Sarah's nipples.

"Let me ride you," Sarah suggested. Jim reluctantly pulled out of her warm pussy and lay back on the seat. Sarah eased herself on top of him and guided his cock back to her warm sex. She began riding him ferociously while trying not to bump her head into the car ceiling. Jim knew he wouldn't last for much longer. "I am going to cum," he yelled. Sarah was very close herself and she desperately needed to get off before he did so she kept riding him. "I am coming", he yelled once again. Sarah was just about to get off his dick when she slipped and fell back down on his cock, bottoming out in her pussy. Jim's cock erupted and bathed her pussy with his sperm. This also sent Sarah off into an explosive orgasm and she collapsed on top of him...

"This is the first time I've done that in a car," she said and kissed him. Sarah eased off his softening cock while looking out the car windows looking to see if they were alone. She didn't see anyone.

"I need to lose some of all the sperm you shot into my pussy," she said while opening the car door and left the car completely nude. She quickly ran towards a nearby bush and kneeled down trying to squirt out some of the cum. Apparently there was a lot of it inside her as a small puddle was quickly forming on the ground beneath her. She figured she would have to get a morning after pill at the pharmacy after this incident. Sarah used a leaf she took from the nearby bush and wiped her pussy before returning to the car.

"My panties are wet enough as it is," she said smiling at him. She slipped on her panties and bra and the rest of the clothes followed. Jim was just watching her getting dressed thinking how lucky he had just been to fuck this woman. She had seemed to enjoy it as well, which was a nice bonus for him. Jim then drove Sarah home. Outside her apartment he leant towards her and gave Sarah a deep kiss with lots of tongue. Sarah didn't keep her mouth closed this time, like the first when he tried frenching her.

"Thanks for a lovely evening. I thoroughly enjoyed this," he said.

"Thank you too. See you tomorrow," Sarah said and gave him a kiss on the cheek before exiting the car and walked into the apartment.

***

The next morning Sarah got up early and decided to take a shower. She realized she had lots of dried sperm around her pussy. She was expecting her period, but feared she could be pregnant. Both Randy and now Jim had fucked her good, both of them leaving a substantial deposit of sperm in her fertile pussy. Sarah had a vague memory of a third guy fucking her as well, but that was just unclear images. It could be related to that flash bang grenade accident she had had earlier, and that her memory hadn't completely recovered yet. Sarah spent a considerable time in the shower fingering her pussy because she wanted the sperm gone, but also because it felt really good. She couldn't help thinking about her latest encounter with Jim which had been incredibly erotic, despite it being a car fuck. Being fucked in a car was something happening to 17 and 18 year old girls, she thought. Now she had experienced one herself. With an 18 year old boy who even could have knocked her up.

On her way to work she stopped by the pharmacy and bought the pills she needed. She would have to be more careful in the future she told herself. The classes that day proceeded uneventfully.

Jim was lost in his own thoughts. The truth was he was picturing his teacher in the nude. Sarah had chosen some tight jeans today and a really sexy top. For Jim it seemed like Sarah was naked, dancing while giving her lecture, teasing him. His thoughts went back to the previous night where he had gotten to fuck her, and now he imagined doing it again on the teacher's desk. After what seemed like ages the class was finally over. Everyone left the room, except this time Tyrone stayed behind wanting a chat with Sarah. Tyrone slowly walked up to Sarah.

"I know you fucked Jim last night. Isn't that inappropriate for a teacher?" he asked.

Sarah started feeling very uneasy. How could he have known? Had he spied on them? Had Jim told him? She really didn't feel like giving him an answer. Tyrone didn't wait for a response. He just walked closer to Sarah and grabbed her firm ass with his hands.

"I want a piece of this for my silence," he said with a grin. "Else all hell breaks loose and you'll be without a job," he continued. Tyrone pushed her towards the teacher's desk. "But first I want you to suck my cock," he said and started unbuttoning his pants.

Sarah wasn't about to let this bastard blackmail her into anything, so she gave him a quick blow to the stomach, pushed him with his face towards the wall and grabbed his arm in an arm lock behind his back. Tyrone was already grimacing in pain, but Sarah wasn't done yet. She used her other hand and slid it into Tyrone's pants and boxers. She quickly found Tyrone's rather big dick. Tyrone was very well endowed she had to admit, but she slid her hand a bit further down and grabbed his balls. She cupped them in her hand and squeezed them hard. Then Sarah started pulling them upwards without hurting his precious manhood too much. Tyrone was obviously in a lot of pain now, but was able to keep quiet.

"If you ever threaten me again I'll tear these off!" she hissed into his ear.

"I'll be good I swear," Tyrone whimpered.

"Since you just threatened a federal agent I can also put you away for a very long time," she said.

"Federal agent? I didn't know you were a federal agent. Why is a federal agent here?" he asked. Sarah was fairly certain Tyrone wasn't the student she was looking for so she decided to include him somewhat on what was happening. Perhaps he had something interesting to tell.

"I am here looking for a student. This student is actually working for a foreign government, most likely a woman, usually very intelligent, excellent social skills, good looking, high career ambitions etc. Anybody you know that fit these criteria", she asked.

"The only person I can think of is Grace. She is almost as hot as you, and she is clearly made for bigger things than what this small city can offer," he said having recovered somewhat from his earlier pain.

"Thank you! Now, that wasn't so hard was it?" she asked and released his balls to Tyrone's great relief. His nuts were aching and he looked forward to cooling them down with an ice bag later. Sarah let Tyrone go. She felt confident that he wouldn't cause any more trouble for her.

Sarah immediately went to the teachers' offices and found an available computer. She started doing a background check on Grace and quickly found her files. Her name was Grace Alexander and she had moved to this particular school 2 years ago. She was a straight A student, very good looking and she was apparently very popular with the teachers as well as her fellow students. Sarah printed out her file and decided to cross reference this information with the CIA computers later. As she was driving home from work, Sarah got a phone call from Jim.

"Hi Sarah," Jim said.

"Hey! Was wondering whether you had given up on me after our date the other day," Sarah said.

"The truth is I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I had a major boner all day in class picturing you naked, riding on my cock," he said.

"I did notice you had some trouble concentrating in class today," Sarah answered giggling.

"I would love to meet you again Sarah. We can find a private spot where no one will find us, just you and me. Can we meet tonight?" he asked.

"I don't think that's such a good idea," Sarah answered knowing it would break his heart. The truth was she had become quite taken by his boyish charms, but this was a mission for her. Becoming too involved with people on a mission was never a good idea, she reasoned. Sarah would have to let him down at some point regardless, and it was better to do it now. Besides, she had gotten the information she was looking for on their first date. "Our first date was nice and I enjoyed it a lot, but as long as I'm your teacher I can't have a relationship with one of my students. I think it's best if we go back to a more normal situation," she continued.

"I am really sad that you feel that way. I think we could have been good for each other. If you don't mind I'll continue picturing you naked in class though," he said and laughed. "And if it is ok I would like a dance with you on the prom coming up this weekend?" he asked.

"I would be really disappointed if you didn't ask me," Sarah said and hung up.

Once Sarah got back home, she did a background check on Grace Alexander in the CIA database. Combined with the information she had gotten from school she was a bit worried. The teachers had been making notes about Grace being fluent in both Russian and German without taking any language courses and Grace had shown some impressive negotiating skills as a young environmental activist. The CIA had records of her dating the son of a senator whose agenda was considered controversial and even unfriendly towards foreign interests in the US. Sarah realized this information was by no means any evidence of working for a foreign power. The fact was that it was all rather circumstantial, but she figured it was enough for taking her in for questioning. Sarah forwarded her discovery to General Beckman for consideration.

***

It was prom night and Sarah was still contemplating what to wear, but she finally decided on a red silk gown which clung perfectly to her shapely body. Despite not having a date, she wanted to look her best. Prom was mostly about the students anyway and teachers were there to make sure everything happened in an orderly fashion, but also to pay their respects to the students finishing 3 years of high school. Sarah got a note from General Beckman about Grace saying they were going to try picking her up just before, or after the prom. Everyone agreed that since no one had actually done anything wrong so far, apprehending her during the prom with everyone watching seemed overly cruel. Sarah was going to be there to make sure everything went according to plan.

Sarah got into her car and drove to the school and parked her Mini convertible just outside the gymnasium, although tonight it had been converted into the location for the traditional prom. Once she got inside, she noticed the band had already been playing for a while and most students were dancing wildly. They had fixed the place up really nice she thought. The decorating committee had obviously done an excellent job. Sarah walked towards the bar and got herself a non-alcoholic wine and soon found herself among the other teachers observing the students celebrating the pinnacle of their senior year. After watching the students dance for a bit, one of the students approached her. She noticed it was Jim. He looked astonishing in a tuxedo, she thought. He seemed to carry himself with the confidence of James Bond as he walked towards her.

"May I have a dance with my favorite teacher?" he asked.

Sarah loved dancing so she readily accepted. She took Jim's hand and he slowly led her to the dance floor. The band started playing the lambada and she got really excited as she loved that dance. A few seconds later she realized that the lambada is a very sexy dance where the dance partners dance very closely with lots of rather erotic moves. Jim grabbed her back and held her really close looking into Sarah's blue eyes. He seemed like a different man tonight, she thought. So confident, very unlike the man she was on a date with a couple of weeks ago. They danced closely, hips moving in unison to the rather fast rhythms while looking into each other's eyes all the time. At one point Jim turned Sarah 90 degrees to his left and leaned Sarah backwards supporting her with his arm across her back. Sarah, knowing this move well, lifted the knee of the leg furthest up into the air and Jim responded by slowly moving his other hand along her thigh. The music stopped and Jim gave her a swift kiss on her lips. Suddenly they hear students cheering around them, impressed with their performance.

"Thanks for the dance my lady," he said smiling at her and kissed her hand. Sarah bowed and blushed somewhat before she excused herself.

Sarah returned to the other teachers, all of whom had noticed her performance on the dance floor. She knew she was a good dancer and this skill had helped her many times on previous missions. Social skills are just as important as combat skills and dancing had always helped her get closer to her targets. While talking to the other teachers, she noticed Tyrone looking at her before he quietly moved towards one of the doors exiting the gymnasium and quietly snuck out.

What's he up to know, she thought and decided to follow him. Sarah had originally rejected Tyrone as a potential suspect, but decided that there was no harm in checking what he was up to. Most likely it was just a matter of drinking a beer or smoking on the school premises, but it was always better to be safe than sorry, she thought. She quickly moved towards the exit followed Tyrone through the school hallways. In her red dress she had to stay very far behind for him not to notice her following him. Eventually Tyrone walked across the yard and made it to the door leading into the teachers' offices. Sarah noticed he removed a key from his pocket, unlocked the door and snuck quietly inside. The hallway was dark so Sarah took the chance to move towards the door. She couldn't hear anything so she slowly opened the door and followed Tyrone inside. Suddenly she heard the sound of someone searching through a desk. The sound of drawers being opened and closed was a sign that someone was looking for something. The sound came from Grant's office. Grant was one of the mathematics teachers in the school and Sarah, based on the short time she had known him, believed him to be real gentleman. Sarah decided to blow this thing open and walked into Grant's office noticing Tyrone looking through some papers on Grant's desk.

"What are you doing in here?" Sarah asked looking at a very surprised Tyrone.

Tyrone was so surprised by being caught red-handed that he couldn't get any words out at all. After a few seconds recovering from the initial surprise he was finally able to speak.

"Sarah, please don't report me," he pleaded. "I did this because I was about to fail Grant's mathematics class and really needed to do well on the test coming up next week. If I had failed this class as well I would have to take this school year all over again. My family can't afford to have me in school for one more year. I need my high school diploma and get a real job as soon as possible to help provide for my family," he explained.

"I am sorry about your situation, but that doesn't explain why you are here," Sarah said.

"I found a set of keys on the floor in one of the hallways tonight. One of the teachers must have lost it. I realized that this key lead to the offices in this building and my hope was that I would be able to find the test Grant planned to give us next week. That way I could better prepare and hopefully pass the test," Tyrone said.

"Did you find anything?" Sarah wanted to know.

"No, there is nothing here," Tyrone said looking down.

"So you made yourself a criminal by breaking into these offices for nothing?" she continued.

"Looks that way," he said and looked even sadder now.

"Well, if you give me the key, return the papers to where you found them, I won't report you. But you better not try something like this again," she said in a very firm tone. "And as for the test you have to study like everyone else. I can recommend a few very good tutors that would be happy to help you get the basic knowledge needed to pass that test," she continued.

"Thanks a lot miss Walker. I won't disappoint you," Tyrone answered getting a much happier look on his face.

Suddenly Sarah noticed a light from a flashlight in the hallway outside the offices. "Quickly, hide in that closet," Sarah said to Tyrone and pointed towards a small closet containing some very old suits which had been out of fashion for at least 15 years. Tyrone moved swiftly into the closet and Sarah followed. The closet had barely enough room for 2 people. Sarah and Tyrone ended up facing each other inside the closet standing very close. Sarah closed the closet door and could barely make out the flashlight through the crack between the doors.

The guard entered the office and looked around, but he didn't go back outside. Instead he sat down in Grant's office chair, got a small bottle of booze out of his inner pocket and started sipping the liquor.

Damn, Sarah cursed silently, this could take a while.

Tyrone had bigger problems. He was almost hugging his incredibly hot teacher as they were standing so close in the closet. He could even smell her perfume and it was turning him on. It didn't help that whenever he looked down he noticed Sarah's beautiful breasts sticking out trying to hold the red silk dress up. Tyrone felt his dick starting to grow and he knew Sarah would feel it soon given how close they were standing. Continuing to look at Sarah's perky tits wouldn't help the situation so he looked up again and onto the wooden wall of the closet. Inevitably his thoughts drifted to the time Sarah had held onto his balls and cock. Even though it had been painful at the time, now it served as an additional stimulus for his growing cock. His massive organ had almost grown to full size now and his cock was creating a tent in his pants poking at Sarah's lower belly. He detected that Sarah became uneasy as she had obviously discovered the thing poking her, but she remained quiet. Tyrone decided to push his luck and placed his hands on Sarah's hips and slowly started moving them towards her ass. Sarah started squirming and Tyrone knew that their closeness, the cock poking her and now his hands on her ass was turning Sarah on. She wriggled her body closer to him and laid her arms around Tyrone's neck. That was the sign Tyrone was looking for to slowly start lifting Sarah's dress. Inch by inch he gathered more of her dress in his hands revealing more of Sarah's long thighs. After a short while he was able to work his hands under her dress and onto her panty covered buttocks. He quickly got his hands under her panties and massaged Sarah's ass cheeks. Sarah gave him a soft moan now and was kissing him on his cheek and rolling her head on his shoulders as a way to release some sexual energy. Tyrone slid one of his hands further down and his fingers soon came in contact with Sarah's moist slit. She was obviously very aroused judging by the wetness on his fingers. His middle finger found her hole and gently started finger fucking her. He felt Sarah remove her hands from his neck and quickly moved down to his pants to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. She hastily found what she was searching for and fished the big cock out from his boxers. Tyrone felt Sarah's hands wrapped around his cock and her stroking and gentle massage of his cock was the best he had ever experienced. Given Sarah's expertise with her hands he knew he wouldn't last long and he desperately wanted her pussy. He removed his now very wet finger from her hole and used his hands to slide her panties down.